It is with great sadness I make my first post on these forums. My R is no longeR. Having been a lurker on these forums for almost 4 years. I had hoped my first post would have been project related after seeing what others had done to their cars. Unfortunately I was in a car accident in early Feb 2017 and it was totaled. I was driving through an intersection in the left lane: someone ran the red and hit me in the mid/rear passenger side.
The entire front of the car remains untouched.
I bought the car in April 2013 - 34k miles. Ending Feb 2017 - 65.1k miles.
I recently had gotten the car inspected, 1-2 weeks before crash.
-67.5k mile service, oil and filter change, retorqued front/rear suspensions, tire rotation and balance, serviced battery & electrical system
- front end
- engine bay
- front driver side
- rear drive side / trunk
- rear passenger seating good condition
- trunk opens/closes not cosmetically affected
- rear windshield intact
- tail lights/assembly intact
- steering wheel/dash intact
- HU-803 console intact
- front passenger door significant damage (window intact, window motor and raising mechanism work)
- passenger window curtain airbags deployed (passenger front airbag intact)
- front passenger seat torn
- front driver seat slight tear in seat
- rear passenger door obliterated
- rear passenger wheel/assembly sheered off car (Brembo brake caliper/disc not destroyed, we believe)
- rear bumper is gone
- damaged exhaust, leaks, unsure of condition, exhaust mainly heard from under the car
- cup holder area loose/popped apart , no cover for cup holder area
- cracked front driver speaker cover
I want to sell the car as a whole, rather than piecing it out.
Asking $2400 OBO. Will take cash, or cashier check from local bank + $500 cash.
Located Philadelphia, PA area. You tow the car away