2007 Volvo S60R, auto, mint only 68k miles
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

2007 Volvo S60R GT Black Saphire/Gobi, Mint, 71k miles

2007 S60R GT, Black Sapphire Metallic paint on Gobi leather, Loaded, only 71k miles. Garage kept most of its life, two owner car (my father and myself) This car is absolutely stunning, the body is straight, no dings or dents, the interior shows very minor wear on the drivers seat and no wear on any other seats, the car always had the factory rubber/slush floor mats in front and back. Its equipped with the sport body kit however the front two wings are currently removed because they scraped too much in my area, they are included and in good condition. It also is equipped with the optional 18' Pegasus wheels.

Link to the pictures:

http://imgur.com/a/VUrTi

~10k on new Goodyear Eagle sport 245s
      ~5k on pads and rotors

I'd searched for a clean R for years for myself after having driven this one and ended up with the opportunity to purchase this one from my father in August of this year. This had been his baby, it was his second S60 and took him a long time to track down, It was bought in March of '08 and was one of the last, if not the last R for sale in the US. It was bought thru Mag Volvo in Ohio where all the maintenance was also done. Im working on getting the service records from volvo as everything was done thru the dealership. The only issues noted in the receipts I have was a transmission software issue from 2012 which was corrected and a couple fuel door hinge replacements
      Since August I have put around 5000 miles on the car, most of that was from 2 weekend trips thru the N.C. mountains, the car handled them flawlessly, its a rocket ship on the freeways and handles like a dream on the twisty back roads. Unfortunately all good things must come to an end, as much as I love it, it just doesn't fit with what I need in a vehicle.
      Only current issues are typical scrapes on underside of the front winglets, some scraping on the underside of the passenger side skirt and around 2" of minor curb rash on the drivers rear wheel.

Im asking $10,500 obo, Im in no rush to sell, title is on hand at a local credit union. The car is located near Columbia, SC
      Last edited by Graham325; 05-07-2017 at 12:57 PM. Reason: updating

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

If you're having trouble, type it out into Notepad and then you won't lose it if something goes wrong.
      2004 Volvo V70R MT TiGray/Nordkap - Replica 18" Pegs - Handbrake Mod
      2006 Volvo S60R GT TiGray/Gobi - '06-'07 Transmission Valve Body Info
      2007 Volvo XC90 V8 Sport Passion Red/Off-Black - Serpentine Belt, Tensioner & Idler Pulleys - Spark Plug Replacement
      VIDA/DICE Owner - SS Lurker Since 2009

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Totally off topic bro, just was going through your pics and i spotted an E30, is that yours by chance? if it is we are twins i guess haha i got an 07 SR and an 86 325 2.7i conversion

anyways SR looks good dude GLWS
      2007 S60R GT Ti-Grey "SWEVO"
      -R Kelly DIY Intake | 2.5" muffler delete and resonator delete
      1986 BMW 325e (2.7i) Grey Market Euro Spec
      -325i 885 headswap | 2.5" Cat delete magnaflow exhaust | ST lowering springs | Tokico Shocks | Zender Bodykit | ESM 008ta 16x7.5 | Cold Air Intake

Quote Originally Posted by Jrey View Post
      Totally off topic bro, just was going through your pics and i spotted an E30, is that yours by chance? if it is we are twins i guess haha i got an 07 SR and an 86 325 2.7i conversion

anyways SR looks good dude GLWS
      Yeah, it's a 87 eta, I'm currently swapping bumpers on it and painting it. Hopefully getting a s52 this summer

BUMP
      Last edited by Graham325; 03-19-2017 at 10:50 AM.

Bump, sale fell thru

Bump $10,500

Where are you located.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Columbia, SC

Nice car. Have you located the service records? What maintenance has been performed?

Messaged you back

16. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements