SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Free Carfax through end of April

4K views 52 replies 20 participants last post by  C70Dude 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi all, I signed up for the 60 day unlimited pass during my hunt for the next car (which turns out to be a C30 R-design).

If you're buying or selling on here and would like a carfax, please PM me the plate # and state.

Sorry, I know this isn't a for sale thread, just figured it was most relevant here.
-Allen

Disregard the below, no longer needed:
**since this thing is getting so much attention, if anyone knows where I can find reasonably-priced 18" Midirs for this C30 I'm buying, that'd be swell!

#7 ·
#10 ·
Thanks for offering this, Goldie! :thumbup:

#12 ·
**since this thing is getting so much attention, if anyone knows where I can find reasonably-priced 18" Midirs for this C30 I'm buying, that'd be swell!
There's a set on CL in CT for $380.

#16 ·
Are you going to Carlisle? Maybe post up in that thread if you are and see if anyone going there is willing to bring them there. That's probably your best shot.

#17 ·
I mentioned it to him. Hopefully. It is a good time, and maybe parts movement via ss user methods works for this instance.

#18 ·
We should start up a new subforum for parts transportation wanted.

#21 ·
Use the myCARFAX app, no subscription required and you enter plate and state. Can see all records of the car. My workaround that's FREE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#32 ·
Use the myCARFAX app, no subscription required and you enter plate and state. Can see all records of the car. My workaround that's FREE!

I don't think myCarFax is a full blown CarFax record. It's primarily for maintenance records. It's super useful for that, but it won't show accident reports, the date the car was manufactured, the interior/exterior colors when manufactured, etc. Just have to understand its limitations.

#22 ·
Wait what??? For real?!

#23 ·

Yep

#25 ·
This is amazing. Maybe it's finally time to buy another phone that has space for more apps.

#26 · (Edited)
Installing now. Wow, this is going to be fun. I was already considering buying a subscription but this is pretty great.

@Jared what do you have, is it rooted? I have a decent S3 I'm not using, that can be all yours if you like. However, it's Verizon, not sure if we have to unlock it. I can do that for you!

#28 ·
I might take you up on that.....

#27 ·
This ism my favorite app cause I can look up all records for cars I see and evaluate them. Lol kinda fun and interesting

#37 ·
Thanks to all that assisted with my wheel hunt. I picked up the car and the installed tires were so bad I just ordered new tires to be shipped to my wheel reconditioning guy. Pricier overall but I'd never pass inspection as-is.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.