Efr7076 tubular manifold build
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

I'm going to make a build thread on my manifold build. Well for your enjoyment🤤

So far I have found a home for the turbo which is a serious pain in the ass since the efr is extremely long turbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by cody.halme View Post
      I'm going to make a build thread on my manifold build. Well for your enjoyment🤤

So far I have found a home for the turbo which is a serious pain in the ass since the efr is extremely long turbo

Post up mine!

2004 423/SR-M66 DEAD 10/13/16

2004 452/SR-M66 EVERYTHING... Why? Because #racecar http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthr...g-to-be-nasty)

Quote Originally Posted by OmarNYC-R View Post
      Post up mine!

This is yours. Might as well make a thread

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Yes!
      04' S60R Titanium Gray Metallic M66 (BMac Edition) - IPD Lower Sway x2 Strut tower x2, Delrin SFB's, IPD Cat Back, OBX DP, StopTech rotors, SS lines. Soon: GTX3576R, blanket, engine 2 w/BG, Snabb FMIC/Intake S4 MAF, fuel Pump, Sway Bushings, Coolant Lines, Oil Cooler.
      S40 - http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthr...ght=bgrove%27s

This is yours. Might as well make a thread

Niiiiiiice.

2004 452/SR-M66 EVERYTHING... Why? Because #racecar http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthr...g-to-be-nasty)

Quote Originally Posted by StealthyS60R View Post
      Looks like you will want to relocate the A/C return line
      That's gonna happen just another thing on the list

I'm happy with the 7670 although wish we could have gone bigger
      2006 V70R Black GT 377 awhp TME Exhaust, Girodisc 2 piece rotors IPD Sway bars, HD end links, Strut Brace, Poly engine mounts EST CAI, Silicone hose kits, SNABB intake, IPD HO coils,Enem Y21, CamsRaceS60R FMIC,Majestic Hybrid Turbo, HFS-4 water meth ElectronicsSPA digital Boost/EGT, ScanGauge II, Bel STiR ,Laser Interceptor HD front jammer, Mobileye collision avoidance system , LED interior lighting, ImiV, 2 USB, AARP member,

CKA why so?
      04' S60R Titanium Gray Metallic M66 (BMac Edition) - IPD Lower Sway x2 Strut tower x2, Delrin SFB's, IPD Cat Back, OBX DP, StopTech rotors, SS lines. Soon: GTX3576R, blanket, engine 2 w/BG, Snabb FMIC/Intake S4 MAF, fuel Pump, Sway Bushings, Coolant Lines, Oil Cooler.

Quote Originally Posted by CKAVolvo View Post
      I'm happy with the 7670 although wish we could have gone bigger
      Bigger is always better
      05 S60R MT, 578AWHP, 12.2 1/4 mile at 124 mph. Ported GTX3576R, Tial 44MM MVR WG, Tial QR Bov, Enem Y21 Cams, Hilton Tune, 1000cc Id's, 340 LPH Aero pump, Devils Own Progressive injection, 4 In Audi maf, Catless DP, EST CB W Res Del, FMIC, Snabb air box, Poly mounts, Milletech intake manifold, IP plasma coils, Snabb shifter. Viva SMF, Spec Stage 3 +. GB Forgestar F-14's, Enkei RSF5, KW V2'S, Ur Braces, Vr sways, IPD toe bars. Built to the hill.

Quote Originally Posted by bgrove View Post
      CKA why so?
      More HP
      2006 V70R Black GT 377 awhp TME Exhaust, Girodisc 2 piece rotors IPD Sway bars, HD end links, Strut Brace, Poly engine mounts EST CAI, Silicone hose kits, SNABB intake, IPD HO coils,Enem Y21, CamsRaceS60R FMIC,Majestic Hybrid Turbo, HFS-4 water meth ElectronicsSPA digital Boost/EGT, ScanGauge II, Bel STiR ,Laser Interceptor HD front jammer, Mobileye collision avoidance system , LED interior lighting, ImiV, 2 USB, AARP member,

I made a jig so I can cut the angles for the collector better more consist and easier on the saw

I got the collector half way done. After this it will go quick

One runner tacked. I'm getting good at juggling now days.

More HP
      Fair enough, cannot wait to see what my 35R puts down!

Good start Cody! I knew it'd be a good idea to ship it out there. I can send more bigger boosty makers if you want after Omar's is done.
      The name's Ben:
      '06 S60 T5 6mt: STEVO TUNED, Precision 5857B, B5254T4 w/ Kaplhenke Racing block guard, wavetrac limited slip, Snabb stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epkFDQLKg_E
      Big Will:your car is the most raw, awesome Volvo I've ever driven....mine is just shinier
      Wingnut: Of course jewfro vs. gingerbreadman wrestling is mandatory entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by b mac66 View Post
      Good start Cody! I knew it'd be a good idea to ship it out there. I can send more bigger boosty makers if you want after Omar's is done.
      Let's do it!

Cody

Are you measuring the runner lengths for equal length or are you using another formula to determine the design ?

Cody

Are you measuring the runner lengths for equal length or are you using another formula to determine the design ?
      If I was given more room I would be more worried about it but it's so tight there's not much wiggle room to get all equal length.

I'm calling it a night one more runner to get tacked up. I am shortening the big goofy one I had it all tacked out then went to the next runner the bend didn't fit.

I got it all tacked up now time to do some welding

Yeah babyyyy

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
      The name's Ben:
      '06 S60 T5 6mt: STEVO TUNED, Precision 5857B, B5254T4 w/ Kaplhenke Racing block guard, wavetrac limited slip, Snabb stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epkFDQLKg_E
      Big Will:your car is the most raw, awesome Volvo I've ever driven....mine is just shinier
      Wingnut: Of course jewfro vs. gingerbreadman wrestling is mandatory entertainment.

Almost done all runners are welded now just to put it together

Almost done all runners are welded now just to put it together

Looks sik-cant wait to hear the beast breathe!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
      IPD DP and Evolve Sport Exhaust, Snow Performance Methanol Progressive Kit,Unorthodox Racing Crank Pulley,SNABB Big Front Mount Kit, Eibach Springs,Elevate Rear Sway-Neutrall Setup,10 mm Spacers front & 15 mm Spacers rear, Sleeved block/forged pistons,Steve-O Tune w/snabb S4 intake kit, Hybrid Turbo, delrin bushings

Quote Originally Posted by NYR View Post
      Looks sik-cant wait to hear the beast breathe!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
      Oooo you'll hear it plenty as I speed away 🤣

Dam n are those 2" primaries?
      2007 XC90 V8 - 2005 V70R M66
      2015 F150 Supercrew 2WD 3.5L

Quote Originally Posted by 377Z View Post
      Dam n are those 2" primaries?
      1.5 inch sch10

My sense of scale is off, they look HUGE to my eyes, like BBC headers
      2007 XC90 V8 - 2005 V70R M66
      2015 F150 Supercrew 2WD 3.5L

Unless you plan on spending all day at redline, that still seems a bit oversized. For best turbo performance its preferable for the primaries to be no larger than the exhaust port.

I assume from the pics that the oval exhaust port is going to dump into the bigger round pipe at the flange?

On NA engines a step is sometimes preferable to prevent flow inversion, but on a turbo exhaust gas velocity is your friend, and you want to keep the primary volume down to reduce flow inversion at the collector.

Quote Originally Posted by stealthys60r View Post
      unless you plan on spending all day at redline, that still seems a bit oversized. For best turbo performance its preferable for the primaries to be no larger than the exhaust port.

I assume from the pics that the oval exhaust port is going to dump into the bigger round pipe at the flange?

On na engines a step is sometimes preferable to prevent flow inversion, but on a turbo exhaust gas velocity is your friend, and you want to keep the primary volume down to reduce flow inversion at the collector.
      til. 🤔
      Electric Silver 06 S60R 6SPD GT. Build thread here
      Follow my obsession on Instagram: @kay_yass https://www.instagram.com/kay_yass/
      Quote Originally Posted by rmorse View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by AthruC View Post
      It is flaccid in nature, and makes me uncomfortable to talk about.
      Ugh. Story of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by StealthyS60R View Post
      Unless you plan on spending all day at redline, that still seems a bit oversized. For best turbo performance its preferable for the primaries to be no larger than the exhaust port.

On NA engines a step is sometimes preferable to prevent flow inversion, but on a turbo exhaust gas velocity is your friend, and you want to keep the primary volume down to reduce flow inversion at the collector.
      I was worried about that too. After talking to the guys I worked with at extreme turbo system they said it is fine.
      I was going to do 1 1/4 but anything over 450 hp it gets restrictive. Another thing with the step it there's almost no room to have a nice reduced step, look at other manifolds that are built by some other guys. I haven't seen a step on there 1 1/2 manifolds and they have build plenty of power

38. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast