V90 is now available to be ordered - Page 3
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Results 71 to 105 of 160
    1. #71
      Member volvocu's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      ISTANBUL
      Posts
      1,740
      Quote Originally Posted by christopher.moor View Post
      My 17 A4 allroad has very similar if not equivalent interior quality, and believe me they make software that works!! Although the XC90 is a different car and I love mine..


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      The A4 Allroad is not a direct competitor to the V90, the A6 Allroad is; so if the V90 CC costs similar to the A4 Allroad then its a bargain...

    2. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    3. #72
      Quote Originally Posted by volvocu View Post
      The A4 Allroad is not a direct competitor to the V90, the A6 Allroad is; so if the V90 CC costs similar to the A4 Allroad then its a bargain...
      I agree the V90 is in different class but I think people will cross-shop the two. If you build the two up, a similarly equipped A4-Allroad will be about 10% cheaper and if you get a 6%+ discount from MSRP on the Audi and you are paying full MSRP on the V90 the gap begins to be substantial. I do think the V90 is a no-brainer over the Allroad if they are priced in the same ballpark but at a $10k premium the decision becomes more difficult.

    4. #73
      Member matt1122's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2012
      Location
      New Jersey
      Posts
      5,453
      Quote Originally Posted by jayc1679 View Post
      I agree the V90 is in different class but I think people will cross-shop the two.
      Absolutely. "Do I need/want to pay for the V90's extra offerings" will be the question that makes or breaks a lot of sales.

      Most people will stick with the smaller car.

      The next gen V60 XC will be the bigger player in sales volume.
      Fairwell Tour: 2015 V60 T6 AWD R-Design | Electric Silver / Nubtex | Platinum eBLIS Tech HFS [Long-Term Review Thread]
      Daily Driver: 2017 V90 T6 AWD XC | Osmium Grey / Charcoal | Convenience B&W HUD 4C+Rear Air Suspension Polestar[Long-Term Review & Microblog Thread]
      Past: 1995 Volvo 854 T-5R | 2001 Volvo V70 XC 2.4T AWD | 2007 Volvo XC70 2.5T AWD

    5. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    6. #74
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2016
      Location
      SF Bay Area, CA
      Posts
      23
      Quote Originally Posted by CrossingCountries View Post
      That, exactly as-is, is SPECTACULAR. That appears to have the Polestar pkg with the badge & wheels (is this available in the USA yet?) Too bad we have to order one just to test drive one.
      Last edited by 1BlinkGone; 03-14-2017 at 03:22 AM.

    7. #75
      Member matt1122's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2012
      Location
      New Jersey
      Posts
      5,453
      That's just a photoshop / render / artist's impression of what the V90 Polestar would look like. That car is not real at all.

      And if it was there is no way the wheels would be tucked that way.
      Fairwell Tour: 2015 V60 T6 AWD R-Design | Electric Silver / Nubtex | Platinum eBLIS Tech HFS [Long-Term Review Thread]
      Daily Driver: 2017 V90 T6 AWD XC | Osmium Grey / Charcoal | Convenience B&W HUD 4C+Rear Air Suspension Polestar[Long-Term Review & Microblog Thread]
      Past: 1995 Volvo 854 T-5R | 2001 Volvo V70 XC 2.4T AWD | 2007 Volvo XC70 2.5T AWD

    8. #76
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Location
      Albany,NY
      Posts
      184
      Are these 2017 or 2018 models in the US? I don't see it on the website.

    9. #77
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2016
      Location
      SF Bay Area, CA
      Posts
      23
      Quote Originally Posted by matt1122 View Post
      That's just a photoshop / render / artist's impression of what the V90 Polestar would look like. That car is not real at all.

      And if it was there is no way the wheels would be tucked that way.
      Good point about the wheels. Nevertheless, the mock-up looks fabulous. And I'm having a difficult time with the "you only can order it, no dealer stock" policy...let's see how long that lasts.

    10. #78
      Member Wayne T5's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2002
      Location
      Russell Twp, OH
      Posts
      6,846
      Quote Originally Posted by adkmooserider View Post
      Are these 2017 or 2018 models in the US? I don't see it on the website.
      For the V90 it would be a '18.
      Past Volvos: '94 854, '99 S70 T5 SE, '99 S70 GLT, '04 S60RM, '12 S60 T5, '13 S60 T5, '15 S60 RD
      Present Garage: '16 MX5 Club, '95 854 T-5R, '05 V70RGT, '15.5 XC60 T6, '16 V60 P*

    11. #79
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Location
      Albany,NY
      Posts
      184
      Appreciate the reply. Put in an order for an Rdesign without air suspension in Osmium grey. I figured I'd get coilovers from kw if I truly hate the ride. Coming from an E wagon (2014). Would have gotten another one but the cost continued to soar on the 2017 and my wife felt it was time for a change. Cross shopped a 328d wagon which loaded was $59k, but the wife didn't want the boyracer to get her into too much trouble. A4 allroad just wasn't in the works...already had an S4 in the household.

    12. #80

      V90 cc delivery time

      Does anyone know how long it will take for a custom ordered v90 cc to arrive at my dealer in the States?

    13. #81
      Quote Originally Posted by adkmooserider View Post
      Appreciate the reply. Put in an order for an Rdesign without air suspension in Osmium grey. I figured I'd get coilovers from kw if I truly hate the ride. Coming from an E wagon (2014). Would have gotten another one but the cost continued to soar on the 2017 and my wife felt it was time for a change. Cross shopped a 328d wagon which loaded was $59k, but the wife didn't want the boyracer to get her into too much trouble. A4 allroad just wasn't in the works...already had an S4 in the household.
      Were you able to get anything off MSRP?
      Dave in VA

      2012 XC70 T6, AWD (new T6 motor installed 8/27/2015)
      2010 SAAB 9-5 Aero 2.8T, XWD

    14. #82
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Location
      Albany,NY
      Posts
      184
      Short of doing an OSD, I couldn't figure out how to get a discount. The concierge setup has left me a bit resentful. My dealer was unaware of the setup. She refused to look into it at first. She spent the entire time we were there trying to sell us hideous looking maple V90cc when we came in looking to get a v90 and when that wouldn't work sell us an xc90 when we said we prefer wagons. At the end of the order placement on the volvo website, the app advises methat my $2k deposit will be sent to the local dealer who thus far had not been useful. I could have cut off my nose to spite my face and chose a dealer 2-3 hours away in the NYC areas, but in the end, I opted not to because the local dealer does have a nice service department.
      To answer a previous post, it is guesstimated to arrive in July.
      Last edited by adkmooserider; 03-15-2017 at 05:35 AM. Reason: should read not useful

    15. #83
      Member matt1122's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2012
      Location
      New Jersey
      Posts
      5,453
      Even if they are "unaware of the setup" you should be able to negotiate soft terms like "half way between MSRP and Invoice" if such a thing exists.
      Fairwell Tour: 2015 V60 T6 AWD R-Design | Electric Silver / Nubtex | Platinum eBLIS Tech HFS [Long-Term Review Thread]
      Daily Driver: 2017 V90 T6 AWD XC | Osmium Grey / Charcoal | Convenience B&W HUD 4C+Rear Air Suspension Polestar[Long-Term Review & Microblog Thread]
      Past: 1995 Volvo 854 T-5R | 2001 Volvo V70 XC 2.4T AWD | 2007 Volvo XC70 2.5T AWD

    16. #84
      Global Moderator GrecianVolvo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2001
      Location
      Southern California
      Posts
      36,981
      Quote Originally Posted by matt1122 View Post
      Even if they are "unaware of the setup" you should be able to negotiate soft terms like "half way between MSRP and Invoice" if such a thing exists.
      Concierge has no authority (and will not) to negotiate price. That's not what they are there for.
      2001 Volvo V70 T5 M SR, Classic Red/Graphite Lthr, TME Stage II ECU, 3" Downpipe w/ Cat-back exhaust from MTE, Volvo Roadholding & Lowering Kit w/ Nivomats, 17" PEGASUS, Rear Spoiler, Dolby Surround Sound
      2017 XC90 T6 AWD Inscription, Crystal White w/ Charcoal Nappa Leather Convenience, Vision, Volvo Trailer Hitch, Polestar

    17. #85
      Global Moderator GrecianVolvo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2001
      Location
      Southern California
      Posts
      36,981
      Quote Originally Posted by DrJ View Post
      Does anyone know how long it will take for a custom ordered v90 cc to arrive at my dealer in the States?
      May/June (at this moment), depending on location.
      2001 Volvo V70 T5 M SR, Classic Red/Graphite Lthr, TME Stage II ECU, 3" Downpipe w/ Cat-back exhaust from MTE, Volvo Roadholding & Lowering Kit w/ Nivomats, 17" PEGASUS, Rear Spoiler, Dolby Surround Sound
      2017 XC90 T6 AWD Inscription, Crystal White w/ Charcoal Nappa Leather Convenience, Vision, Volvo Trailer Hitch, Polestar

    18. #86
      Member Wayne T5's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2002
      Location
      Russell Twp, OH
      Posts
      6,846
      Quote Originally Posted by matt1122 View Post
      Even if they are "unaware of the setup" you should be able to negotiate soft terms like "half way between MSRP and Invoice" if such a thing exists.
      Back to my earlier point about concierge service being a way to limit (or pretty much eliminate) discounts. If you really want a wagon you will have to pay for it. I wonder how that will go?
      Past Volvos: '94 854, '99 S70 T5 SE, '99 S70 GLT, '04 S60RM, '12 S60 T5, '13 S60 T5, '15 S60 RD
      Present Garage: '16 MX5 Club, '95 854 T-5R, '05 V70RGT, '15.5 XC60 T6, '16 V60 P*

    19. #87
      Member Wayne T5's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2002
      Location
      Russell Twp, OH
      Posts
      6,846
      Quote Originally Posted by adkmooserider View Post
      Short of doing an OSD, I couldn't figure out how to get a discount. The concierge setup has left me a bit resentful. My dealer was unaware of the setup. She refused to look into it at first. She spent the entire time we were there trying to sell us hideous looking maple V90cc when we came in looking to get a v90 and when that wouldn't work sell us an xc90 when we said we prefer wagons. At the end of the order placement on the volvo website, the app advises methat my $2k deposit will be sent to the local dealer who thus far had not been useful. I could have cut off my nose to spite my face and chose a dealer 2-3 hours away in the NYC areas, but in the end, I opted not to because the local dealer does have a nice service department.
      To answer a previous post, it is guesstimated to arrive in July.
      That's unfortunate that you fell into the car salesman "sell what you have on the floor" mentality. I lived in Albany for many years and that was my experience at that store too. Shame that Nemith closed a few years ago. I used to take my cars to Precision or Larry's for service.
      Past Volvos: '94 854, '99 S70 T5 SE, '99 S70 GLT, '04 S60RM, '12 S60 T5, '13 S60 T5, '15 S60 RD
      Present Garage: '16 MX5 Club, '95 854 T-5R, '05 V70RGT, '15.5 XC60 T6, '16 V60 P*

    20. #88
      Member matt1122's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2012
      Location
      New Jersey
      Posts
      5,453
      Quote Originally Posted by GrecianVolvo View Post
      Concierge has no authority (and will not) to negotiate price. That's not what they are there for.
      Right, I meant for him to negotiate soft terms with the dealer delivering the car before placing the order.

      Sorry if that wasn't clear.
      Fairwell Tour: 2015 V60 T6 AWD R-Design | Electric Silver / Nubtex | Platinum eBLIS Tech HFS [Long-Term Review Thread]
      Daily Driver: 2017 V90 T6 AWD XC | Osmium Grey / Charcoal | Convenience B&W HUD 4C+Rear Air Suspension Polestar[Long-Term Review & Microblog Thread]
      Past: 1995 Volvo 854 T-5R | 2001 Volvo V70 XC 2.4T AWD | 2007 Volvo XC70 2.5T AWD

    21. #89
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Location
      Albany,NY
      Posts
      184
      My pals recommend Precision as well. I never went with my C30 because I sold it before it needed much.

      What "soft" terms could be negotiated?

    22. #90
      Quote Originally Posted by Wayne T5 View Post
      That's unfortunate that you fell into the car salesman "sell what you have on the floor" mentality. I lived in Albany for many years and that was my experience at that store too. Shame that Nemith closed a few years ago. I used to take my cars to Precision or Larry's for service.
      Or you could look at it another way and recognize that the best way to get substantial discounts is to buy stock off a dealer's floor. Discounts come from dealers competing with each other for your business. Buying off the floor is the best way to pit them against each other. You may not get the exact build you want, but that's the price of getting the discount.

    23. #91
      Member Wayne T5's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2002
      Location
      Russell Twp, OH
      Posts
      6,846
      Quote Originally Posted by Teleman View Post
      Or you could look at it another way and recognize that the best way to get substantial discounts is to buy stock off a dealer's floor. Discounts come from dealers competing with each other for your business. Buying off the floor is the best way to pit them against each other. You may not get the exact build you want, but that's the price of getting the discount.
      But that's the point of the Volvo's concierge service, there won't be any stock V90 cars on the dealer's floor. I agree with you, that's how I've always bought new cars but that won't be the process moving forward with the V90. It will be interesting to see how this will work.
      Past Volvos: '94 854, '99 S70 T5 SE, '99 S70 GLT, '04 S60RM, '12 S60 T5, '13 S60 T5, '15 S60 RD
      Present Garage: '16 MX5 Club, '95 854 T-5R, '05 V70RGT, '15.5 XC60 T6, '16 V60 P*

    24. #92
      Member Wayne T5's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2002
      Location
      Russell Twp, OH
      Posts
      6,846
      Quote Originally Posted by matt1122 View Post
      Right, I meant for him to negotiate soft terms with the dealer delivering the car before placing the order.

      Sorry if that wasn't clear.
      What do you mean by "soft terms"?
      Past Volvos: '94 854, '99 S70 T5 SE, '99 S70 GLT, '04 S60RM, '12 S60 T5, '13 S60 T5, '15 S60 RD
      Present Garage: '16 MX5 Club, '95 854 T-5R, '05 V70RGT, '15.5 XC60 T6, '16 V60 P*

    25. #93
      Member matt1122's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2012
      Location
      New Jersey
      Posts
      5,453
      Quote Originally Posted by Wayne T5 View Post
      What do you mean by "soft terms"?
      When you can't come to a firm agreement because there are unknowns, you can usually work out a deal on an conditional basis.

      I believe GrecianVolvo has said in the past that you would be able to negotiate a price with the dealership for these cars. It could be that has changed or it could be dealerships just aren't informed.

      Either way, if you're going to try to negotiate a discount, it's probably a good idea to do it before you put down that deposit or at least before the vehicle arrives. If the dealership knows what your expectations are and isn't shocked you're showing up to pick up the car and suddenly want it for less than the price you were shown online, it might make things easier and more comfortable for both parties. Of course, it depends what kind of people you're dealing with.
      Fairwell Tour: 2015 V60 T6 AWD R-Design | Electric Silver / Nubtex | Platinum eBLIS Tech HFS [Long-Term Review Thread]
      Daily Driver: 2017 V90 T6 AWD XC | Osmium Grey / Charcoal | Convenience B&W HUD 4C+Rear Air Suspension Polestar[Long-Term Review & Microblog Thread]
      Past: 1995 Volvo 854 T-5R | 2001 Volvo V70 XC 2.4T AWD | 2007 Volvo XC70 2.5T AWD

    26. #94
      Member Wayne T5's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2002
      Location
      Russell Twp, OH
      Posts
      6,846
      I can't imagine putting down a hard deposit and not being entirely comfortable with the final number you will be paying. I would imagine the dealers are not informed yet. If that's full sticker so be it, everyone determines value in their own eyes.
      Past Volvos: '94 854, '99 S70 T5 SE, '99 S70 GLT, '04 S60RM, '12 S60 T5, '13 S60 T5, '15 S60 RD
      Present Garage: '16 MX5 Club, '95 854 T-5R, '05 V70RGT, '15.5 XC60 T6, '16 V60 P*

    27. #95
      Member Bmo Pete's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Location
      N. Maryland
      Posts
      4,632
      Quote Originally Posted by matt1122 View Post
      That's just a photoshop / render / artist's impression of what the V90 Polestar would look like. That car is not real at all.

      And if it was there is no way the wheels would be tucked that way.
      Yes a (dated) rendering, but I'm seeing a Bursting Blue R-Design with Polestar aftermarket parts/accessories. May be quite a bit cheaper than a bona fide P* car, yet have the Bursting Blue, which is more livable than Rebel Blue for some.



      The RD does ride pretty low stock:
      Rebel Blue, the new red! Intro & Updates Link
      Current: '15 V60 T6 3.0 AWD RD Plat | '15.5 XC60 T6 3.0 AWD Ocean Race Plat
      Prior: '15 S60 T6 3.0 RD Plat

    28. #96
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Location
      Albany,NY
      Posts
      184
      Sure I'd have taken a discount, but compared to comps out there this is fairly priced
      Last edited by adkmooserider; 03-15-2017 at 06:01 PM.

    29. #97
      Junior Member Purpleorchid's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Location
      Seattle
      Posts
      501
      Sigh, that V90 video...I love the lines of the V90!
      2016 XC90 T6 Momentum+ | Vision Package | Polestar | Crystal White Metallic/Charcoal interior (light beige headliner) - first Volvo and loving it!
      3M Driver/Passenger tint, clear paint protection film (full hood + front), Weather Tech mats (all 3 rows), OEM: 3 piece cargo tray, tow hitch, rear bumper strip, mud flaps, low profile roof rack

    30. #98
      Member matt1122's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2012
      Location
      New Jersey
      Posts
      5,453
      Quote Originally Posted by adkmooserider View Post
      Sure I'd have taken a discount, but compared to comps out there this is fairly priced
      I think MSRP is fair compared to the competition. But I also knew what discount my local dealership was offering to people interested in the XC90. I'm not trying to negotiate a position where I'm happy and the dealership is not, but if it came down to the dealership saying, "We'll take x off every non-inscription XC90 but not off a V90 order," it might have changed which car I bought. Especially with the huge discounts being offered on the S90. It tips the balance in terms of whether it's worth it to upgrade to the wagon or have the car over the SUV.

      I'd rather see people who want a wagon getting the wagon if it would otherwise come down to discount vs no discount compared to the S90 and XC90. As we've already seen on this forum, dealers are quick to try to redirect V90 customers into a car they have in inventory. They won't be fast to say, " I'll tell you what, if you want the wagon we can offer you the same deal - you'll just have to order it online and wait for it to arrive." Even if that's the truth.
      Last edited by matt1122; 03-16-2017 at 11:33 AM.
      Fairwell Tour: 2015 V60 T6 AWD R-Design | Electric Silver / Nubtex | Platinum eBLIS Tech HFS [Long-Term Review Thread]
      Daily Driver: 2017 V90 T6 AWD XC | Osmium Grey / Charcoal | Convenience B&W HUD 4C+Rear Air Suspension Polestar[Long-Term Review & Microblog Thread]
      Past: 1995 Volvo 854 T-5R | 2001 Volvo V70 XC 2.4T AWD | 2007 Volvo XC70 2.5T AWD

    31. #99
      Quote Originally Posted by Wayne T5 View Post
      But that's the point of the Volvo's concierge service, there won't be any stock V90 cars on the dealer's floor. I agree with you, that's how I've always bought new cars but that won't be the process moving forward with the V90. It will be interesting to see how this will work.
      Yeah, it's tough but not impossible to get dealers to compete on a car you have to order. Much easier when you buy something sitting in inventory and they have to make end of quarter incentives or something. I'm lucky as I need/want the extra ground clearance and easier entry/exit of the V90CC and will be hoping to see some discounts later in the year when I need to buy.

    32. #100
      I'm so disappointed with How Volvo is handling the sale of the V90, I like wagons and actually have one and was really looking forward to strolling down to my Volvo dealer to pick one up when I first heard the Volvo would be "Selling" the V90 in America. However apparently Volvo execs must have had a conversation that went something like this when deciding how it would be sold:

      Americans don't buy a lot of wagons that aren't jacked up and clad with ugly plastic fenders so how do we make the V90 a success?

      First let's not stock any in dealer inventory.

      Great idea, who would actually want to drive or even see a $50k+ before deciding to buy it.

      Then we can sell it via our ultra-exclusive concierge service, the experience will be so awesome that people will not question paying full MSRP for a car they have never seen or driven btw, despite the fact that sedan version of the same car is selling for 10% below MSRP in the real world.

      I can't question your wisdom on this, of course there's always OSD if people want a little bit of a discount.

      No, let's also make this the Only Volvo to offer no discount over MSRP for OSD, this car will be selling like crazy, no need to incentivise buyers in any way for this car.

      It seems Volvo wants this car to be a sales failure.
      Last edited by jayc1679; 03-28-2017 at 07:51 AM.

    33. #101
      Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2003
      Location
      Franklin, TN
      Posts
      1,008
      It is a bit of an odd program but can totally see that they don't want to build a bunch of wagons that languish on dealer lots and only move with huge discounts. I too love the wagon but I'm definitely in the minority. A light discount would go a long way to get people motivated to buy this way. I'm sort of old school where I like to touch what I'm about to buy. Driving an S90 before laying down 60K for a wagon isn't going to do it for me. Besides the two V90CCs that arrived at the two local dealerships earlier this year are still sitting there. Not even a jacked-up wagon is catching attention. Its all SUV or go home, I guess!
      The old - 2001 S60 totaled, 2003 XC90, 2004 S80, 2005 TSX, 2006 S60, 2009 V70, 2010 S80 totaled, 2012 C30 T5 OSD-sold but kept it in the family.
      2012 XC60 Caspian Blue/Beige
      2015 Genesis Monticito Blue/Grey can't return fast enough
      2018 XC60 OSD fall 2017 - Inscription/Denim Blue/Blonde

    34. #102
      Member Wayne T5's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2002
      Location
      Russell Twp, OH
      Posts
      6,846
      I agree, will be interesting to see how this program goes. It will be hard for some folks to test drive an S90 and imagine it had a wagon back or try a CC and imagine it at a normal wagon height. Perhaps there will be some discounts offered at some point to spur interest as we are still in the early stages of the program. V90 sales were already projected to be lower volume sellers so for folks who really want the car they will need to be comfortable with the process.
      Past Volvos: '94 854, '99 S70 T5 SE, '99 S70 GLT, '04 S60RM, '12 S60 T5, '13 S60 T5, '15 S60 RD
      Present Garage: '16 MX5 Club, '95 854 T-5R, '05 V70RGT, '15.5 XC60 T6, '16 V60 P*

    35. #103
      Global Moderator GrecianVolvo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2001
      Location
      Southern California
      Posts
      36,981
      Quote Originally Posted by comp1 View Post
      It is a bit of an odd program but can totally see that they don't want to build a bunch of wagons that languish on dealer lots and only move with huge discounts. I too love the wagon but I'm definitely in the minority. A light discount would go a long way to get people motivated to buy this way. I'm sort of old school where I like to touch what I'm about to buy. Driving an S90 before laying down 60K for a wagon isn't going to do it for me. Besides the two V90CCs that arrived at the two local dealerships earlier this year are still sitting there. Not even a jacked-up wagon is catching attention. Its all SUV or go home, I guess!
      And that is why (us, at Volvo) are encouraging our retailers to order a couple of cars (yes, they can do that) to have in stock for test drives.

      The smart and business savvy retailers will do just that. Some others will not. Find one that will have (by mid- to late summer) a couple V90s in stock for a test drive so you can order one the way you want it.
      2001 Volvo V70 T5 M SR, Classic Red/Graphite Lthr, TME Stage II ECU, 3" Downpipe w/ Cat-back exhaust from MTE, Volvo Roadholding & Lowering Kit w/ Nivomats, 17" PEGASUS, Rear Spoiler, Dolby Surround Sound
      2017 XC90 T6 AWD Inscription, Crystal White w/ Charcoal Nappa Leather Convenience, Vision, Volvo Trailer Hitch, Polestar

    36. #104
      I figure that even if a dealer doesn't have a V90, the combination of V90CCs and S90s that a dealer should have available for a test drive should give a pretty good feel for what the V90 will be like. I want my wife and I to be able to try out the various step-in heights of the XC90, V90CC and V90 before we decide which one is right for us and so would us a S90 as a substitute for the V90 as far as height goes.
      2015 V60 T5 FWD, Platinum, Climate, BLIS
      2012 Camry XLE Hybrid
      1970 Camaro, original owner

    37. #105
      Quote Originally Posted by GrecianVolvo View Post
      And that is why (us, at Volvo) are encouraging our retailers to order a couple of cars (yes, they can do that) to have in stock for test drives.

      The smart and business savvy retailers will do just that. Some others will not. Find one that will have (by mid- to late summer) a couple V90s in stock for a test drive so you can order one the way you want it.
      Maybe if 1 or 2 of the larger dealers per region would have one on hand. I hope the strategy doesn't make Volvo be like "we told you they wouldn't sell" and pull it - thereby making a self-fulfilling prophecy. I agree that one would have to really want one of these to order through Concierge at full boat or OSD (without seeing/driving one in the flesh). Of course we probably will in December '19 anyway unless you guys pull it from the US.

    38. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast