KW V3 coilovers discussion thread: Adjustment info, comfort and handling settings, dialing em in
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

KW V3 coilovers discussion thread: Adjustment info, comfort and handling settings, dialing em in

Hai guise,

First off, let me start by saying I love my KW coilovers, and their quality is top notch. They transformed the way my dumpy-looking and handling T6 looks and drives. Mostly for the better, but I still need to dial them in better for my daily use. I'm not really sure how to go about that efficiently, and I don't have time to do a lot of trial and error. That's where this thread comes into play. I'm hoping those of us with KWs can discuss our setups and learn how to make better use of these fine coilovers in whatever capacity we're using them: for street driving, track use, aesthetic improvement, or some combination of those uses. Please post your questions, results, experiences with adjusting yours, pictures, etc., and also please chime in to help answer questions that others may have. Thanks in advance!

~Nick

P.S. Here's how she sits right now. It's about 3 inches lower than stock:
      Last edited by Bunnspeed; 01-15-2017 at 12:46 PM.
      2011 S60 T6 with Polestar tune
      13.1 at 101 mph

Current mods: KW V3 coilovers, DO88 fmic, Ferrita downpipe, Powerflex "race" torque mount inserts, more to come...

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Connor/ CMOD of ViVa fame installed my coils, eyeballing initial height adjustment and setting the dampers to the recommended stiffness settings. The result is a car that is very low, looks great, handles great, but my wife finds the firm ride at the recommended settings to be intolerable. I like it, but I also want to keep her happy and avoid having to run errands in her lousy Honda Accord, lol. Also my car is also currently way too low for some of the situations I encounter in normal driving, and I scrape on speed bumps and I even scrape the undercarriage if I encounter crowned driveways or ruts in the road. In the interest of surviving winter and also making my car more wife-friendly, I have several questions.

1. Do these coilovers ride significantly better at higher ride heights than when they are lower? Perhaps I can get sufficient improvement in ride with raising my car an inch or so without having to adjust dampers at all.

2. Does anyone know of a good, clear tutorial for fine-tuning the ride and handling of these dampers?

3. Has anyone else adjusted these to maximize comfort? Handling is way down on my list of priorities. I don't even care if the car handles worse than stock as long as it has a controlled and supple-ish ride. What were your settings?

4. Any rule of thumb I should follow in terms of adjusting compression or rebound to make my low-speed ride better? The majority of my ride quality complaints seem to be around town on city streets. The dampers do a better job of controlling impact harshness on the highway. Your thoughts?
      13.1 at 101 mph

Current mods: KW V3 coilovers, DO88 fmic, Ferrita downpipe, Powerflex "race" torque mount inserts, more to come...

Isn't there a dial at the top of the strut mounts? count the number of turns to the left or right.and repeat for the other side. try adjusting the front first for optimum comfort, once you figured which setting, applied to the rears by pulling the carpet and getting to the top of the rear mounts from the trunk. KW Coilovers should have about 30 different adjustable damper settings.
      04 S60 R MT Titanium Grey/Nordcap thread | pictures DP & Custom Quad Tip Exhaust | 05+ Conversion Exterior & Interior | Sport Kit
      12 XC60 Ice White 3.2 AWD | Heico Kit | Fast 19" FC04A | Running Boards

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

KW's use hex allen keys on their latest dampers which is on the right. Lefty loosey, righty tighty still applies.
      04 S60 R MT Titanium Grey/Nordcap thread | pictures DP & Custom Quad Tip Exhaust | 05+ Conversion Exterior & Interior | Sport Kit
      12 XC60 Ice White 3.2 AWD | Heico Kit | Fast 19" FC04A | Running Boards

I think I have THE solution for our cars.
      I got the KW V3 coilovers installed on my V60 RD 2015.5

Amazed with the ride improvement. Beautiful handling. MUCH better than original RD suspension.
      However, ride is a bit low on 19'' Polestar rims, especially in the back.

No rubbing, but I was worried for the spring with 20''...
      Contacted KW: the have spring spacers! Will install 15mm in the front and 30mm in the back to level the car...

Amazing shocks, and great service. Got an email answer within a few hours! (I was concerned with too much lowering of the car)
      Very impressed...

Marco.
      Current: '15.5 V60RD Platinum, KW V3, IPD swaybar+protective plate, SprintBooster, Ferrita DP+Exhaust, BOV, Do88 FMIC, Ultraracing braces, TDI-Tuning box, Snabb Turbo and HF Intake; '15 Lexus CT200h F-Sport (wife's)
      Past: Porsche 914 '74; LR LR3 HSE '06; Saab 9-3 Aero '05; BMW M3 E30 '88; VW Jetta '00 and '98; VW Fox '86 198

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnspeed View Post
      Hai guise,

First off, let me start by saying I love my KW coilovers, and their quality is top notch. They transformed the way my dumpy-looking and handling T6 looks and drives. Mostly for the better, but I still need to dial them in better for my daily use. I'm not really sure how to go about that efficiently, and I don't have time to do a lot of trial and error. That's where this thread comes into play. I'm hoping those of us with KWs can discuss our setups and learn how to make better use of these fine coilovers in whatever capacity we're using them: for street driving, track use, aesthetic improvement, or some combination of those uses. Please post your questions, results, experiences with adjusting yours, pictures, etc., and also please chime in to help answer questions that others may have. Thanks in advance!

~Nick

P.S. Here's how she sits right now. It's about 3 inches lower than stock:
      Sub'd...

Sorry Brah, I must be getting old, but can they be raised higher? I dig the benefits of c/o's, and would like to get them in the next year or so, but that's just too slammed. I'd preferably like to get one finger in there....and maybe save my air dam also.

Oh, is that anthracite window trim I see?! If so..niiice!
      Rebel Blue, the new red! Intro & Updates Link
      Current: '15 V60 T6 3.0 AWD RD Plat | '15.5 XC60 T6 3.0 AWD Ocean Race Plat
      Prior: '15 S60 T6 3.0 RD Plat

I replaced my H&R springs with KW maybe 1.5yrs ago. Played with shock setting and have the backs only 1/2 clicks off full soft. Not sure if it's the springs but it still feels stiff esp when there' a frost heave all the way across the road so BOTH wheels hit it at same time. The whole back end rises up without really absorbing the bump it seems. Gotta love roads in the North East! The IDP rear bar with my added poly ends links might not help. This spring I'll try replacing the end link bushings W/rubber. I purchased poly ones when I installed the HD Viva end links which aren't very HD IMHO. The fronts are less then half way off full soft,(can't remember exact # of clicks, sorry) same reason as rears. My 235/40-18 DWS06 and or 225/45-18 PA3's winters may not have enough sidewall to absorb all the bumps/ruts where I live. And yes I do have them lower then 38PSI, 34 rear, 36frt +/- as the temps change. I have the ERST front strut brace to help keep the car from getting to loose feeling over time. Previous car was a 2001 S4 with H&R bars, Bilstein B8 SPORT and Voghtland springs and I hate to say this S60 doesn't corner anywhere close to the S4. I actually raised it some last fall with winter coming. And now one rear is stuck as there must be salt/sand in all those nice fine threads in aluminum! Also thinking about one or two of Viva's lower rear braces as someone here has KW and the 2 rear bars (maybe Marco above as his sig notes ULTRARACING braces) is REALLY pleased with the results. For the cost I was hoping for something better than my results. I'll need to play with tire pressures and shock settings more next spring. The fronts are super easy to adjust, the rears not so much. Hope this gives you some insight, not much though as I have T5 vs T6. Not sure what the weight difference is or frt/rear distribution % difference. As BMOPete states I wasn't looking to SLAM mine either. Mostly wanted the adjustability on the whole package.
      2014 S60 T5 AWD, Sport, Power Blue, Beechwood, Full Heated Pkg. IPD Rear Bar W/HD links, IPD Skid Plate, IPD Cat-Back, IPD Trunk Spoiler, EST Strut Brace, KW V3's, Forge Star CF5 Gun metal Grey 18*8.5, DWS06, Snabb Intake Pipe, Paddle Extensions
      1986 Mustang SVO Summer toy
      2013 Imprezza hatch, Hers

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoC View Post
      I think I have THE solution for our cars.
      I got the KW V3 coilovers installed on my V60 RD 2015.5

Amazed with the ride improvement. Beautiful handling. MUCH better than original RD suspension.
      However, ride is a bit low on 19'' Polestar rims, especially in the back.

No rubbing, but I was worried for the spring with 20''...
      Contacted KW: the have spring spacers! Will install 15mm in the front and 30mm in the back to level the car...

Amazing shocks, and great service. Got an email answer within a few hours! (I was concerned with too much lowering of the car)
      Very impressed...

Marco.
      Spring spacers? Tell me more. I hadn't heard of spring spacers being used on coilovers. Are you really fully raised up and needing a bit more ground clearance than at the KWs' maximum ride height position? What are the spacers made of?
      13.1 at 101 mph

Quote Originally Posted by Bmo Pete View Post
      Sub'd...

Sorry Brah, I must be getting old, but can they be raised higher? I dig the benefits of c/o's, and would like to get them in the next year or so, but that's just too slammed. I'd preferably like to get one finger in there....and maybe save my air dam also.

Oh, is that anthracite window trim I see?! If so..niiice!
      Mine can be raised higher, but I'm not sure by how much. Haven't had time to really investigate as I am now under the gun packing for our imminent move to the 'burbs. But definitely don't want to deal with the hassle of riding this low for much longer; will address soon, no doubt.

Regular window trim, not anthracite. Poor lighting and lots of iPhone editing to compensate for a mediocre picture are what you see there. I don't really care for the anthracite, but I also don't like the bright chrome look of my stock trim. Wish there was a way to take down the shine without making them look crappy either. Might even try black trim at some point.
      13.1 at 101 mph

Quote Originally Posted by compprep View Post
      I replaced my H&R springs with KW maybe 1.5yrs ago. Played with shock setting and have the backs only 1/2 clicks off full soft. Not sure if it's the springs but it still feels stiff esp when there' a frost heave all the way across the road so BOTH wheels hit it at same time. The whole back end rises up without really absorbing the bump it seems. Gotta love roads in the North East! The IDP rear bar with my added poly ends links might not help. This spring I'll try replacing the end link bushings W/rubber. I purchased poly ones when I installed the HD Viva end links which aren't very HD IMHO. The fronts are less then half way off full soft,(can't remember exact # of clicks, sorry) same reason as rears. My 235/40-18 DWS06 and or 225/45-18 PA3's winters may not have enough sidewall to absorb all the bumps/ruts where I live. And yes I do have them lower then 38PSI, 34 rear, 36frt +/- as the temps change. I have the ERST front strut brace to help keep the car from getting to loose feeling over time. Previous car was a 2001 S4 with H&R bars, Bilstein B8 SPORT and Voghtland springs and I hate to say this S60 doesn't corner anywhere close to the S4. I actually raised it some last fall with winter coming. And now one rear is stuck as there must be salt/sand in all those nice fine threads in aluminum! Also thinking about one or two of Viva's lower rear braces as someone here has KW and the 2 rear bars (maybe Marco above as his sig notes ULTRARACING braces) is REALLY pleased with the results. For the cost I was hoping for something better than my results. I'll need to play with tire pressures and shock settings more next spring. The fronts are super easy to adjust, the rears not so much. Hope this gives you some insight, not much though as I have T5 vs T6. Not sure what the weight difference is or frt/rear distribution % difference. As BMOPete states I wasn't looking to SLAM mine either. Mostly wanted the adjustability on the whole package.
      Thanks for your input, compprep. Is your ride more comfortable than at the recommended settings? Did you fiddle much with the fronts? Also, do you feel a ride quality difference running the snow tires? My DWS06 tires were notably stiffer than the stock Contis even on the stock suspension, so I wonder how much of my/ our ride stiffness might actually be attributable to our harsh-riding DWS06s which, incidentally, seem much stiffer than the previous generation DWS I ran on my GTI.
      13.1 at 101 mph

I am about 26.25" fender to ground at each corner and I'm running with 15 clicks up front and the recommended setting in the instructions at the rear, which I think is 6 or 9. The rear needs to be a little stiffer.

Overall, very pleased with the KW V3. I wanted to take some time to further dial them in. After driving the '17 V60 Polestar for a week, I was very impressed with the Ohlins and I think the KWs can get close to them with the right adjustments.

With the 19-inch Polestar wheels with Sottozero winter tires:

18-inch Sleipner with winter wheels
      chris@swedespeed.com | instagram.com/swedespeed
      2013 C30 Polestar - #141/250 -
      Rebel Blue, 6MT, Climate, RearVision camera
      2016 XC90 R-Design T6 - Passion Red, air suspension, B&W, Vision, Convenience, Polestar
      2015.5 V60 T6 R-Design Platinum - Rebel Blue, snabb intake, do88 FMIC, KPAX exhaust, KW V3 coilovers

''Spring spacers? Tell me more. I hadn't heard of spring spacers being used on coilovers. Are you really fully raised up and needing a bit more ground clearance than at the KWs' maximum ride height position? What are the spacers made of?''

http://www.kwsuspensions.com/product...are-parts.html

Yes, once fully raised, I still miss a little height to fit the 20'' and 10mm spacers. I ordered 30mm for the front, and 50mm for the rear. This will let me raise the car a bit to level it, and then lower the coilover mechanism to take full advantage of both springs. Overnight delivery!

Really, an excellent product, and very good service from KW...
      Last edited by MarcoC; 01-19-2017 at 06:10 AM.
      Current: '15.5 V60RD Platinum, KW V3, IPD swaybar+protective plate, SprintBooster, Ferrita DP+Exhaust, BOV, Do88 FMIC, Ultraracing braces, TDI-Tuning box, Snabb Turbo and HF Intake; '15 Lexus CT200h F-Sport (wife's)
      Past: Porsche 914 '74; LR LR3 HSE '06; Saab 9-3 Aero '05; BMW M3 E30 '88; VW Jetta '00 and '98; VW Fox '86 198

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoC View Post
      ''Spring spacers? Tell me more. I hadn't heard of spring spacers being used on coilovers. Are you really fully raised up and needing a bit more ground clearance than at the KWs' maximum ride height position? What are the spacers made of?''

http://www.kwsuspensions.com/product...are-parts.html

Yes, once fully raised, I still miss a little height to fit the 20'' and 10mm spacers. I ordered 30mm for the front, and 50mm for the rear. This will let me raise the car a bit to level it, and then lower the coilover mechanism to take full advantage of both springs. Overnight delivery!

Really, an excellent product, and very good service from KW...
      Thanks for the info. The KW site doesn't list these as being available to fit our cars, but obviously you heard otherwise from them. Perhaps they need to update their site further. In any case they don't have any info in the product description on the actual product that allegedly doesn't fit. Is it metal? Rubber? Poly? I'd also be curious to find out more about their Spring Isolator which is similarly lacking in info. Is it a sleeve for the spring itself? An additional seat for the spring on the perch that might help cut down on a little road noise? Dunno.

Sorry to bother you with all these questions but one last request: Any chance you could post a picture here or a link to a Facebook picture of your car at your current max ride height adjustment height? Thank you again!
      ~Nick
      13.1 at 101 mph

Quote Originally Posted by chris@swedespeed View Post
      I am about 26.25" fender to ground at each corner and I'm running with 15 clicks up front and the recommended setting in the instructions at the rear, which I think is 6 or 9. The rear needs to be a little stiffer.

Overall, very pleased with the KW V3. I wanted to take some time to further dial them in. After driving the '17 V60 Polestar for a week, I was very impressed with the Ohlins and I think the KWs can get close to them with the right adjustments.

With the 19-inch Polestar wheels with Sottozero winter tires:

18-inch Sleipner with winter wheels
      Thank you, Chris! Your car looks awesome in every iteration I've seen. Are you at the same ride coilover height setting in both pictures or did you raise it further for the Sleipner pic? I'm assuming the 18s are also running tires with a smaller outer diameter as compared with those on the 19" wheels which could account for some of the additional wheelgap in the pics with the Sleipners. Are we looking at 235/40/19s and 235/40/18s?
      Last edited by Bunnspeed; 01-19-2017 at 05:16 PM.
      13.1 at 101 mph

Thanks for the info. The KW site doesn't list these as being available to fit our cars, but obviously you heard otherwise from them. Perhaps they need to update their site further. In any case they don't have any info in the product description on the actual product that allegedly doesn't fit. Is it metal? Rubber? Poly? I'd also be curious to find out more about their Spring Isolator which is similarly lacking in info. Is it a sleeve for the spring itself? An additional seat for the spring on the perch that might help cut down on a little road noise? Dunno.

Sorry to bother you with all these questions but one last request: Any chance you could post a picture here or a link to a Facebook picture of your car at your current max ride height adjustment height? Thank you again!
      ~Nick
      My car current height is the same as Chris': 26.25'' all four corners. I received the 'spacers today from KW. They are metal. Will get them installed next week, have the car 'leveled' and will try to get some decent pictures... (Not sure I will do as well as Chris in that domain, considering the crappy weather in Montreal ;-)

I sent an inquiry to KW about their other 'spare parts', but I suspect they are regular parts of the coilovers available for replacement...

Marco.

Thank you, Marco!

KW V3 install finalized. 30mm spacer in the front, 50mm in the back.
      The car drives amazing. Easily the best mod I had done on that car so far, KW is 1000X better than original R-Design.
      Car now sits at 27.5'' on all four corners, with full usage of the main and helper springs on the KW.

Sorry for the 'dirty' winter pic, it's hard to keep a car clean for more than 5 minutes in Montreal in this season...
      I will post a 'summer pic' on the Polestar 20'' wheels and the bike rack in the spring... Weather should be better by then!

Marco.

(Hope picture is indeed visible, I'm quite new at this ;-)

Looks great !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      2016 XC60 T6 AWD Platinum/Inscription - Full bolt ons, Stage 3 Hilton Tune: Dual JL Audio 10" stealth subs & 750Watt amp

Wow, that looks really nice! Is the ride quality better now?
      13.1 at 101 mph

Marco, that looks sick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      2004 XC70 2.5T AWD | 149K | Bad Swede 52mm Lift Kit | Sparco Terras BFG KO2s in 225/70r16 | IPD Strut Brace Conversion | IPD Skid Plate | IPD DEM Cover | AEM Dryflow Air Intake 2015 V60 R-Design | Sapphire Black Metallic | 44K | KPAX GT Performance Exhaust | IPD Rear Sway Bar | Powerflex Race Torque Mount Inserts

Wow, that looks really nice! Is the ride quality better now?
      +1
      Had a set of eibach springs / koni fsd on my old V70 and it was hard/harsh up here in Quebec.
      Not going back there so indeed interested.
      2001 V70 2.4T.. RIP
      2011 S60 T6 AWD.. just beginning....
      * IPD rear sway bar + links / IPD DEM cover / IPD skid plate
      * Hybrid Audio Imagine I61-2 / sound deadening

Banner Advertiser Connor @ ViVA's Avatar
      Just for reference, the price on the KW coilovers has been reduced to a lower price. I help anyone looking for a set.

Bump. Still haven't played around with my settings but I'm finding the KWs to pair a lot better with my new Pilot Sport AS3+ tires than they did with the Conti DWS06 tires I was running previously in the same size. The AS3+ feels stiffer in some respects and yet that stiffness seems to allow the dampers to control ride movement better than before. I suspect the sidewalls introduced a little extra bounciness in the DWS06s that the dampers couldn't quite snub out. The AS3+ tires bounce less over bumpy low-speed roads and also make the car feel notably better able to soak up highway bumps, all other things being equal. I'd still prefer to be a little higher and a little softer, but I do like the look and the ride is improved enough that I don't find it all that harsh. Currently sitting at 24.5" ftg front and rear.

13.1 at 101 mph

Very interested in the KWs for the S60/V60, and am trying to find a consensus on the KWs for these cars. Based on the above, it looks like we have the following feedback:
      - Bunnspeed: quite low on KWs, handles (corners, etc) great, but does not ride (comfort) well. Settings: unspecified.
      - Compprep: not slammed on KWs, and experiencing a rough ride, especially over expansion joints/frost heaves. Settings: almost full soft on the rear (is this the upper rear setting or the lower rear setting?)
      - Chris: moderate drop on KWs, pleased with the KWs but needs to dial them in more. No feedback on ride comfort. Settings: 15 (from full hard = assumption) on front (is this upper or lower front setting?), factory recommended on rear.
      - Marco: moderate drop on KWs, added spring spacers to raise the car above optimal height, then dropped it back down via the threaded shock body. Seems to be happy with ride, but didn't specifically address ride comfort. Settings: unspecified.

I currently have KW V3s on my Lexus ISF, and generally like the ride and handling. Like Bunnspeed, I value ride comfort over ultimate handling (happy wife, happy life). I set mine at the factory recommended specs, and that was a pretty comfortable ride. I still had the issue that compprep mentioned - harder thumps or almost a "crashing" over expansion joints/small road imperfections. I called KW's tech line and they suggested softening up the damping settings (turn the lower shock adjuster adjuster left - or counterclockwise when looking up at the shock from underneath) to soften the hit on smaller road imperfections. I did soften up the damping a few clicks and that helped a bit. Still need to play around some more with it. Unfortunately, I pretty much have to get that car in the air to access the lower shock adjustments, so the trial and error is a PITA, but it's going in the right direction.

I'd love to see what settings you all have your Volvo KWs set to, and the results in ride comfort - especially Marco and Chris who seem to be happier with their ride comfort. Anyone care to share? If so, specify 1) front upper setting, 2) front lower setting, 3) rear upper setting and 4) rear lower setting. And for consistency, count number of clicks from full hard (full hard = full clockwise). Anyone?

Thanks for the recap!

Im still highly confused as to whether these are MORE or LESS crashy than stock RD suspension. But as we can see, it's a highly subjective question I suppose.

Tax return monies are coming so, you know, the hamster wheel in my enthusiast brain is spinning in directions it shouldn't

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      2004 XC70 2.5T AWD | 149K | Bad Swede 52mm Lift Kit | Sparco Terras BFG KO2s in 225/70r16 | IPD Strut Brace Conversion | IPD Skid Plate | IPD DEM Cover | AEM Dryflow Air Intake 2015 V60 R-Design | Sapphire Black Metallic | 44K | KPAX GT Performance Exhaust | IPD Rear Sway Bar | Powerflex Race Torque Mount Inserts

Yeah I am in the same boat. Can't tell if the KW V3s would be an improvement over the stock R-Design suspension in terms of ride quality (even though I have been told that it is by Marco). Wish the Polestar Ohlins setup was cheaper and allowed a bit of a drop.
      Nick
      2015.5 V60 T6 RD, Crystal White Pearl

prior vehicles: 2009 G37xS sedan, 2004 Subaru WRX STi, 2003.5 G35 sedan, 2002 Subaru WRX, 1991 Nissan Sentra SE-R

Quote Originally Posted by Tom2769 View Post
      Very interested in the KWs for the S60/V60, and am trying to find a consensus on the KWs for these cars. Based on the above, it looks like we have the following feedback:
      - Bunnspeed: quite low on KWs, handles (corners, etc) great, but does not ride (comfort) well. Settings: unspecified.
      - Compprep: not slammed on KWs, and experiencing a rough ride, especially over expansion joints/frost heaves. Settings: almost full soft on the rear (is this the upper rear setting or the lower rear setting?)
      - Chris: moderate drop on KWs, pleased with the KWs but needs to dial them in more. No feedback on ride comfort. Settings: 15 (from full hard = assumption) on front (is this upper or lower front setting?), factory recommended on rear.
      - Marco: moderate drop on KWs, added spring spacers to raise the car above optimal height, then dropped it back down via the threaded shock body. Seems to be happy with ride, but didn't specifically address ride comfort. Settings: unspecified.

I currently have KW V3s on my Lexus ISF, and generally like the ride and handling. Like Bunnspeed, I value ride comfort over ultimate handling (happy wife, happy life). I set mine at the factory recommended specs, and that was a pretty comfortable ride. I still had the issue that compprep mentioned - harder thumps or almost a "crashing" over expansion joints/small road imperfections. I called KW's tech line and they suggested softening up the damping settings (turn the lower shock adjuster adjuster left - or counterclockwise when looking up at the shock from underneath) to soften the hit on smaller road imperfections. I did soften up the damping a few clicks and that helped a bit. Still need to play around some more with it. Unfortunately, I pretty much have to get that car in the air to access the lower shock adjustments, so the trial and error is a PITA, but it's going in the right direction.

I'd love to see what settings you all have your Volvo KWs set to, and the results in ride comfort - especially Marco and Chris who seem to be happier with their ride comfort. Anyone care to share? If so, specify 1) front upper setting, 2) front lower setting, 3) rear upper setting and 4) rear lower setting. And for consistency, count number of clicks from full hard (full hard = full clockwise). Anyone?
      Wow, this is an organized review!

I have mine set to the softer adjustment setting as well, optimising ride quality. Still stiffer than stock, but not 'race' or track material. Stiffer, but less 'bumpy' than stick RD I would say.
      Once again, 20'' summer wheel must contribute to the 'stiffer' feel.

Marco.

30. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements