Welcome to SwedeSpeed
You're currently browsing Swedespeed as a guest. Please sign up or sign in and take part in the conversation with other Volvo owners and enthusiasts. With more than 2 million posts our community is one of the most active groups of Volvo owners in the world. Take a moment to sign up and enjoy all of the features our forums have to offer.
Hot damn I wish I could save it. Those R-Designs are beautiful
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Current: 2002 V70 Base N/A M56 158k (Straight pipe, short shift kit, **for sale**)
1988 745T AW-71 248k (BC coilovers, Hydras, eBay MBC @13psi, 2.5" Catless exhaust)
Past: 2008 Mini Cooper S Clubman R55 Getrag 6 Speed (Stock)
1997 855 T5 Auto 300k
If you decide to part out, let me know. I am local to you.
| instagram.com/swedespeed2016 XC90 R-Design T6
- Passion Red, air suspension, B&W, Vision, Convenience
2013 C30 Polestar - #141/250 - Rebel Blue, 6MT, Climate
2015.5 V60 T6 R-Design Platinum - Rebel Blue, snabb intake, do88 FMIC, KPAX exhaust, KW V3 coilovers
Picture underhood someone asked about.
And getting immobilizer message when I try to start it.
The ECU or its wiring is probably damaged, causing the immo code. It sits right there to the right of the intake manifold. You probably need a whole rear-ended parts car to fix that.
2003 C70 T5M Convertible
- Eibachs, Koni FSDs, Enkei RSF5s, OBX downpipe, Snabb intake, RIP kit, & drop-in intercooler, Quaife LSD, 19T, Green Giants, 22 psi Hilton tune.2001 V70 T5M
- Black on black, H&R springs, Triton wheels, Koni FSDs, Daily driver1966 122s
- Collectible project, restoration and many mods on the way.RIP
- 2004 C70 HPT Convertible, 5 speed swap