SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

WTB list - P80 items for my 95 855T

965 views 5 replies 1 participant last post by  95WanderWagen 
G
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, list of items I'm looking for is slowly growing, so I wanted to put it all in one thread.

I am looking for the following items for my 95 855T:

Round 1 (needed ASAP):

IPD or EST SRI intake firewall
MSD coil w/ plug (coil pending)

Round 2:
Class 2/3 receiver hitch (pending )
external transmission cooler

Round 3:
3" in/out FMIC
Greddy/HKS/TurboSmart BOV and flange OR piston style cbv
upgraded wastegate actuator (300/70 from the 19T preferred, or a ViVA/Forge style)
wideband o2 setup (gauge and sensor)
Various interior parts in black (trim, seat skins, headliner board, etc)

PM or reply if you have any of these items you'd be willing to let go. I am located near West Chester PA and am willing to drive to pick up or meet within ~100 miles.

I am willing to trade/partial trade these items:
V70 style (?) roof rack cross bars
set of wiper arms from a 2000 V70
various switches (master window switch, etc)
factory fog lamp trim rings (rubber gasket)

Or, im willing to scavenge the local boneyard for parts on request

Updated 2/19/17

See less See more
#2 ·
I will check tomorrow but I'm pretty sure I have a NA intake and throttle. And possibly a rear o2 and cam sensor.

Could I get some more info on the bsr stage 3 tune?

Thanks
Will

G
#3 · (Edited)
I will check tomorrow but I'm pretty sure I have a NA intake and throttle. And possibly a rear o2 and cam sensor.

Could I get some more info on the bsr stage 3 tune?

Thanks
Will
Thanks Will. In regards to the BSR stage 3 tune, I really can't tell you much about it other than what I've noticed. Boost comes on fast and shoots up to 15 lbs. after that it tapers off a bit and hits around 18, spiking to ~20lb during shifts. I can smoke the tires from a standstill at WOT thru the first 3 gears and into 4th on the auto trans, and at 50% throttle off the line I can make em squeal like a pig once boost kicks in. It really does wake the car up over stock (for comparison I put my factory ECU back in, and the difference is night and day). The previous owner purchased it from another member in the Northeast before selling the car to me, and I was told that it was run in a P80 V70 prior to going in my 95 855T. Here is a link to BSR with their description:

http://en.bsr.se/tuning-kits/t/545

I emailed BSR awhile back to get more info, and all they could tell me was "its the wrong tune for your 16t. You can only use the 15G turbo, and if you want to take full advantage of the tune, you should buy our $400 short ram intake kit!" :rolleyes: Guess they dont understand that the 15G/16T are the same turbo essentially...They claim 315hp/450tq up from the original 225/300 of the T5, and also claim 20tq less with an auto transmission. You would need a 3" downpipe to take full advantage. But overall its a great off the shelf tune I think.

There was a member (Strong Man I think?) about a week or so ago I saw who was also selling the BSR PPC softloader, which would allow you to change tunes on this ecu. And it seems the pricing on them used goes about $200 (as of a thread from 2012 I found HERE ). All in all I've enjoyed the extra boost, but I'd like to go another route and just get an ARD or Buest tune eventually, something a bit more customized for the mods I have planned.

Shoot me a PM, lets see what we can make of things :thumbsup: I'm all for the cam sensor as long as the pigtail/plug isn't disintegrated like mine, and it looks like you may be close enough to pick up in person (depending on whereabouts in MD you are)

G
#6 ·
Bump. List cut in half today, thanks to Will. Looking forward to doing the pcv system so i can swap to the NA throttle body. Ordered snabb linkage, intake and tb spacers, and silicone hose.

Still looking for an ipd or eurosport tuning intake kit with or without filter.

Once the msd comes and i get wire snd bracket, 10 months later stage 0 is done and i can take a break :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.