SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Fuel injector rebuild help

3K views 10 replies 2 participants last post by  nick_rabbo 
#1 · (Edited)
Can someone confirm the proper order?

On the inlet, I put one o-ring and then the micro filter and tap it in gently with a mallet. On the bottom, one o-ring and then that white plastic piece. But I'm confused which direction that white piece goes:

Orientation 1:

Orientation 2:

And with whichever orientation it is, should I push it in more?

Sent from my E6683 using Tapatalk

See less See more
#2 ·
Wrong kit for those injectors, I ordered the same kit off of eBay the first time I did a set and had to send them back, seller wasn't really easy to work with on it even know volvo injectors use the same things to put together other than the orange injectors. Got mine from ard tuning and no more guessing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4 ·
Thank you. That makes a lot of sense. I was linked the to the wrong kit to buy ?

#8 ·
Not too sure about that statement, I would just get the right caps so you wouldn't have to worry about it

Yeah, piece of mind is always better. Oddly enough, I stopped by a salvage yard to check out a c70 with the same ones. 4 injectors had the insulator and 1 didn't. So I guess the last person to work on that car installed it without one lol.

#9 ·
Stumbled upon this. Look at the second picture and the caption for it. Interesting.

https://jhmotorsports.com/shop/catalog/injector-pintle-cap-each-for-b6-b7-s4-p-630.html

I tried giving ARD a call to order the right ones, but as usual, called a million times throughout the day, left messages, to no avail. Might have to order another kit off eBay (confirming fitment first) because at least someone will respond about shipping times.

#11 ·
Just order the one I posted the link, those are the correct ones

Yes sir! Lol ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.