SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Polestar Performance Parts are here!

3K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  Sven787 
#1 ·
The available kits are:
• Intake & Exhaust Kit
• Chassis Kit (already on R-design cars)
• Wheel & Tire Kit (the Chassis Kit is required for non R-design cars)
• Interior/Exterior Styling Kit

Additionally, do not forget about the Polestar Performance Optimization software which is already available.

Last September, I had the good fortune of driving around the track an XC60 that had all of the above kits plus the Polestar Performance Optimization software. I have to tell you that it was as close as an XC60 could get to being an “XC60 Polestar-engineered” car. It was simply amazing at not only how it accelerated but the way it sounded and also handled around the curves. A truly impressive XC60 with a totally different personality unlike any XC60 I have ever experienced.

These parts are available only through a Polestar-authorized Volvo retailer (with the exception of the Polestar Performance Optimization software).

#2 · (Edited)
The available kits are:
• Chassis Kit (already on R-design cars)
I believe it is different to the one on the R Design, it sits 15mm lower on Ohlin branded shocks and progressive springs (not the same Adjustable Ohlins from the actual P*)

Oh, and ABOUT TIME!, I've had my P* parts since July 2016

#3 ·
Glad to hear they are in fact "here" at last. This has been the single most confusing roll-out I have ever seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#6 · (Edited)
Yeah I am also curious. I work at a non-Polestar certified dealer (although we can do the software upgrades) and would like to get my hands on a couple things. I tried buying the lower door decor for my S60 a few months ago and my parts department said they weren't available yet

#12 ·
They can't even put the listings in alphabetical order properly. Quite annoying. Grouping by state would probably be better.

Do a find search for the text on the page to check for your dealer because the list as-is is not very useable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
They are listed alphabetically but in three separate groups (by the three regions, Northeast, Southern and Western).

I do get your point though. I will ask them to index on a national basis.

#13 ·
At one point Volvo stated that the parts would be available at any Volvo dealership. As the Polestar parts turned into an overblown, over hyped, nonevent and a bad joke I'm not sure if anyone has tried ordering through a non Polestar dealership.

#16 ·
The available kits are:
•Intake & Exhaust Kit
•Chassis Kit (already on R-design cars)
•Wheel & Tire Kit (the Chassis Kit is required for non R-design cars)
•Interior/Exterior Styling Kit
Is the sport package chassis essentially the same as R-Design in this regard (I.e. Is the chassis kit req for the wheel and tire kit on the sport package)? Also I've only seen the exterior styling kit in photos in a black finish. Are there others available as my S60 is black stone to begin with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.