SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

OSD Price for XC90

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  BKNCOSD 
#1 ·
Hello All,

I am new to this forums and also new to Volvo brand.

i have two questions, can you help me.

1) Is new XC90 not entitled to OSD price? when i checked on price list i don't see any difference in OSD price vs online "build your car" price.

2) Since i am also new to Volvo brand, trying to get an answer on the reliability of Volvo brand? I have had 2 lexus, one infiniti and one Mini. least to say MINI had night mares for me. Since XC90 has been refreshed last year its been on my radar for consideration , so doing my research on this SUV :)

appreciate your response.

Thanks

#3 ·
Are you interested in a free trip to Europe (for two people) to pick up your new Volvo???

#5 ·
When purchasing an OSD vehicle what other fees are you subject to? I'm looking at an XC90 T6 Momentum plus with vision and convenience pkg. The total is roughly $54k per the pricing sheet. I'm assuming I still have to pay for tax, title, tags fees but what dealer associated fees are there?

#6 ·
When purchasing an OSD vehicle what other fees are you subject to? ... I'm assuming I still have to pay for tax, title, tags fees but what dealer associated fees are there?
None.

#7 ·
We drove four Lexus cars before moving to Volvo. Have now completed two OSDs for an XC90 and XC60. Also leased V60. Reliability good but not Lexus level. Driving enjoyment much higher IMHO. Volvo is fun, safe and somewhat addicting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.