Fs: 2005 xc90
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Thread: Fs: 2005 xc90

Fs: 2005 xc90

Well, after a year and a half, I'm selling my XC90. I bought an 07 BMW 750Li, so the XC90 has to go. I loved the truck this winter
      as I never even came close to getting stuck and I even towed my neighbour out of his driveway last month.

My main reason for selling is I have always found the seats flat and not very comfortable, as well as the radio sucks and it's
      expensive to replace it, so I'm selling the car.

Ciao for now,
      Ian

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Location, photos, maintenance history, mods, good and bad listing, and price are all going be needed.
      Quote Originally Posted by Ianmark View Post
      Well, after a year and a half, I'm selling my XC90. I bought an 07 BMW 750Li, so the XC90 has to go. I loved the truck this winter
      as I never even came close to getting stuck and I even towed my neighbour out of his driveway last month.

My main reason for selling is I have always found the seats flat and not very comfortable, as well as the radio sucks and it's
      expensive to replace it, so I'm selling the car.

Ciao for now,
      Ian
      My initials - IPD - ZZZZZZZ's thread
      Now: 2007 vRgt, red & gobi - 2005 s60 2.5t AWD, silver & tan - 2002 xc70, silver & black
      Past: 1999 v70, tropic blue/green & oak and Mom started this in 1975 with a 1974 164e, maroon & maroon

Quote Originally Posted by ZZZZZZZ View Post
      Location, photos, maintenance history, mods, good and bad listing, and price are all going be needed.
      ^^^What he said^^^ I'm interested, and for the right price/condition/distance I may be willing to come take a look see. It just so happens I'm in the market for an XC70/90...

Any proof of angle gear/bevel gear/timing belt/pcv service in the time you've owned it (or prior)? Any mechanical/cosmetic issues to be concerned about? Whats the mileage on the odometer? Good tires and glass? What trim is it (fwd 2.5T? AWD 2.5T? T6?) Most important, will it pass a state safety inspection?
      PARTS WANTED 2/2017

Project: WanderWagen Reborn

If only Volvo would have included a check wallet light in the cluster...

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Actually, I posted this with the subject "Anyone want to buy a Volvo" was tongue in cheek as I wasn't really posting it as an ad, just a way to say
      I'm leaving the Volvo community.

I have had the car for about a year and a half and I have no service records from the previous owner(s). The car has only used synthetic oil since
      I have had it and it runs great. The winter tires on it leave a lot to be desired, but I was going to change them this spring anyway.

The car is an AWD 2.5T and has 290,000kms. I put in new platinum plugs in October. The fuel filter was changed last month. The timing belt was
      changed last week along with the water pump and the two timing belt pulleys. The front brake pads and the two sway bar links were changed when
      I did the timing belt. I replaced the broken seat molding and the rest of the interior is in great shape.

There is one engine light on but I can't remember the code, but it pertains to the vacuum canister low voltage, or something like that. There are two
      warnings on the DIC. One for the alarm system as the siren does not work and one the parking assist. The windshield is cracked about 3 inches up
      from the bottom and runs from left to right. The crack was there when I got the car and since it isn't in the line of sight, I left it. I can get the windshield
      changed for $250 and I'll split that cost with the buyer.

Everything else on the truck works perfectly. It has the 7 passenger seating and all the rear seats move nicely. There is also a remote starter that was
      installed before I got the car and it works perfectly.

I want $3500 and I'll post pictures later.
      I live in Montreal, QC. H9B1E6

Ian
      Last edited by Ianmark; 03-17-2017 at 06:46 AM.

From one Ian to another, glwts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Now: 2007 vRgt, red & gobi - 2005 s60 2.5t AWD, silver & tan - 2002 xc70, silver & black
      Past: 1999 v70, tropic blue/green & oak and Mom started this in 1975 with a 1974 164e, maroon & maroon

From one Ian to another, glwts!
      What, you are coming here for the car? It's a short drive.

Ian

Short drive??
      If that were true I'd have traveled to Canada and other places much more often!
      Quote Originally Posted by Ianmark View Post
      What, you are coming here for the car? It's a short drive.

Ian

Short drive??
      If that were true I'd have traveled to Canada and other places much more often!

LOL...Its a short(er) drive in my case, but still too far...Why are all the good ones in Canada, eh?

GLWS Ian, sure sounds like a good deal!
      PARTS WANTED 2/2017

Project: WanderWagen Reborn

If only Volvo would have included a check wallet light in the cluster...

11. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements