2004 Silver S60R 6 speed 44K miles
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

2004 Silver S60R 6 speed 44K miles

Up for sale is my adult driven 2004 Silver S60R. It's a 6 speed and has the factory body molding package. I'm the second owner. I purchased her in 2011 with 19K miles from a coworker. She's my long distance car. I've driven her from Virginia to California to Washington state and back again. I've made plenty of trips to NY, Charleston, SC and Florida. I've just purchased a new truck to replace my daily driver and will be driving it to California, where I'll be working for the next 6 months. She's been a great car but I'd rather sell it to a good owner than to have her sit in the garage.

About the car. I've changed the oil every 5K miles with Mobil 1 synthetic, every time. New Interstate battery and air filter. I installed a radio adapter which lets me use an aux cord. I currently have a bluetooth adapter hooked to it and it works great! It has a clean Virginia title. I've replaced the A pillar trim because the fabric started coming off. I've replaced the center console cup holder because they all peel and break, the new one doesn't have the rubberized coating. I had the dealership change out that module in the wheel-well that causes those random electrical problems. All in all, it's in excellent condition for a 2004. I've always had it in the garage, typical wear on the seats but they still look good.

What it comes with:

New front spoilers. We all know that it's only a matter of time before those get wiped out and I wiped mine out good. ~$400

2 brand new tires and one used rim. There's some curb rash but nothing too bad.

Brand new shocks and struts, still in the box. $1375, purchased from IPD.

Almost full tank of gas

Any loose change you find.

I really hate to see her go but I don't want her to become a garage queen. The engine is completely stock. Besides a few jaunts over 100 mph at undisclosed locations, it's been adult driven

Asking 7K firm.

What you see is what you get. I'm not parting anything out, so please don't ask.

Photos can be seen here: http://imgur.com/a/togW3

Feel free to call or text. Alan 757-284-5653

Thanks for stopping by.
      Last edited by Greyghost; 03-20-2017 at 04:42 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I will not buy this car. I will not buy this car....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      2006 V70R - Black Sapphire Metallic/Atacama M66 - 84K - My Dreamweaver
      2007 S60R - Black Sapphire Metallic/Gobi GT - 83K - Took my Volvo V-Card - Just can't sell it.

Pay no mind to the angel on your right shoulder.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Pending sale

GLWS, I somehow knew that would not take very long.
      2006 Sonic V70R GT 132k, 2013 XC90 R Design Electric Silver 30K (The Wife's), 2015 Silverado High Country 1500 4WD Ruby Metallic 35k

Thanks, hopefully it goes to a good home

Quote Originally Posted by Greyghost View Post
      Thanks, hopefully it goes to a good home
      Did the sale go through??

Quote Originally Posted by Greyghost View Post
      Up for sale is my adult driven 2004 Silver S60R. It's a 6 speed and has the factory body molding package. I'm the second owner. I purchased her in 2011 with 19K miles from a coworker. She's my long distance car. I've driven her from Virginia to California to Washington state and back again. I've made plenty of trips to NY, Charleston, SC and Florida. I've just purchased a new truck to replace my daily driver and will be driving it to California, where I'll be working for the next 6 months. She's been a great car but I'd rather sell it to a good owner than to have her sit in the garage.

About the car. I've changed the oil every 5K miles with Mobil 1 synthetic, every time. New Interstate battery and air filter. I installed a radio adapter which lets me use an aux cord. I currently have a bluetooth adapter hooked to it and it works great! It has a clean Virginia title. I've replaced the A pillar trim because the fabric started coming off. I've replaced the center console cup holder because they all peel and break, the new one doesn't have the rubberized coating. I had the dealership change out that module in the wheel-well that causes those random electrical problems. All in all, it's in excellent condition for a 2004. I've always had it in the garage, typical wear on the seats but they still look good.

What it comes with:

New front spoilers. We all know that it's only a matter of time before those get wiped out and I wiped mine out good. ~$400

2 brand new tires and one used rim. There's some curb rash but nothing too bad.

Brand new shocks and struts, still in the box. $1375, purchased from IPD.

Almost full tank of gas

Any loose change you find.

I really hate to see her go but I don't want her to become a garage queen. The engine is completely stock. Besides a few jaunts over 100 mph at undisclosed locations, it's been adult driven

Asking 7K firm.

What you see is what you get. I'm not parting anything out, so please don't ask.

Photos can be seen here: http://imgur.com/a/togW3

Feel free to call or text. Alan 757-284-5653

Thanks for stopping by.

WOW!!! I just had to change my pants.....twice

Quote Originally Posted by BraunR View Post
      WOW!!! I just had to change my pants.....twice
      I second that, don't even believe what I just read...

12. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements