Part Number (I actually can't find one!)
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Part Number (I actually can't find one!)

I'm looking for the part number on the bracket that goes above the transmission mount and under the battery box. For some reason I think I ordered one before, but I guess not. They fit all P1s, however the part is not to be found at all. Tried looking up 'support' 'plate' bracket' 'mount' etc...

Edit: I think I got it - 30698020
      Last edited by GRat9717; 03-20-2017 at 10:03 PM.
      Garage Queen - 2010 C30 R-Design Vrooooooom
      Daily - 2016 V60 T5 Drive-E Vrooooooom
      Zichrona Livracha - 2004.5 S40 T5

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I've got mine apart right now. Shows FoMoCo C9H7A on first line, then 3M51-R6K034BF.
      2005 V50 T5 AWD 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by eff naked teeth View Post
      I've got mine apart right now. Shows FoMoCo C9H7A on first line, then 3M51-R6K034BF.
      I tried to find the FoMoCo part blindly without luck, so if I do end up getting the wrong one this helps! The one on my C30 is all corroded out and I wouldn't have been able to find it easily.

I think I found the Volvo number. Looks right in the diagram.

Thanks!

Last edited by GRat9717; 03-21-2017 at 07:16 AM.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I swear these Cars need one of those Boat Anodes to Help control Corrosion . . seems like the Rear Brake Area just Look at
      It starts rusting ..( I 've Cleaned and Paint then entire Area like 3 times .. )
      ** V50 AWD - Handling & Performance Tweaks = New Stance / VW CC - Handling Tweaks - Testing & Porting - Intake Mods
      A Garden Gate will Last You a Life Time . http://s261.photobucket.com/user/Eng...0Trim%20%20etc

Quote Originally Posted by EngTech View Post
      I swear these Cars need one of those Boat Anodes to Help control Corrosion . . seems like the Rear Brake Area just Look at
      It starts rusting ..( I 've Cleaned and Paint then entire Area like 3 times .. )
      Well...this was an old battery, possibly non-OEM, which leaked at some point in it's life all over the battery box, bracket, trans mount, and transmission. I noticed corrosion and lots of white powder in the area a while after buying the car over two years ago, but didn't do anything beyond cleaning. Now I've decided to just replace everything. Nice and clean

Indeed these cars do have some rusty spots, especially the brake calipers. I think spray can caliper paint holds up better than fancy G2 paint. Cans are also much cheaper!

8. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements