A week into ownership.....
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VERY nice vehicle. Put on the new rubber on today(DWS06), did an alignment at work, drives much nicer and quieter(Still had orig. scorpions). Still a little more road noise/wind noise than I expected. Will work on the wind noise , I see there are some updated mirror seals, and the one window seal seems to have a bit of noise.Fresh oil and all filters. Adaptive cruise is the bomb,wish I would have ordered that on my 200. Impressed how well it handles, and the power of the T6 is better than expected.Was going to do other mods, but maybe just the do88 intercooler. Polestar software is impressive, quite responsive, better than I expected. Exhaust is too quiet, IPD exhaust is on the way.Got front side windows tinted , and band on windshield, and interior lights switched to LED. . BLIS is a little flaky, dealer is going to see whats up when get remote start added in a few weeks, and fix one outside handle that does unlock. Has a hitch but no wiring, guess will have to add that. Got lots of good comments at work, looks good in white. Glad we bought it, thing is mint for a 2013 . Guess my handle shouldn't be BellevilleV70 anymore
      02 V70 2.4T - EST exhaust/Elbrus 18x8s/Conti DW/Eibach/Koni FSD/Polk Audio/Boston Acoustics/Infinity ---- for sale
      13 XC60 T6R-Design-Ice White-IPD exhaust-Soon:do88 intercooler
      15 Chrysler 200c ---- Mopar Tech

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Congrats!

For the towing - I just ordered the factory wiring kit. There's two part numbers - one for the module and one for the wiring that includes the 4/7 pin connector. Once you plug in the module you will need to use VIDA to code the module and make it active or have your dealer do it. The benefit to using the factory module is that it enables the vehicle trailer stability assist when it senses a trailer is connected, and that it provides the 12vdc power necessary to tow a vehicle with trailer brakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      2016 XC60 T6 AWD Platinum/Inscription - Full bolt ons (Snabb air intake & turbo pipe, Do88 Intercooler, Viva Hybrid Turbo, Ferrita downpipe, IPD exhaust catback, H&R Springs), Stage 3 Hilton Tune: Dual JL Audio 10" stealth subs & 750Watt amp

Congrats.

I love the T6. Everything about it makes me smile.

I still need to get around to tinting my side windows.

BLIS is pretty much the worst thing on 2013 and older models. They use a camera system so anything that pretends to be another car out the side view is goi g to set it off.

Snow.

Rain.

Neighbors cat.

Anything.

I ignore it most of the time. The park assist is a bit flaky too especially in the rain.

I want to see pics.

2008 S40 Barents Blue
      2011 S80 Electric Silver - RIP
      2013 XC60 Electric Silver

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by tarrbot View Post
      Congrats.

BLIS is pretty much the worst thing on 2013 and older models. They use a camera system so anything that pretends to be another car out the side view is goi g to set it off.

Snow.

Rain.

Neighbors cat.

Anything.

I ignore it most of the time. The park assist is a bit flaky too especially in the rain.

I want to see pics.
      Bummer on the BLIS, not good to hear. I'll get some pics soon....if the weather ever improves
      02 V70 2.4T - EST exhaust/Elbrus 18x8s/Conti DW/Eibach/Koni FSD/Polk Audio/Boston Acoustics/Infinity ---- for sale

Quote Originally Posted by BellevilleV70 View Post
      Bummer on the BLIS, not good to hear. I'll get some pics soon....if the weather ever improves
      It's not so bad.

I was just expecting more since I had a 2008 Lincoln before this that worked flawlessly and my wife's 2010 Ford blows both systems out of the water.

City Safety does work quite well though.

2008 S40 Barents Blue

It's not so bad.

I was just expecting more since I had a 2008 Lincoln before this that worked flawlessly and my wife's 2010 Ford blows both systems out of the water.

City Safety does work quite well though.
      Ya our stuff(I'm a Chrysler Tech) works waaaay better then this......I noticed today, a lot of false warnings.....I'll mention it when at the dealer. LH seems way worse. On another note, wife not so impressed with the ride....LOL.....I told her this ain't no minivan!

I LOVE my 2013 T6! I don't want any other cars coming near it because I like this engine and don't want to replace it!

Congrats.

Snow.

Rain.

Neighbors cat.

Anything.

I want to see pics.

Tints not as dark as it looks, just a little cloudy out

Tints not as dark as it looks, just a little cloudy out
      What color interior? Looks great in white!
      2004 Volvo V70R MT TiGray/Nordkap - Replica 18" Pegs - Handbrake Mod
      2006 Volvo S60R GT TiGray/Gobi - '06-'07 Transmission Valve Body Info
      2007 Volvo XC90 V8 Sport Passion Red/Off-Black - Serpentine Belt, Tensioner & Idler Pulleys - Spark Plug Replacement
      VIDA/DICE Owner - SS Lurker Since 2009

Quote Originally Posted by R-Pow3R3d View Post
      What color interior? Looks great in white!
      Its the dark /charcoal color , with the light inserts in the seats

Its the dark /charcoal color , with the light inserts in the seats
      Perfect! I just noticed you're in Canada. That explains why I didn't see this one in my searches. lol
      2007 Volvo XC90 V8 Sport Passion Red/Off-Black - Serpentine Belt, Tensioner & Idler Pulleys - Spark Plug Replacement

Oh my.

I'm not a white fan but truly like that. Although i have been influenced to open up to white vehicles with Volvo whites.

They just make some stunning white colors.

Definitely a nice looking ride.

2008 S40 Barents Blue

Ah looking for one are you?

Ya I've never had a white vehicle, and never been a fan, but the R design with the silver accents really looks good. Tried for red, but none to be found, so this was second choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Twindy View Post
      I LOVE my 2013 T6! I don't want any other cars coming near it because I like this engine and don't want to replace it!
      +1 on that! My 2013 T6 has 75 K on it, and it still has plenty of punch left in it! The new T6 (?) doesn't sound that impressive to me, a 2.0L 4 banger putting out 316 hp with 295 torque, with a turbo and supercharger? Volvo is going backwards here, the old T6 put out 281 hp with 295 torque with just a turbo, what gives? I'm sure my current '13 T6 would bury the "new and improved (?) 4 cylinder T6 (?) any day of the week!
      2013 C70 T5 Celestial Blue Pearl on Calcite - Purchased new on 10-17-13
      2013 XC60 T6 Electric Silver on Anthracite Black - Purchased used on 2-25-14 w/ 10K on the clock

Quote Originally Posted by XC68 View Post
      +1 on that! My 2013 T6 has 75 K on it, and it still has plenty of punch left in it! The new T6 (?) doesn't sound that impressive to me, a 2.0L 4 banger putting out 316 hp with 295 torque, with a turbo and supercharger? Volvo is going backwards here, the old T6 put out 281 hp with 295 torque with just a turbo, what gives? I'm sure my current '13 T6 would bury the "new and improved (?) 4 cylinder T6 (?) any day of the week!
      I have large concerns of long term durability on it......That's a lot of stress on a small engine. I understand they have to improve on things, but I think its too small and under to much load all the time in something this heavy.

Ah looking for one are you?
      Yes and no? lol Sort of always looking... If the right thing at the right price shows up.

21. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements