Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
      2002 V70 T5 .....looking for Gobi R seats (F), H&R Lowering Springs
      2003 BTA4Avant
      ..... Built Motor, Comp Turbo CT5147
      IG: avantneil

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Miatascooter View Post
      The Michelins are at the top of their category, no doubt. They just aren't made in my size (235-45-18). I'm leaning towards the BFG G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S, with Pirelli PZero A/S running a close second. Like I mentioned above, both are back ordered right now.

BTW SwissStix, I'm sorry for hijacking your thread! 😜
      I read some reviews of the GFC-2 A/S and they seem like a great tire but rate a little high in the noise category. I forget which tires have already been discussed in this thread, but the Pirelli Cinturato P7+ all season is readily available in 235/45/18, and it rates extremely well in nearly every catagory, with some of the highest ride comfort and noise comfort ratings I've seen, especially in a tire reputed to have such excellent handling in nearly every context. I would have gone with these if they had been produced in my 235/40/18 size, and considered going up to the 235/45/18 size just to get them, but I'm currently too low to pull it off without rubbing. From eyeballing cars at the dealership, 235/45/18 Cinturatos are noticeably chunkier than the cleaner-sidewalled DWS06 and AS3+ tires I've run, and I have very little clearance with those tires.
      2011 S60 T6 with Polestar tune
      13.1 at 101 mph

Current mods: KW V3 coilovers, DO88 fmic, Ferrita downpipe, Powerflex "race" torque mount inserts, more to come...

4. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2