Minnesotans Help!
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    Results 1 to 5 of 5
    1. #1
      Member oneofakind's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2015
      Location
      West Yellowstone, MT
      Posts
      1,272

      Minnesotans Help!

      Hey so this is totally not Volvo related (R-Pow3R3d delete this if it's not ok), but I need some help from someone out in the St. Paul area or close. My dad found a ToolCat (Google it) in the St. Paul Craigslist and just needs verified that it exists and is in the state that it's advertised as. He's willing to pay gas, and really just doesn't want to get screwed over on a 23 hour round trip. Thanks guys!

      Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      2007 XC90 V8 Sport (R-Design), Passion Red, Large Iron Mark Grille, Satin Black Metallic Powder Coated Rims, 2013 Smoked Tail Lights, Lighted Upper Tail Lights, Chrome Executive Inlets, 32" Light Bar, Full Roof Rack w/ 36" Tri-Row Bar, 20" Light Bar, 4 7" Side Light Bars, 2 6" Back Up Light Bars, Full Sized Shovel, Full Sized Axe, Hi-Lift. S60R Brembo Brakes Front+Rear, 25mm Spacers, EBC Rotors+Pads.

    2. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    3. #2
      Junior Member PDLarson's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Location
      Billings Montana
      Posts
      410
      Oh man, I just got home from visiting that area. I have some family back there but they're older and don't really like to travel. If it's in Excelsior or Roseville I might be able to hook you up.

      Sent from the demons in my head (x_x)
      Quote Originally Posted by buycurious View Post
      ultimately the problem was just as pdlarson had predicted...
      1999 V70XC / Mostly stock under the hood / Several cosmetic mods inside and out
      2008 XC90 V8 Executive

    4. #3
      Member oneofakind's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2015
      Location
      West Yellowstone, MT
      Posts
      1,272
      Quote Originally Posted by PDLarson View Post
      Oh man, I just got home from visiting that area. I have some family back there but they're older and don't really like to travel. If it's in Excelsior or Roseville I might be able to hook you up.

      Sent from the demons in my head (x_x)
      The ad says Golden Valley, not sure where that is.

      Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      2007 XC90 V8 Sport (R-Design), Passion Red, Large Iron Mark Grille, Satin Black Metallic Powder Coated Rims, 2013 Smoked Tail Lights, Lighted Upper Tail Lights, Chrome Executive Inlets, 32" Light Bar, Full Roof Rack w/ 36" Tri-Row Bar, 20" Light Bar, 4 7" Side Light Bars, 2 6" Back Up Light Bars, Full Sized Shovel, Full Sized Axe, Hi-Lift. S60R Brembo Brakes Front+Rear, 25mm Spacers, EBC Rotors+Pads.

    5. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    6. #4
      Junior Member PDLarson's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Location
      Billings Montana
      Posts
      410
      Probably further than my elders want to travel. Good luck. I know we have members out there.

      Sent from the demons in my head (x_x)
      Quote Originally Posted by buycurious View Post
      ultimately the problem was just as pdlarson had predicted...
      1999 V70XC / Mostly stock under the hood / Several cosmetic mods inside and out
      2008 XC90 V8 Executive

    7. #5
      Junior Member rhmorris's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Location
      Twin Cities, MN
      Posts
      316
      Quote Originally Posted by oneofakind View Post
      Hey so this is totally not Volvo related (R-Pow3R3d delete this if it's not ok), but I need some help from someone out in the St. Paul area or close. My dad found a ToolCat (Google it) in the St. Paul Craigslist and just needs verified that it exists and is in the state that it's advertised as. He's willing to pay gas, and really just doesn't want to get screwed over on a 23 hour round trip. Thanks guys!

      Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      PM'ed... I can help.
      2007 2.5T AWD Ti Gray/Gobi- GT, Stock DP, R Cat Back, R calipers/330mm, SBK, R springs
      2007 SR GT Passion Red/Nordcap - destroyed
      2007 SR GT Passion Red/Gobi, ViVA hybrid Turbo, Elevate DP&Catback, Snabb FMIC&intake,
      Hilton Stage 3, Derlin SF bushs, TME springs, IPD sways&Steinjäger ELs, SBK

    8. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements