I'm listing my car for sale. The car is in Minneapolis, and shipping is the buyer's responsibility. It is extremely well taken care of, comes with many extras, and has a warranty position better than a new car. Here are the stats:
- 2015.5 V60 P* 08/80, Black Sapphire Metallic
- 15,500 miles
- No accidents, no paintwork
- Full hood, front fenders, front bumper, mirrors, and top of rear bumper wrapped in Suntek self-healing paint protection film
- Coated in CQuartz UK
- Transferable Volvo warranty until 11/2021
- Volvo On Call subscription until 4/2020 (necessary for remote start)
- Brand new front rotors and pads - warranty replacement due to vibration/pulsation with pad transfer onto original, smooth rotor style (common issue); rotors are now slotted like the 2016 P* varieties and extremely smooth
- Ferrita Downpipe to match OEM Ferrita catback and produces notable power gains (and that sound!); OEM downpipe included
- Powder coated wheels to match the grey trim on the car
- Kicker Hideaway powered subwoofer (rectifies H/K bass issues and is removable)
- 50% 3M tint all around
- OEM rubber mats and trunk mat
- Interior and exterior accent lights upgraded to LED
- Oil/Filter changed every 4k miles (currently running Redline Euro Spec 5W-30); freshly completed at 15,500 mi.
- No front plate (drill holes), but I do have the bracket
- Title in hand
- Scheduled maintenance performed by Kline Volvo (documentation provided)
- Original window sticker and Polestar welcome kit included
- For MN residents, registration just renewed and tabs good through 3/2018.
I also have another set of OEM 20" Polestar wheels in standard silver and shod with Michelin Pilot Alpin winter tires (and TPMS sensors). $4k new. The price is $48,000 with these included. I will not sell the wheels/tires separately at this point in time.
More pics available upon request.