Wow, any news/rumors? - Page 9
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9
      I get the impression that to hit better price points, many more things are itemized.
      2016 XC90 T6 Crystal White, Convenience, Vision, Air Suspension, B&W, HUD

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by H70blossom View Post
      what VOLVOS will be at NY Auto Show AND will there be persons there who can tell me FOR SURE WHEN the 2018(not the 2017) V90 CROSS COUNTRY will be imported into the USA and what options/colors/etc. THANKS
      Isn't this the 60 cluster forum? Production start for the MY18 V90CC is the week of April 24. Could be at dealers / on sale as early as June, but might be delayed depending on MY17 inventory levels.

thanks for posting ddarko!

does volvo generally include back seat vents even if you don't have 4 zone climate control?

Quote Originally Posted by ddarko View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey54 View Post
      Local dealer just called me and said 2018 XC60 can now be preordered for 4th quarter delivery. No word on OSD yet and no prices.

Hopefully the XC60's are priced to move...will Volvo finally get it? I say price them 8k below XC90's across board.
      Last edited by DCPattie; 04-01-2017 at 05:26 AM.
      Dave in VA

2012 XC70 T6, AWD (new T6 motor installed 8/27/2015)
      2010 SAAB 9-5 Aero 2.8T, XWD

Perhaps after they've been out for a time and the typical discounting takes hold.
      Past Volvos: '94 854, '99 S70 T5 SE, '99 S70 GLT, '04 S60RM, '12 S60 T5, '13 S60 T5, '15 S60 RD
      Present Garage: '16 MX5 Club, '95 854 T-5R, '05 V70RGT, '15.5 XC60 T6, '16 V60 P*

According to the order guide, the interior options for Momentum and Inscription are off-black, blond leather with black carpet and maroon brown leather with black interior (black carpet). The only interior for the R Design line is black nubuck/leather split. For the Inscription line, you can get the interiors with nappa leather but only by ordering the Luxury Seat Package; nappa leather isn't standard for the XC60 Inscription as it is for the XC90. The Luxury Seat Package includes:

nappa leather upholstery
      heated front seats
      backrest massage front seats
      ventilated front seats
      heated rear seats
      heated steering wheel
      power cushion extensions front seats
      power adjustable side support front seats

Heated front seats and heated steering wheel are available together in a separate package but none of the other options in the Luxury Seat Package can be ordered separately; presumably they will be for OSD orders.

My only knock against the Blond interior from the press photos was the white/blonde carpet.

I'm curious and hopeful "Blond With Black Carpet" is in fact what the go with.

Blonde carpets have been available outside the NA market, but here they've only been bringing the black carpet.

The plan appears to be to build the XC60 with three blonde interior options:

1) Blond Leather with Blonde Carpets and Door Panels
      2) Blond Leather with Black Carpets and Blonde Door Panels
      3) Blond Leather with Black Carpets and Black Door Panels with Blond Accents

You can view them all if you build a car here: http://www.volvocars.com/intl/build/...olstery?s=xcn2
      Current: 2015 V60 T6 AWD R-Design | Electric Silver / Nubtex | Platinum eBLIS Tech HFS [Long-Term Review Thread]
      Future: 2017 V90 T6 AWD XC | Osmium Grey / Charcoal | Convenience Bowers&Wlkins gHUD 4C+Rear Air Suspension [Long-Term Review & Microblog Thread]
      Past: 1995 Volvo 854 T-5R | 2001 Volvo V70 XC 2.4T AWD | 2007 Volvo XC70 2.5T AWD

Which seat option is closest to the current Sport Leather seat in the XC60. It looks like there are 3 options in the 2018 XC60.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by chris808state View Post
      Which seat option is closest to the current Sport Leather seat in the XC60. It looks like there are 3 options in the 2018 XC60.

Chris
      My guess would be the R-Design seats?
      16 XC90 T6 Inscription
      12 VW Eos Executive
      04 Land Rover Discovery

Amber interior available and USA prices

My dealer called today and told me Volvo had decided the amber interior color can be ordered with the XC60. He asked if I wanted to switch from the blond color I had picked. My order was for a T6 Inscription but apart from that, I'm not sure whether the amber option will be available across all engine and model lines. I had made my peace with blond and actually come to prefer it over amber but I now realize that the blond option that comes with the luxury package is order code UC00 rather than RC40. Both those blond options come with black carpet but with UC00, most of the interior surfaces like the door, glove compartment and transmission tunnel are also blond. That makes the interior too monolithic for my taste. Had the blond option been RC40, which is blond seats with a mostly black surfaces, I would have stayed with blond but I think I will switch to the amber interior now that it's become available.

Hmm, it looks like Volvo USA has listed the US model prices on its site. Go to the page for the XC60 and click the specification link on top, the prices for each model line is listed in the column headers. Prices are:

T5 Momentum - $42,500
      T6 Momentum - $45,900
      T8 Momentum - $53,900

T5 Inscription - $46,200
      T6 Inscription - $49,600
      T8 Inscription - $57,600

T5 R-Design - $45,700
      T6 R-Design - $49,100
      T8 R-Design - $53,900

http://www.volvocars.com/us/cars/new...specifications

Last edited by ddarko; 04-08-2017 at 09:45 PM.

Hmm, so Volvo is pricing it's entry XC60 at $1000 more than the entry Audi Q5, that's surprising. Will be interesting to see how they compare per trim lines once full pricing is released.
      The old - 2001 S60 totaled, 2003 XC90, 2004 S80, 2005 TSX, 2006 S60, 2009 V70, 2010 S80 totaled, 2012 C30 T5 OSD-sold but kept it in the family.
      2012 XC60 Caspian Blue/Beige
      2015 Genesis Monticito Blue/Grey - Awaiting 2018 XC60 to replace Genny (hurry please)

none of this information is accurate, it says its a 3 seater capacity etc.. I would wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by comp1 View Post
      Hmm, so Volvo is pricing it's entry XC60 at $1000 more than the entry Audi Q5, that's surprising. Will be interesting to see how they compare per trim lines once full pricing is released.
      Comes with more standard features I bet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

$54k pricing on a t8 is aggressive for sure. Can't wait to see final pricing with options.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
      2016 XC60 T6 AWD Platinum/Inscription - Full bolt ons, Stage 3 Hilton Tune: Dual JL Audio 10" stealth subs & 750Watt amp

Quote Originally Posted by larrydeatl View Post
      none of this information is accurate, it says its a 3 seater capacity etc.. I would wait and see.
      Although "none" is an exaggeration - the 3 seat capacity is obviously wrong but some of the other specs are correct - your point is fair. Volvo hasn't officially announced prices and my dealer said they won't till end of April. Last month he was saying the plan was to announce prices during the New York Auto Show which is next week but it now seems prices won't be released till later in the month. The prices on the spec page are oddly specific for placeholders but we'll have to wait to see if they turn out to be real.
      Last edited by ddarko; 04-09-2017 at 09:59 AM.

Although "none" is an exaggeration - the 3 seat capacity is obviously wrong but some of the other specs are correct - your point is fair. Volvo hasn't officially announced prices and my dealer said they won't till end of April. Last month he was saying the plan was to announce prices during the New York Auto Show which is next week but it now seems prices won't be released till later in the month. The prices on the spec page are oddly specific for placeholders but we'll have to wait to see if they turn out to be real.
      Yep, seems odd that the T8 RD starts at the same price as the T8 Momentum considering it carries a premium for the other power trains. Sign me up if true though! That seems like a great deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Current Fleet: 2007 XC90 V8 Sport (Titanium Gray); 2016 S60 T5 Drive-E Premium Polestar (Black Stone, Sport Pkg, Convenience Pkg, BLIS, Tech Pkg)
      Previously Owned: 2005 S60 2.5T AWD (Ice White)

Interesting the XC60 spec page was completely removed Sunday afternoon.

Someone got chewed out haha. The prices must be spot on or close.

Well, it was not ready and/or had inaccurate/incomplete data. Will be up and running when it'll be ready.
      Last edited by GrecianVolvo; 04-10-2017 at 10:55 PM.
      2001 Volvo V70 T5 M SR, Classic Red/Graphite Lthr, TME Stage II ECU, 3" Downpipe w/ Cat-back exhaust from MTE, Volvo Roadholding & Lowering Kit w/ Nivomats, 17" PEGASUS, Rear Spoiler, Dolby Surround Sound
      2016 V60 Polestar Electric Silver

Yannis, care to give us a gift this beautiful Monday morning? How correct were the pricing numbers?
      The old - 2001 S60 totaled, 2003 XC90, 2004 S80, 2005 TSX, 2006 S60, 2009 V70, 2010 S80 totaled, 2012 C30 T5 OSD-sold but kept it in the family.
      2015 Genesis Monticito Blue/Grey - Awaiting 2018 XC60 to replace Genny (hurry please)

So the UK pricing details have been released! How about us in the US?

The build tool for the XC60 is up on the USA site. Still no prices for anything. I noticed a couple differences from the preliminary order guide that was released last month but I don't know f that's because changes were actually made or the online tool isn't finished yet.

The build tool for the XC60 is up on the USA site. Still no prices for anything. I noticed a couple differences from the preliminary order guide that was released last month but I don't know f that's because changes were actually made or the online tool isn't finished yet.
      What changes did you notice?

No mention of vented seats in luxury package -- that seemed weird to me.

Quote Originally Posted by flamingoezz View Post
      What changes did you notice?

No mention of vented seats in luxury package -- that seemed weird to me.
      Never mind, the things I thought changed in fact didn't. I thought keyless entry was removed as part of the convenience package but it's still included if you built a Momentum line - it didn't show up on my Inscription build because keyless entry is standard already. But you're right about the ventilated seats - the order guide had ventilated seats as part of the luxury package but that reference is absent from the package description online.

I am exasperated by the interior package restrictions. All of the interior seat packages are mutually exclusive and the amber color can only be ordered with regular seats, not nappa leather. That makes it impossible to order amber seats with the luxury seat package since the luxury package requires a nappa seat. If you do pick one of the nappa leather seat options, it's impossible to order the charcoal headliner, meaning the charcoal or maroon brown nappa seats will come with the blond headliner, a pretty ugly combo in my book, and there's nothing you can do about it. And Volvo USA went with the blond nappa leather option that has blond interior surfaces instead of offering the choice of the option that comes with black surfaces.

A lot of these issues would go away if some of the options were available as standalone add-ons but Volvo has rolled virtually everything into a package that conflicts with some other package. I'm going to visit my dealer this weekend and have a talk about this. Honestly, as things stand, I'll probably cancel my dealer order and see if these silly restrictions are gone with an OSD order or wait until Volvo adds more flexibility.
      Last edited by ddarko; 04-13-2017 at 10:16 AM.

Is the T8 not compatible with the 4 corner suspension?

Probably not. I'm guessing the air equipment for the rear is normally where the battery goes in the T8.
      Current: 2015 V60 T6 AWD R-Design | Electric Silver / Nubtex | Platinum eBLIS Tech HFS [Long-Term Review Thread]
      Future: 2017 V90 T6 AWD XC | Osmium Grey / Charcoal | Convenience Bowers&Wlkins gHUD 4C+Rear Air Suspension [Long-Term Review & Microblog Thread]
      Past: 1995 Volvo 854 T-5R | 2001 Volvo V70 XC 2.4T AWD | 2007 Volvo XC70 2.5T AWD

Quote Originally Posted by matt1122 View Post
      Probably not. I'm guessing the air equipment for the rear is normally where the battery goes in the T8.
      On the US Ordering guide is says "Required on T8 Momentum and Inscription before week 46" So I am assuming it's standard initially?
      1993 850 - Classic Creen - Sold | 2006 S60 2.5T - Barents Blue - Totaled |
      2009 C30 T5 R-design + Polestar - Titanium Grey - Sold | S60 T6 R-design + Polestar - Rebel Blue - Current

Actually, I must be mistaken. There's even additional storage space beneath the rear seats, it seems. I'm sure they could fit it somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by matt1122 View Post
      Actually, I must be mistaken. There's even additional storage space beneath the rear seats, it seems. I'm sure they could fit it somewhere.
      I just tried building it with the T8 R design and there is an option for the air suspension. I'm guessing they are still working out the kinks.

Does anyone know when pricing for the US will be released? I was under the impression it would be released during the NYIAS...
      Thanks
      Ordered: 2015 XC60 T6 AWD, Prem Plus, Xenon, Sports, Tech, BLIS, Heated Seats/Wheel, Twilight Bronze, Blond/Blk

Quote Originally Posted by Canthoney View Post
      I just tried building it with the T8 R design and there is an option for the air suspension. I'm guessing they are still working out the kinks.
      That it must be, here in Finland the T8 versions have the Air Suspension as default.

Quote Originally Posted by jaxg8r1 View Post
      Does anyone know when pricing for the US will be released? I was under the impression it would be released during the NYIAS...
      Thanks
      That was the latest rumor. Any new rumors?
      Hers - 2010 XC60 3.2 AWD His - 2016 MB C300 Sport 4matic
      Just for fun - 2001 Honda S2000 - also hers

Thanks
      I am also still waiting for Canadian pricing to be made available beyond the starting MSRP which was announced at NYIAS with no other details. The build feature on the Volvo web site is still not available for Canada.

Pilot Assist is part of the convenience package, and is "available at speeds upto 30mph"...OK? That's a step back huh?
      16 XC90 T6 Inscription
      12 VW Eos Executive
      04 Land Rover Discovery

Thanks
      Go to VolvoCars.us, Click Explore under All New XC60, Click Specifications

Note that the Specifications page comes and goes. You have to visit the site at the exact right moment because they keep putting it up, taking it down, putting it up, taking it down.

37. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9