Polestar Performance Parts are here!
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Polestar Performance Parts are here!

The available kits are:
      • Intake & Exhaust Kit
      • Chassis Kit (already on R-design cars)
      • Wheel & Tire Kit (the Chassis Kit is required for non R-design cars)
      • Interior/Exterior Styling Kit

Additionally, do not forget about the Polestar Performance Optimization software which is already available.

Last September, I had the good fortune of driving around the track an XC60 that had all of the above kits plus the Polestar Performance Optimization software. I have to tell you that it was as close as an XC60 could get to being an “XC60 Polestar-engineered” car. It was simply amazing at not only how it accelerated but the way it sounded and also handled around the curves. A truly impressive XC60 with a totally different personality unlike any XC60 I have ever experienced.

These parts are available only through a Polestar-authorized Volvo retailer (with the exception of the Polestar Performance Optimization software).
      2001 Volvo V70 T5 M SR, Classic Red/Graphite Lthr, TME Stage II ECU, 3" Downpipe w/ Cat-back exhaust from MTE, Volvo Roadholding & Lowering Kit w/ Nivomats, 17" PEGASUS, Rear Spoiler, Dolby Surround Sound
      2016 V60 Polestar Electric Silver

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Just to clear up, this is only for the 2L cars right?

2014 XC60 T6 Sport Pkg
      2008 C30 v1 Manual

Quote Originally Posted by Voytech View Post
      Just to clear up, this is only for the 2L cars right?
      The intake and exhaust are the only 2.0 specific parts everything else works on at least 2014-2017 XC60's.

Are parts still available outside of the groupings?
      2015 - XC60 T6 AWD Premium+ - Climate pkg, Bi-xenon, Blis, P* tune, Crystal White, P* performance parts door and rear hatch mouldings.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Hey Yannis,

Can you clear something up? I have a 2014 XC60 RD. I assume the suspension pieces can be used, but above you wrote that chassis kit is already on RD cars. The pic of the XC60 that Chris shared on Instagram today is definitely lowered, and lower than my stock RD. So are the parts the same, or are there new Polestar-specific suspenion parts that I can get to lower the car and change the ride?

Also, any idea on prices?

Thanks!
      2014 XC60 RD

Quote Originally Posted by JMFangio View Post
      Hey Yannis,

Can you clear something up? I have a 2014 XC60 RD. I assume the suspension pieces can be used, but above you wrote that chassis kit is already on RD cars. The pic of the XC60 that Chris shared on Instagram today is definitely lowered, and lower than my stock RD. So are the parts the same, or are there new Polestar-specific suspenion parts that I can get to lower the car and change the ride?

Also, any idea on prices?

Thanks!
      Hi,

All these kits are available only for MY15 cars and newer (Drive-E engines only).

The prices vary (depending on model and these include installation) from $2,075 to $2,120 for the Intake & Exhaust Kit, $1,975 to $2,200 for the Chassis Kit), $3,735 to $4,045 for the Wheel & Tire Kit and $1,680 to $2,105 for the Interior/Exterior Styling Kit.
      Last edited by GrecianVolvo; 03-21-2017 at 07:43 PM.
      2001 Volvo V70 T5 M SR, Classic Red/Graphite Lthr, TME Stage II ECU, 3" Downpipe w/ Cat-back exhaust from MTE, Volvo Roadholding & Lowering Kit w/ Nivomats, 17" PEGASUS, Rear Spoiler, Dolby Surround Sound

Quote Originally Posted by GrecianVolvo View Post
      Hi,

All these kits are available only for MY15 cars and newer (Drive-E engines only).

The prices vary (depending on model and these include installation) from $2,075 to $2,120 for the Intake & Exhaust Kit, $1,975 to $2,200 for the Chassis Kit), $3,735 to $4,045 for the Wheel & Tire Kit and $1,680 to $2,105 for the Interior/Exterior Styling Kit.
      So pieces can no longer be ordered separately?
      2015 - XC60 T6 AWD Premium+ - Climate pkg, Bi-xenon, Blis, P* tune, Crystal White, P* performance parts door and rear hatch mouldings.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmanus View Post
      So pieces can no longer be ordered separately?
      You will have some flexibility to do that although it is not recommended. What would you want to buy separately, outside of a kit?

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Still confused though, as I was under the impression that the only thing different about the 2015+ Drive-E Engine cars is the engine.

Why would any of the kits outside the intake and exhaust not be compatible with earlier XC60 models like my 2014 as as they have nothing to do with the engine?
      2014 XC60 RD

Thanks for the reply.

Still confused though, as I was under the impression that the only thing different about the 2015+ Drive-E Engine cars is the engine.

Why would any of the kits outside the intake and exhaust not be compatible with earlier XC60 models like my 2014 as as they have nothing to do with the engine?
      That is how they are certified. However, I agree with you. Without having seen the actual parts, yet, I think you will be OK with the wheel/tire kit and/or the Chassis Kit.

That is how they are certified. However, I agree with you. Without having seen the actual parts, yet, I think you will be OK with the wheel/tire kit and/or the Chassis Kit.
      Ok thanks. So a certified Polestar dealer should be willing to order the parts and install even though it's a 2014 model. Lastly, the suspension kit would be an upgrade over my current RD setup, correct?
      2014 XC60 RD

Ok thanks. So a certified Polestar dealer should be willing to order the parts and install even though it's a 2014 model. Lastly, the suspension kit would be an upgrade over my current RD setup, correct?
      No, the RD suspension has the enhancements made by Polestar.

14. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements