2015.5 Volvo V60 Polestar
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

2015.5 Volvo V60 Polestar

Hello,

I'm listing my car for sale. The car is in Minneapolis, and shipping is the buyer's responsibility. It is extremely well taken care of, comes with many extras, and has a warranty position better than a new car. Here are the stats:

- 2015.5 V60 P* 08/80, Black Sapphire Metallic
      - 15,500 miles
      - No accidents, no paintwork
      - Full hood, front fenders, front bumper, mirrors, and top of rear bumper wrapped in Suntek self-healing paint protection film
      - Coated in CQuartz UK
      - Transferable Volvo warranty until 11/2021
      - Volvo On Call subscription until 4/2020 (necessary for remote start)
      - Brand new front rotors and pads - warranty replacement due to vibration/pulsation with pad transfer onto original, smooth rotor style (common issue); rotors are now slotted like the 2016 P* varieties and extremely smooth
      - Ferrita Downpipe to match OEM Ferrita catback and produces notable power gains (and that sound!); OEM downpipe included
      - Powder coated wheels to match the grey trim on the car
      - Kicker Hideaway powered subwoofer (rectifies H/K bass issues and is removable)
      - 50% 3M tint all around
      - OEM rubber mats and trunk mat
      - Interior and exterior accent lights upgraded to LED
      - Oil/Filter changed every 4k miles (currently running Redline Euro Spec 5W-30); freshly completed at 15,500 mi.
      - No front plate (drill holes), but I do have the bracket
      - Title in hand
      - Scheduled maintenance performed by Kline Volvo (documentation provided)
      - Original window sticker and Polestar welcome kit included
      - For MN residents, registration just renewed and tabs good through 3/2018.

$46,000.

I also have another set of OEM 20" Polestar wheels in standard silver and shod with Michelin Pilot Alpin winter tires (and TPMS sensors). $4k new. The price is $48,000 with these included. I will not sell the wheels/tires separately at this point in time.

More pics available upon request.

Last edited by kskpsu; 03-27-2017 at 11:11 PM.
      2015.5 V60 Polestar #8 - BSM

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Great looking vehicle, good luck with the sale.
      (Hers) Current Ride - 15.5 XC60 T6 AWD
      ( His ) Current Ride - 2016 XC90 T6 AWD

(Hers) Past Rides - 93 244, 05 XC90 T5 AWD
      ( His ) Past Rides - 91 745, 05 S40 T5 FWD

PM'd you.
      Last edited by Veefifty T5AWD; 10-14-2016 at 06:45 AM.
      Logan

2015 S60 T6 AWD R-Design Polestar
      2008 S40 2.4i - hers
      2013 C30 Polestar Limited Edition #87/250 - (former) | 2005 V50 T5 AWD (former)

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Hi, I would like to speak to you about the car. Kindly PM me a number I can call you at. (Local to MN and very intetested.) Thanks!

PMs replied. Thanks all!

Just curious, what type of floor is that in your garage? Is it ceramic tile or something else? It looks great.
      1996 855 Platinum Edition (Sadly sold)
      1994 854 Manual (sold)
      1997 854 GLT
      2005 V70R (Sadly sold)
      1995 850 (RIP saved kid in accident)

Quote Originally Posted by m491 View Post
      Just curious, what type of floor is that in your garage? Is it ceramic tile or something else? It looks great.
      Thanks, it is porcelain tile. Just shop for clearance and knock yourself out...could be done for about the same as snap together plastic tiles, and there is no comparison imho

Killer car! GLWS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      2004 XC70 2.5T AWD | 149K | Bad Swede 52mm Lift Kit | Sparco Terras BFG KO2s in 225/70r16 | IPD Strut Brace Conversion | IPD Skid Plate | IPD DEM Cover | AEM Dryflow Air Intake 2015 V60 R-Design | Sapphire Black Metallic | 44K | KPAX GT Performance Exhaust | IPD Rear Sway Bar | Powerflex Race Torque Mount Inserts

Good luck with the sale. Beautiful car.
      2016 XC60 T6 AWD Platinum/Inscription - Full bolt ons (Snabb air intake & turbo pipe, Do88 Intercooler, Viva Hybrid Turbo, Ferrita downpipe, IPD exhaust catback, H&R Springs), Stage 3 Hilton Tune: Dual JL Audio 10" stealth subs & 750Watt amp

Did this car sell? Just starting to look around and came across this post.

Hi, sorry for the delayed response. I still have the car. Candidly, I underestimated how good it is relative to new alternatives for the same money. Not to mention all the money I have into it...it will take thousands to bring a new car up to the same spec (full clear bra, oem wheels/winters, etc). So as a result, I haven't been aggressively listing it...this is the only place that it exists. If I were to get a full price offer, I might look into what semi-local preowned cars would be interesting, otherwise, she is likely going to be a keeper.

Garage floor is cool .... at first I thought it was wood when I looked .... and glws she is a beauty

Quote Originally Posted by kskpsu View Post
      Hi, sorry for the delayed response. I still have the car. Candidly, I underestimated how good it is relative to new alternatives for the same money. Not to mention all the money I have into it...it will take thousands to bring a new car up to the same spec (full clear bra, oem wheels/winters, etc). So as a result, I haven't been aggressively listing it...this is the only place that it exists. If I were to get a full price offer, I might look into what semi-local preowned cars would be interesting, otherwise, she is likely going to be a keeper.
      I completely understand.. these cars are unique in the segment for what they offer. Ill keep an eye out on this thread when I get more serious about getting one (unfortunately I still can't send PMs)

Bump for updated miles and pricing. I have identified my replacement for the P*

Quote Originally Posted by kskpsu View Post
      Thanks, it is porcelain tile. Just shop for clearance and knock yourself out...could be done for about the same as snap together plastic tiles, and there is no comparison imho
      But can you use a floor jack or jackstands on that? Would think not. Nice garage and collection though.

Quote Originally Posted by darag2358 View Post
      But can you use a floor jack or jackstands on that? Would think not. Nice garage and collection though.
      I use a floor jack all the time on the bare floor. For jackstands, I put some hard rubber tiles underneath them as a precaution.

The 100k warranty is looking good
      63/80 RB , 38,001 5/14/2017

Sweet ride - great price. glws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully kskpsu posts an update but last I heard he sold another car instead and is keeping the Polestar.
      2002 S60 T5 5M (SOLD) - ECU, intake, exhaust || 2006 S60R 6M Sonic Blue (Saved My Life), 2:03.5 at BIR long course, 2:00 at BIR short course, My HD Trackday Videos, Loud enough for ya? || 2007 S80 V8 (his), 35% tint, Sport Package (4C), Heated and Cooled Seats, IPD Rear Sway Bar || 2011 XC70 T6 (hers), 35% tint, IPD Rear Sway Bar, IPD Photo Contest Winner in 2015 and 2016, Dragon Slayer || 2015.5 V60 P* (ours) #46/80

22. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements