The long story short. I was driving and got a large nail in my tire. Tire was a goner. And because I didn't have the spare kit, the ordeal was a pain in the ass since it happened at night. So now, I want to invest in the spare kit but I need your help.
My Car is a 2015.5 Volvo S60 with Convenience Package, BLIS, and Heated Seats.
Link to Kit: http://accessories.volvocars.com/en-...CC-491985/2016
1. Does Anyone own this kit? What are your thoughts regarding the kit? Have you ever used it before?
2. I looked online and found where tempa spare is NOT compatible with 2017 Volvo S60's that have the convenience package (brochure "A") but No mention of whether the same problem exists in the 2015.5s brochure (below "B") for cars that have the convenience package
(Standard on R-Design/Optional on Inscription)
• Keyless Entry and Start
• HomeLink® integrated garage
• Grocery bag holder
(Not available with tempa spare)
• Power retractable exterior mirrors
Parts 31317980 and 31399083 seem to be the insert for the tire and the kit (tire). Is this correct?
4. Has anyone bought this for their 2015.5? If so where from?