Fast Co. FC04's
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fast Co. FC04's

Fast Co. FC04's

https://www.awside.com/

Good sale on Fast Co's FC04's. Just ordered 18" for $719.xx (Qnty 4) shipped to the US. Gotta love the conversion rate right now. They said the sale won't last long. They just dropped the price in the last few days to this price. Under $150 per wheel + shipping.
      Last edited by darkcrime; 03-12-2017 at 07:56 AM. Reason: wrong price
      05 S60R Auto Magic Blue - OBX catless DP, Hilton Tuning Stage 2 Tune. 3" Exhaust (Res removed) with Borla Muffler.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Do these require spacers to clear the calipers?
      2004 S60R MT - Sapphicama, Pictures, 285HP/307FT-LBS@wheels, IPD Track Spec Sways, Autotech Stage 1 Tune, R Kelly CAI, GROM USB/iPod Audio Interface, IPD Strut Bar Conversion, UR Front and Rear Lower Braces, IPD HD Coils, 18x8 Axis XMX wheels, Volvotech CFE extender, CNT Downpipe, EST Touring Exhaust
      2008 Land Rover LR3 HSE

Looks like they only have the 30mm offset available in 18" Bronze. Does anyone know if they will clear calipers with/withou spacers?

Or better yet, does anyone have pictures of them on your R?
      NorthWestR
      2005 S60R | M66 | WHITEGOBI | Hilton Stage 2 Tune | Snabb Intake | Catless DP | 3" Catback | IPD Springs | UR Braces | IPD Track Sways | Projector Retrofit
      2006 V70R | TF-80 | TIKAP | Hilton Stage 2 Tune | IPD IC Piping | Viva FMIC | Ferrita DP | Heico Quad Tip Catback | Heico Springs | UR Braces | IPD Track Sways

Nice price!

I'd be interested in seeing 19s without lowering springs if anyone has such a set up.
      2005 S60R M66 MAGIKAP

Quote Originally Posted by djkronik57 View Post
      Do these require spacers to clear the calipers?
      Nope. I spoke with someone who has these on his car already, no spacers required. Direct fit.
      05 S60R Auto Magic Blue - OBX catless DP, Hilton Tuning Stage 2 Tune. 3" Exhaust (Res removed) with Borla Muffler.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWestR View Post
      Looks like they only have the 30mm offset available in 18" Bronze. Does anyone know if they will clear calipers with/withou spacers?

Or better yet, does anyone have pictures of them on your R?
      That's weird. I purchased the 18" in Titanium. Confirmed they were in stock as well. This was Saturday I believe. No spacers needed. Search for FC04 on the web, a few pics on the R.

Quote Originally Posted by dyslex View Post
      Nice price!

I'd be interested in seeing 19s without lowering springs if anyone has such a set up.
      I thought about the 19's for a minute, then remembered where I live. lol. No thanks on these roads.

Quote Originally Posted by darkcrime View Post
      Nope. I spoke with someone who has these on his car already, no spacers required. Direct fit.
      30mm or 40mm offset? I would guess the 30mm wouldn't work without spacers.
      2004 S60R MT - Sapphicama, Pictures, 285HP/307FT-LBS@wheels, IPD Track Spec Sways, Autotech Stage 1 Tune, R Kelly CAI, GROM USB/iPod Audio Interface, IPD Strut Bar Conversion, UR Front and Rear Lower Braces, IPD HD Coils, 18x8 Axis XMX wheels, Volvotech CFE extender, CNT Downpipe, EST Touring Exhaust
      2008 Land Rover LR3 HSE

No 30mm would not work you would have to roll the absolute crap out of the fenders. I had to roll them all the way for my +35 19" set but then again I'm lowered a lot and run big spacers. Either way front would rub a lot even without a spacer at +30. I don't run spacers on the front with my +35 set and they still rub.

Plus 30mm offset on this type of wheel would take a lot away from the look of the wheel...

The owner said he is getting a new pallet of FC04's soon so just wait. Pricing is here to stay as long as exchange rate stays the same.

I actually just picked up a +45 19" set from them to replace my +35 19" set since they will have a more aggressive look but I'll have to run a thicker spacer.
      '06 S60R GT | Blurple w/Sport Kit | 19" FC04A's | KW V2 | Hilton Stage 2.25 | DevilsOwn W/M | IPD:3" Oval Catless Exhaust | HD CA's | Adj. Toe Bars | Trunk Brace | Snabb: Turbo Intake | Airbox | Big FMIC | Synapse DV | Colder Plugs | XC90 Trans Cooler | Strut Brace | Subframe Brace | 20mm R/Spacers | 90mm Studs | Fancy Rotors | A-Pillar Boost/Trans/Volt Gauges | ScanGauge II | All Lights HID | My BUILD THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by MvI_S60R View Post
      No 30mm would not work you would have to roll the absolute crap out of the fenders. I had to roll them all the way for my +35 19" set but then again I'm lowered a lot and run big spacers. Either way front would rub a lot even without a spacer at +30. I don't run spacers on the front with my +35 set and they still rub.

Plus 30mm offset on this type of wheel would take a lot away from the look of the wheel...

The owner said he is getting a new pallet of FC04's soon so just wait. Pricing is here to stay as long as exchange rate stays the same.

I actually just picked up a +45 19" set from them to replace my +35 19" set since they will have a more aggressive look but I'll have to run a thicker spacer.
      I hope they fit. I was told by multiple sources that 30 offset is what I needed for these wheels.

I hope they fit. I was told by multiple sources that 30 offset is what I needed for these wheels.
      I mean they will poke out 13mm more than Pegs do so you'll have to work around that. Rubbing on the inside of the fender liner will no longer be an issue but rubbing on the outside will be. Rear would probably be ok since many run 15mm spacers no issue but if you're lowered you will have more issues front and back
      '06 S60R GT | Blurple w/Sport Kit | 19" FC04A's | KW V2 | Hilton Stage 2.25 | DevilsOwn W/M | IPD:3" Oval Catless Exhaust | HD CA's | Adj. Toe Bars | Trunk Brace | Snabb: Turbo Intake | Airbox | Big FMIC | Synapse DV | Colder Plugs | XC90 Trans Cooler | Strut Brace | Subframe Brace | 20mm R/Spacers | 90mm Studs | Fancy Rotors | A-Pillar Boost/Trans/Volt Gauges | ScanGauge II | All Lights HID | My BUILD THREAD

I'm sure rub would be more noticeable if the car were lowered. So if you lower it, just plan to roll the fenders.
      07 S60R Electric Slvr/Nordkap 6MT RaceS60R FMIC, IPD Sways, Spec Stg3+ SMF, PDV Collar Sleeve, Hybrid K24, RS4 MAF, Devils Own Meth & Contrast Tune
      01 Audi S4 Silver/Black, Tial 605's, JHM, VAST tune, EST, Aquamist, etc. 475 awhp @25psi
      93 Mustang Cobra Black/Black, Incon Twin Turbo, Fully Built 347" engine, Megasquirt, Full MM suspension, etc. ~550rwhp @8psi

We shall find out soon enough. big snow storm in Canada is delaying the order. Not a huge deal as I didn't plan on using them until the weather gets better here. Thinking mid april.

I know the delay... I have an order from Viva coming today that was hung up in transit due to the weather on the East coast. Priority mail usually is 2 days from them and it shipped Monday. No biggie... just some wheel spacers.
      07 S60R Electric Slvr/Nordkap 6MT RaceS60R FMIC, IPD Sways, Spec Stg3+ SMF, PDV Collar Sleeve, Hybrid K24, RS4 MAF, Devils Own Meth & Contrast Tune
      01 Audi S4 Silver/Black, Tial 605's, JHM, VAST tune, EST, Aquamist, etc. 475 awhp @25psi
      93 Mustang Cobra Black/Black, Incon Twin Turbo, Fully Built 347" engine, Megasquirt, Full MM suspension, etc. ~550rwhp @8psi

Nice wheels. I've seen these on a few Rs already and they suit it quite well. A +30 offset will not work in the front for a 18x8 wheel, especially if you're lowered. I'm on Heico springs and it's a mild drop. I ran a 5mm spacer in the front with my OEM Pegs (+46 offset) and it was on the verge of poking out from the fender, so I removed it and am now running the stock offset. I currently have a 17mm spacer in the rear which would bring my total offset to +29, so a +30 offset would definitely work in the rear without rubbing.
      2005 S40 T5 AWD M66 Sold
      1990 244 DL Sold
      1997 850 Sold
      2005 V70R M66

Sale is over it seems. $200/per wheel +40 offset
      2005 S60R M66 MAGIKAP

Quote Originally Posted by ElementR View Post
      I know the delay... I have an order from Viva coming today that was hung up in transit due to the weather on the East coast. Priority mail usually is 2 days from them and it shipped Monday. No biggie... just some wheel spacers.
      Nice... what else WITH the wheel spacers are shipping??? hehe

Quote Originally Posted by MM View Post
      Nice wheels. I've seen these on a few Rs already and they suit it quite well. A +30 offset will not work in the front for a 18x8 wheel, especially if you're lowered. I'm on Heico springs and it's a mild drop. I ran a 5mm spacer in the front with my OEM Pegs (+46 offset) and it was on the verge of poking out from the fender, so I removed it and am now running the stock offset. I currently have a 17mm spacer in the rear which would bring my total offset to +29, so a +30 offset would definitely work in the rear without rubbing.
      I'm not lowered. I double checked with the company and they said it should be fine without an issue at all. It better fit fine, lol. They said the +40 offset would need spacers and that the +30 offset were fine.

Quote Originally Posted by dyslex View Post
      Sale is over it seems. $200/per wheel +40 offset
      Sale is still on. $194.23 per wheel... CAD, not USD brother.

Sale is still on. $194.23 per wheel... CAD, not USD brother.
      You're right
      2005 S60R M66 MAGIKAP

While I like the looks, I'm a little concerned about wheels with such thin spokes cracking at the spokes when used on our heavy cars.
      2004 S60R 6MT, Red+Gobi, Factory Sport Kit, ARD Carbon tune, 10/15mm spacers, Drilled/Slotted rotors, Snabb turbo inlet, Evolve exhaust, OBX DP, Magmaflow Cat, IPD HD Coils, UR Bracers, so much more.

Quote Originally Posted by vLGrok View Post
      While I like the looks, I'm a little concerned about wheels with such thin spokes cracking at the spokes when used on our heavy cars.
      There's a guy in Michigan that already has these wheels on his R... If it can stand up to Michigan roads, it should be fine. lol

They aren't very skinny, just in pictures. I've been through some sh*t with my 19" set no issue.

Much stronger than Pegs

Jeez, our cars arent that heavy...
      Electric Silver 06 S60R 6SPD GT. Build thread here
      Follow my obsession on Instagram: @kay_yass https://www.instagram.com/kay_yass/
      Quote Originally Posted by rmorse View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by AthruC View Post
      It is flaccid in nature, and makes me uncomfortable to talk about.
      Ugh. Story of my life.

How'd you figure that? lower offset = more aggressive, not higher.
      04 S60 R MT Titanium Grey/Nordcap thread Copper Work VX-XX 19" Staggered | DP & Custom Quad Tip Exhaust | 05+ Conversion Exterior & Interior | Sport Kit
      12 XC60 Ice White Wifey's Family Hauler | 3.2 AWD | Heico Kit | Fast 19" FC04A | Running Boards
      IG: @devolvR

Quote Originally Posted by DevolvR View Post
      How'd you figure that? lower offset = more aggressive, not higher.
      I was just looking at the difference between my sets, the Bronze is a higher offset

Wheels are on the car and fit fine. No rubbing so far. haven't driven it much since I had a migraine yesterday, and today the wife is out with her friends so I'm stuck home with the kids. Wife didn't notice I had them installed (car is in the garage). I showed her the car and she loves em. They look a lot better on the car than in pictures. Can't wait for some better weather so I can touch up some paint and do a nice polish/wax on the car. Also going to finally get winglets for the car soon as well. Next year I'll do a fmic, hybrid turbo, piping, and be done with it.

Andy - how are you liking your hybrid? Also, you need to send me pics of the wheels man!

Hybrid is great but I won't get the full appreciation until I get the new motor in the car.

Wheels = Top secret.

Good stuff man.

lol, when are you unveiling it? hehe

Honestly, I just want to put a thread together when I get more of the exterior work done. Sort of a progression of work if you will.

I was just looking at the difference between my sets, the Bronze is a higher offset

Wasn't doubting you, just headscratching. Does the spokes concave more? Can't tell from that angle. I can see that the bolt bore depth is different.
      04 S60 R MT Titanium Grey/Nordcap thread Copper Work VX-XX 19" Staggered | DP & Custom Quad Tip Exhaust | 05+ Conversion Exterior & Interior | Sport Kit
      12 XC60 Ice White Wifey's Family Hauler | 3.2 AWD | Heico Kit | Fast 19" FC04A | Running Boards

Quote Originally Posted by DevolvR View Post
      Wasn't doubting you, just headscratching. Does the spokes concave more? Can't tell from that angle. I can see that the bolt bore depth is different.
      They concave more (the bronze) and the bolt bore is different. What you're saying is right but I guess Fast changes bolt bores to make a difference idk too damn confusing.

UPS it literally dropping off my 19" +45 set right now so Ill compare em all soon

They concave more (the bronze) and the bolt bore is different. What you're saying is right but I guess Fast changes bolt bores to make a difference idk too damn confusing.

UPS it literally dropping off my 19" +45 set right now so Ill compare em all soon
      Too bad that other than the angle inward looks to be more concave, the spoke angle that connects to the lip aren't also concave, just flat to the face. Which begs me to ask why they didn't make the angle on the ET35 more concave compared to the ET45? Confusing as hell.

Like the Vanillas the spokes going towards the rim/lip are also concave.
      Last edited by DevolvR; 03-27-2017 at 01:57 PM.

One of the reasons I don't like the Vanillas is because the spokes appear convex (protrude outward) from the rim. It would be cool to have a picture of the +45 FC04s and the +30 FC04s looking down the side of the car, to see if the spokes actually protrude beyond the profile of the rim on either.

When you guys say "aggressive", are you meaning that there is more a dished appearance? (what I would call concave.)
      NorthWestR
      2005 S60R | M66 | WHITEGOBI | Hilton Stage 2 Tune | Snabb Intake | Catless DP | 3" Catback | IPD Springs | UR Braces | IPD Track Sways | Projector Retrofit
      2006 V70R | TF-80 | TIKAP | Hilton Stage 2 Tune | IPD IC Piping | Viva FMIC | Ferrita DP | Heico Quad Tip Catback | Heico Springs | UR Braces | IPD Track Sways

One of the reasons I don't like the Vanillas is because the spokes appear convex (protrude outward) from the rim.
      Protrude? No they don't, I've seen them in person. Actually, one of the pictures that CFWerks initially used on the marketing image was me holding the wheel infront of my R with BBS CKs installed. As seen here:

Best picture I can find that shows that they do not protrude:

They are concave spokes, probably one of the most concave wheel ever on an R other than my VMRs. Although i'm interested to seeing these new Fast FC04As.

When you guys say "aggressive", are you meaning that there is more a dished appearance? (what I would call concave.)
      Correct.

Oh and these are convex / protruding spoke wheels, so I know what you're talking about.
      http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthr...=1#post1755979

That said, let's stick with the main topic
      Last edited by DevolvR; 03-27-2017 at 03:47 PM.

37. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast