Feeler: '08 S80 T6, AT, 94k, Titanium Gray - Pittsburgh, PA
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

For Sale: '08 S80 T6, AT, 94k, Titanium Gray - Pittsburgh, PA/Rochester, NY

From the factory:
      2008 S80 T6 AWD
      Titanium Gray Metallic
      Black interior
      TF80-SC "Geartronic" transmission
      17" Canicula Wheels
      Electronic Parking Brake
      Climate package (Rain-sensing wipers, heated washer nozzles, headlight washing nozzles, heated rear seats)
      Keyless Start (PCC remote, proximity lock/unlock and start)
      Front and Rear Park Assist (Sensors on both ends)

What I've done:
      B&G Sport Springs (Lower the car to a more appropriate height than what it was stock)
      IPD Rear Sway bar (Eliminates the majority of body roll, otherwise unnoticeable)
      S60R Front Strut Tower Brace (Stiffens the front in turns for even less body roll)
      Magnaflow Mufflers and Resonator (Great low sound, noticeable but not loud from outside, zero drone inside)
      All accent light bulbs converted to LED (Modernizes appearance inside and out)
      LED low beam headlights (Much better visibility, much better appearance)
      Volvo OEM Mudguards
      Autolite Iridium Spark Plugs
      Volvo Sunglass Storage Compartment
      "Brushed Aluminum" accents (Start/Stop bezel, shift knob)
      Weather-Tech "Laser-Fit" front and rear floor mats (Black)

Condition:
      I bought the car in 2014 with 75k miles and its now up to 94k. Previous owner was an older man that had it dealer serviced at every interval, and I'm one of those meticulous car people that does everything myself, so its been well taken care of.

Oil changes every 3k miles with Castrol GTX 5w-30 (recommended in manual) and Volvo filter.
      I've also kept a spreadsheet of everything I've done to the car to keep track of how many miles each item has.

Paint has minimal wear and tear. Small (inch square) area on the rear bumper where I've touched it up from the previous owner rubbing something (Have a Volvo touch-up paint bottle). Only noticeable if you're looking for it.

A few (3 or 4) hail dents on the roof. Only noticeable if your specifically looking at the roof, so I've never bothered to get them fixed.

Wheels:
      I have 3 sets of wheels for the car. It will come with the stock set, the other two are available to be included for a negotiable price.

17" Volvo Canicula - Kumho Ecsta 4x (Tires need replaced) - Some curb rash from previous owner, one has a small bend on the inner lip that doesn't affect anything.

16" Moda MD20 - General Altimax (Winter-Essentially new) - Set has only seen two winters, wheels are in mint condition

18" Velox Apex - Continental TrueContact (All Season-Essentially new) - Set has only seen about 3 months of summer driving

I love everything about the car, and there's not a single thing wrong with it, it just doesn't fit with what I'm looking for at my age. I have the original sway bar, springs, and resonator that can negotiated in. Asking $12,000.

PM or email me at cocoracer26@gmail.com

Thanks, Andrew

Pictures:

Last edited by accracing; 03-18-2017 at 07:42 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

This is likely close enough that I could check out for a remote buyer.
      2004 Volvo V70R MT TiGray/Nordkap - Replica 18" Pegs - Handbrake Mod
      2006 Volvo S60R GT TiGray/Gobi - '06-'07 Transmission Valve Body Info
      2007 Volvo XC90 V8 Sport Passion Red/Off-Black - Serpentine Belt, Tensioner & Idler Pulleys - Spark Plug Replacement
      VIDA/DICE Owner - SS Lurker Since 2009

I should mention that I live in Pittsburgh, but I'll be in Rochester, NY until May. Because of that, I can only meet anyone interested in the Pittsburgh area on weekends. I'm always available to show the car while I'm in Rochester.
      '08 S80 T6 - B&G Springs, IPD Rear Sway, Magnaflow mufflers & resonator

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Do you have a sound clip of the exhaust? Would love to hear this thing.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

As with any exhaust, it sounds best under load. Unfortunately this is the best I can do until the weather forecast isn't "lots of snow and wind"

https://youtu.be/SnidBzz29fU

Car is for sale now.

9. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements