P80 "Fire Sale" - PCV/Big Bore intake kit - $500+S/H NEG. ***PACKAGE PRICING*** + extras
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

P80 "Fire Sale" - PCV/Big Bore intake kit w/ full Snabb package - $500+S/H NEG. ***PACKAGE PRICING*** + bonus items

UPDATE/PRICE DROP 3/20/17: Big bore intake/PCV service kit now $400 plus shipping. $300 without PCV kit. This stuff needs to go ASAP!

PCV KIT PENDING 3/22/17

Manifold setup still available! $300 plus shipping, losing my *** here at that price...

Since the transmission in WanderWagen took a dive, it looks like I will not be doing my intake swap and PCV system. My loss is your gain.

What I am offering is the entire package deal with everything required to upgrade your intake system on your turbo I would like to sell as a complete package, but I am willing to break everything down and separate the intake parts from the PCV items. If broken up, buyer pays shipping. All items are brand new unless otherwise noted, with receipts. For the package deal, I am asking $500 plus shipping, or I am willing to deliver within a 200 mile radius of 19539 (mainly throughout NJ/NY, MD, PA, DE, etc) for the cost of lunch and a cup of coffee.

If sold seperately, I am asking $375+S&H for the big bore intake kit, $110+S&H for the PCV kit with Mr. Injector rebuild kit included ($90 without) and $150+S&H for the Snabb intake pipe with PTC preinstalled (willing to RMA it to FCP so you can receive a brand new one). If you purchase the PCV kit with injector rebuild kit, I will throw in the fuel tank vent hose for free. Buy it all as a package and save $160!

Items included in the kit are as follows:

1x Snabb intake manifold spacer
      1x Snabb NA throttle body spacer
      1x Snabb adjustable TB linkage
      1x Snabb silicone NA throttle body adapter
      1x Snabb Intake pipe w/ PTC valve AND Spectre cone filter (less than 2500 miles since installed, FCP lifetime warranty)

1x Turbo manifold from a 95 850T (fully cleaned/degreased, painted in high temp gloss black w/ 2000* flat black underneath), bored out to accept NA throttle body. Has EGR but I can fashion a block off plate for a bit extra.

1x NA throttle body w/ TPS (painted high temp flat red with gloss black linkage, could use some minor touch up) still has NA 850 plate installed

1x OEM Volvo PCV system kit (clamps, hoses, flame trap, new Volvo injector top O rings, and a Mr, Injector rebuild kit)

Not included (but available):

1x Volvo fuel tank vent hose - $20 shipped. Brand new in Volvo packaging, never opened.

Over $900 worth of parts here, again my loss is your gain. The Snabb goodies alone (intake pipe w/PTC, spacers, etc) run well over $350 and the intake swap kit runs at its cheapest $475 ****UNPREPPED/PAINTED**** from Viva and/or Snabb. The Mr Injector kit runs $25, and the PCV service kit runs $180 from FCP. If you can find me a kit equivalent to what I am offering that includes everything for less than my price and if I can verify it I'll match and knock off 5% PLUS pay for shipping (depending on how much of a difference we are talking).

Paypal will be accepted on this sale, or cash in person. If choosing COD/Delivery option, I would request a non refundable 50% deposit be sent via paypal. Slightly negotiable on price, however I will NOT give these items away for nothing. Make me an offer, worst I can do is counter offer or say no. Would like a quick, easy sale as I need to replace the 'Wagen ASAP and have a potential vehicle lined up and I need to get something so I can go back to work.

Pics to follow, currently uploading as we speak.
      Last edited by 95WanderWagen; 03-22-2017 at 10:51 PM.
      2004 XC70: WanderWagen, Part 2

Project: WanderWagen Reborn {GONE}

If only Volvo would have included a check wallet light in the cluster...

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Pics of everything included in package deal (not pictured is the flame trap and 1 of the PCV hoses, which are included but are in another box). NOTE: The Snabb TB spacer IS installed in these pictures. I can/will include a different throttle linkage bracket upon request, as the red paint didnt quite turn out properly on the wheel. I will spray it black to match the intake manifold as well at your request.

Manifold, ported/polished and cleaned:

before cleaning:

Mid/After cleaning:

Last edited by 95WanderWagen; 03-16-2017 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Fixed image links

BUMP

Make me offers! This needs to go ASAP so I can afford to go purchase a new vehicle. Every day it sits here is another days wages lost.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Bump. Anyone? $450 for the entire package, minus Snabb intake pipe...

TTT^^^

^^^UPUPANDAWAY^^^ PCV/Intake kit price drop. $400 plus shipping. $300 without PCV system parts.

^^^TTT^^^ Make me an offer! Need this stuff out of the garage, housemates complaining about the pile of Volvo parts in the corner of the garage!

Ill take the PVC kit and injector rebuild kit. P'med

Replied

PCV KIT PENDING

Still available: Intake manifold/NA throttle body, Snabb intake manifold spacer, Snabb TB spacer, Snabb adjustable throttle linkage, Snabb intake to turbo w/PTC and cone filter.

12. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements