Polestar Owners Facebook Group - Page 3
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Results 71 to 86 of 86
    1. #71
      Junior Member Polestar's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2014
      Location
      Chicago, IL
      Posts
      186
      We have over 70 potential members waiting for admittance to the FB Group. If you're waiting, please follow the directions here: https://www.facebook.com/help/936247...ef=faq_content
      V60 Polestar #77/80
      former Saab driver.

    2. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    3. #72
      Request sent

    4. #73
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2017
      Location
      Orange County
      Posts
      7
      Quote Originally Posted by ccrooks View Post
      Request sent
      +1

    5. #74

      Me too!

      Quote Originally Posted by ccrooks View Post
      Request sent
      +1

      Took delivery last week.

    6. #75
      Junior Member Polestar's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2014
      Location
      Chicago, IL
      Posts
      186
      We now have over 90 potential members waiting for admittance to the FB Group. If you're waiting, please follow the directions here: https://www.facebook.com/help/936247...ef=faq_content
      V60 Polestar #77/80
      former Saab driver.

    7. #76
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2017
      Location
      Orange County
      Posts
      7
      Quote Originally Posted by Polestar View Post
      We now have over 90 potential members waiting for admittance to the FB Group. If you're waiting, please follow the directions here: https://www.facebook.com/help/936247...ef=faq_content
      By way of update, I have followed FB's instructions to check my filtered message requests and I have none.

    8. #77
      Junior Member PhilNeil's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2016
      Location
      Irvine, California
      Posts
      94
      The Polestar owners community is barely big enough to maintain a single active forum on this site :0)
      2016 Volvo V60 Polestar, Rebel Blue : Work Days.
      2016 Volvo XC90, Crystal White Metallic : Family Days.
      1996 Porsche 911 Carrera, Guards Red : Track Days.
      2008 KTM 990 SuperDuke, Murder Black : Loud Days.

    9. #78
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      US West Coast
      Posts
      3,219
      Quote Originally Posted by PhilNeil View Post
      The Polestar owners community is barely big enough to maintain a single active forum on this site :0)
      The FB group is actually much more active than here now. The activity on here died down a while back. The FB group is up over 160 members with a whole bunch of posts every single day. There are a lot of people from here but some that aren't from here as well. More international guys over there than here.
      Current: 2015.5 V60 Polestar Matte Gunpowder #50
      Past: 2008 Subaru Legacy GT
      Family: 1981 Volvo 240 Turbo / 2015.5 XC60 Ocean Race Edition

      Photo Blog: http://p50gt.kinja.com/ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sirbudsworth/

    10. #79
      Joined the Polestar club on 3/31 and just found this site!

      Request sent!

    11. #80
      Member Penguin's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Reno, NV
      Posts
      1,279
      Quote Originally Posted by Polestar View Post
      We now have over 90 potential members waiting for admittance to the FB Group. If you're waiting, please follow the directions here: https://www.facebook.com/help/936247...ef=faq_content
      Clicking on the link returns eh following message...

      "The requested page could not be found."


      So... for us who are waiting to be admitted, what are these directions supposed to tell us???
      2015.5 V60 Polestar BSM #46
      2014 XC60 R-Design Passion Red/Off Black, OSD, Savini BM7, lowered, swaybar, Koni FSD
      2006 V70R 6M
      ElecSilver/Nordkap, 18" Pegs, Bell FMIC
      2004 S60R 6M TiGrey/Nordkap, 18" Ti Pegs, Bell FMIC, IPD Stage II, Eibachs, Quaife LSD

    12. #81
      Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
      Clicking on the link returns eh following message...

      "The requested page could not be found."


      So... for us who are waiting to be admitted, what are these directions supposed to tell us???
      FB must have changed the location for their article, here's the new one: https://www.facebook.com/help/www/936247526442073

      It basically explains how you can check your messages for messages that aren't sent by friends, as they go into a special hidden location.

    13. #82
      Member Penguin's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Reno, NV
      Posts
      1,279
      Thanks. I'm familiar with the procedures for checking for messages.

      So... how long do I (and the other 90+ people) have to wait before I am admitted to the Polestar Owners group on Facebook?
      2015.5 V60 Polestar BSM #46
      2014 XC60 R-Design Passion Red/Off Black, OSD, Savini BM7, lowered, swaybar, Koni FSD
      2006 V70R 6M
      ElecSilver/Nordkap, 18" Pegs, Bell FMIC
      2004 S60R 6M TiGrey/Nordkap, 18" Ti Pegs, Bell FMIC, IPD Stage II, Eibachs, Quaife LSD

    14. #83
      Quote Originally Posted by ATXV60P View Post
      FB must have changed the location for their article, here's the new one: https://www.facebook.com/help/www/936247526442073

      It basically explains how you can check your messages for messages that aren't sent by friends, as they go into a special hidden location.
      I think it was 2 days when my wife joined. But it took her a day or so to find the message. It's a good group.

      J

    15. #84
      Junior Member Polestar's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2014
      Location
      Chicago, IL
      Posts
      186
      Quote Originally Posted by _propervillain View Post
      By way of update, I have followed FB's instructions to check my filtered message requests and I have none.
      PM me with your first and last name.
      V60 Polestar #77/80
      former Saab driver.

    16. #85
      Junior Member Polestar's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2014
      Location
      Chicago, IL
      Posts
      186
      Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
      Thanks. I'm familiar with the procedures for checking for messages.

      So... how long do I (and the other 90+ people) have to wait before I am admitted to the Polestar Owners group on Facebook?
      I've now messaged you on FB. I have 108 outstanding requests of people who hadn't responded to me. I somehow missed responding to yours, because I had written everyone above you and below you. I'm sorry I missed you. That said, you wait as long as long as it takes for me to write you and for you to respond.
      V60 Polestar #77/80
      former Saab driver.

    17. #86
      Member Penguin's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Reno, NV
      Posts
      1,279
      Quote Originally Posted by Polestar View Post
      I've now messaged you on FB. I have 108 outstanding requests of people who hadn't responded to me. I somehow missed responding to yours, because I had written everyone above you and below you. I'm sorry I missed you. That said, you wait as long as long as it takes for me to write you and for you to respond.
      Ted,
      Thanks. Response sent.
      2015.5 V60 Polestar BSM #46
      2014 XC60 R-Design Passion Red/Off Black, OSD, Savini BM7, lowered, swaybar, Koni FSD
      2006 V70R 6M
      ElecSilver/Nordkap, 18" Pegs, Bell FMIC
      2004 S60R 6M TiGrey/Nordkap, 18" Ti Pegs, Bell FMIC, IPD Stage II, Eibachs, Quaife LSD

    18. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3