SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

2004 S60R Complete Gobi Interior

3K views 14 replies 4 participants last post by  volvolars84 
#1 · (Edited)
2004 S60R Gobi Interior Complete or Piece by Piece

---SOLD---

Ive got a complete Gobi interior that I need to get rid of. Its in pretty rough shape, mostly just dirty. The drivers seat is the worst. The rest is totally fine if it gets a good cleaning. Carpet has lots of stains. Could use a good shampoo. Back seat is actually quite nice, just needs to be cleaned. I would like to sell the whole set complete for $175 OBO. If I get no bites in a week or so, I may consider selling pieces separately, but it would be cheaper for you to just buy the whole set from me! Id like to get rid of this ASAP as it is taking up all the room in my old 245 Station wagon and Id like to start driving it again soon. Here is a link to a bunch of pictures:

PICTURES HAVE BEEN REMOVED

#2 ·
Bump, some one take these off my hands! $150 for the complete set!!

#3 ·
Come on guys, help me get rid of this without throwing it away.. I hate throwing parts away! $125 for the entire set!

#4 ·
Ok, Time to start splitting the set up! PM me for what piece you need and we'll negotiate a price!!

#5 ·
Bump

#6 ·
Bump!

#8 ·
PM'd.

Bump!

#11 ·
#10 ·
Bump! Make me an offer on parts and pieces.. willing to split!

#12 ·
Front seats gone. Everything available FOR REALLY CHEAP! PM me.

#14 ·
Ill sell it to you for CHEAP! It may be worth it. Ill look into shipping next week. Whats your zip?

#15 ·
Interior is Gone!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.