FS: 2011 C30 R-Design, 62K, MT, Orange/Black - Asheville, NC
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

FS: 2011 C30 R-Design, 62K, MT, Orange/Black - Asheville, NC

Hey y'all my name is Ben Katz! Up for sale is my 2011 Volvo C30 R-Design. Letting it go for $13,500 OBO. This car is my baby and I've taken very good care of it. The color way and MT for this model is pretty uncommon, and it's a blast zipping through the NC mountains with!

Preferred method of contact - Cell: 404-565-6870
      Price: $13,5000 OBO
      Make/Model: Volvo C30
      Year: 2011
      Mileage: 62328
      Color: Orange
      Transmission: MT
      Condition: Great
      Options/Packages: R-Design Package, premium alloy wheels, lightly used Pirelli Pzeros all the way around, blind spot detection units, aux input, USB input, power outlets in front and back
      VIN:
      Modifications: Bone stock!
      Accident history: All repair and maintenance records current and available. Slight on passenger side door. Car was hit with on driver's side. I had all work done at the Nally BMW collision center in Atlanta. The entire driver side and both rims were replaced since insurance offered to pay for it just to be sure.

Link for all pics at: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vica7nnze...ZgBtYnK0a?dl=0

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Clean title after that accident/repair?
      2004 Volvo V70R MT TiGray/Nordkap - Replica 18" Pegs - Handbrake Mod
      2006 Volvo S60R GT TiGray/Gobi - '06-'07 Transmission Valve Body Info
      2007 Volvo XC90 V8 Sport Passion Red/Off-Black - Serpentine Belt, Tensioner & Idler Pulleys - Spark Plug Replacement
      VIDA/DICE Owner - SS Lurker Since 2009

Minor accident to the passenger side door. I had all the repair work at Nalley BMW Collision Center. Had the entire passenger side of the car replaced as well as both rims since my insurance offered to pay. The car still has a perfectly clean title. I've got all the paperwork of you'd like to check it out.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Love that color. 🤔 Hell of a drive to NC from SW Co.

This is my son's car and I have to say that it's not too much further than when I flew out to Colorado Springs to pick up my V70R. It was the only MT I could find at the time and the drive back was one of the most enjoyable I've had. Living in the east, we don't get the kinds of long solitary stretches of highway where riding back thru southern CO and NM provided so many opportunities to enjoy the caR's top end performance. On the other hand, roads around western NC are some of the most fun too like the BRP and the Tail of the Dragon.
      06 VR MT 'lectric Silver/Gobi - Totally Stock Family-Hauler, 3rd row and boosters, no Sunroof

8. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements