SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1st Annual RMC: Pikes Peak

2K views 12 replies 2 participants last post by  thefisch33 
#1 ·
With c30crew...hosted by P1Nation!
August 4-6th
KoA in Fountain, Colorado
Photo Shoot at Garden of the Gods, also maybe a night shoot!
If time allows more scenic cruising and Cave of the winds...has an epic thrill swing over the canyon now...
Catering Chipotle or Odoba(because queso)
1st edition tshirts
Planning on having raffle items!

Details on the P1Nation Facebook page!

That stage 2/3 black&yellow m66

#2 ·
In and stoked. Been following this in C30crew forum. For those interested, we might put together a Mt. Evans drive (highest paved road in North America at 14,300'!) and BBQ and beers in Idaho Springs after. Could even string a great back road drive from CSprings to Mt Evans for an epic day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#7 ·
Ok so I spent the day touring the area, and narrowed the lodging down to 3 places.
1. Eagle Fire Lodge&Cabins
Eaglefirelodge.com
Rooms start at $109, minimum 2 night stay, pet friendly. It's in Woodland Park, food and everything, 24 hour diy car wash next door. 13 minute drive to the Toll Gate entrance.
2. Outlook Lodge.Rooms start at $137. More upscale, less rooms. Historic 1800s building. Outlookgmf.com. 10 minutes from the Toll Gate.

3. The Green Mountain Falls lodge. Down the street from #2. Doesn't have a website but looked really nice. The owner wasn't around, it's still off season here. I expect the prices to be about the same. Larger building so there's more rooms.

#2 is nice and has good reviews. It depends on how many of us actually commit because there's only a few affordable rooms here before you get near the $200 per night fee.

Woodland Park has a brewery and lots of food places and tourism stuff. I just wasn't a fan of the national chain hotels down in Colorado Springs. I wouldn't enjoy leaving my car outside at night.

So there you have it. Open for discussion.

That stage 2/3 black&yellow m66

#11 ·
The current attendance list from c30crew:
Ok as of 4/12/2017@2:58 Mountian Time...

1.MNIWT
2.SunroofGirl
3.BoulderC30 (Tom)
4.Cklamp
5.AtxC30
6.AlconeC30
7.Fischet5 (me)
8.MadisonC30
9.Dpfarr
10.Imhighlander
11.VuvlvaC30r
12.Travman
13.TheBelgian
14. Colereeb

And planning around 5 more local P1s.

This is gonna be awesome!

'10 s40 m66 awd
'12 c30

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.