Selling the S40! Parts to come and Free stuff in the meanwhile.
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Selling the S40! Parts to come and Free stuff in the meanwhile.

Hey everyone, Regretfully, I will be selling the volvo soon. I needed something with 4wd and a manual transmission.

Anyway, I really dont want to sell it because I love the car, but I think its time.

See my Signature for the parts that will likely be for sale (preferably locally first).
      I will begin tearing apart the volvo this weekend most likely, so technically nothing is for sale yet, but if there are some parts you MIGHT be interested in, let me know.
      In the meantime, I bought a subscription to a Car-fax like service. I have some VIN's leftover, and if you want a vehicle history report on your car-- I will pay for it. PM me your VIN and ill send you a PDF.
      Cheers.
      05' S40 T5 AWD >129k miles. KW V1. E-focus tq Mount. Racing Beat rsb. SPC arms. 18"Midir's, 17" Pegs.
      Elevate Cat-back. EST Downpipe. ATP FMIC. Elevate TCV.Shark, Stage '3' Tune.
      '97 E36 BMW M3
      Previous: 95' 854 T5

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Brown9348 View Post
      Hey everyone, Regretfully, I will be selling the volvo soon. I needed something with 4wd and a manual transmission.

Anyway, I really dont want to sell it because I love the car, but I think its time.

See my Signature for the parts that will likely be for sale (preferably locally first).
      I will begin tearing apart the volvo this weekend most likely, so technically nothing is for sale yet, but if there are some parts you MIGHT be interested in, let me know.
      In the meantime, I bought a subscription to a Car-fax like service. I have some VIN's leftover, and if you want a vehicle history report on your car-- I will pay for it. PM me your VIN and ill send you a PDF.
      Cheers.
      Hey, do you happen to have the silver or Nordic oak trim pieces inside the dash and all? If so I have dibs!

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
      2006 S40 2.4i FWD

I'm not really parting out the vehicle, I will be selling some of the aftermarket stuff. But i dont have the nordic oak anyway, sorry!

I am also in search of a AWD OEM catback too if anyone has an idea where I could find one i would appreciate it!
      05' S40 T5 AWD >129k miles. KW V1. E-focus tq Mount. Racing Beat rsb. SPC arms. 18"Midir's, 17" Pegs.
      '97 E36 BMW M3

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I'm not really parting out the vehicle, I will be selling some of the aftermarket stuff. But i dont have the nordic oak anyway, sorry!

I am also in search of a AWD OEM catback too if anyone has an idea where I could find one i would appreciate it!
      Oh okay I see! Thought you meant parting out the vehicle for a second. When you part it out I'll definitely want to know what all you've got!

2006 S40 2.4i FWD

For now Its; coilovers, Catback, (Maybe even the Downpipe), Intercooler, SHark handheld tuner with 2 VINS left on it. Racing beat Rear sway bar(27mm). OEM Strut brace with hardware. A set of High performance Bosch spark plugs (unused). Silver Dynamic trim rear and sides (not in the best condition, but passes for pretty decent looking), less the front bumper piece.

Nothing is officially listed. This is a feeler for now. The reason I made this post is to basically tell you about the car-information thing I'm offering for to pay for for all the Homies here on SS>
      ..and a heads up to what is going to be for sale soon. I already bought a new car, so its all getting sold. Trouble is i need an oem catback before i can really sell the elevate one. Everything else pretty-much can be swapped out with oem parts very soon and will be up for sale.
      '97 E36 BMW M3

I'm interested in the intercooler and also possibly the tuner

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Awesome. If Ian doesn't take the tuner then I'd love to snag it off your hands 😛😛

2006 S40 2.4i FWD

Pmd with some info =D
      2005 Volvo S40 T5 AWD M66 || 1987 Toyota MR2 || 2002 Lexus IS300 [hers] || 2008 Volvo V50 T5 [Sold 2016] || 2001 Acura Integra GSR [Stolen 2010 lol]

I would probably pick up the strut bar (I take it's the larger version?).

Did you end up getting a tacoma?
      2007 S40 T5 AWD

Always sad to see a member of the forum move on to bigger and better things! Let us know when you're ready to sell some parts. I might be interested in some odds and ends ✌️

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

PMed about the coilovers/SPC arms
      '10 V50 T5 R-Design M66 --- eFocus Torque mount - IPD boost gauge w/custom pod - KW V1 Coilovers

Build Thread

I'm free all weekend I'll fight someone for parts!

That stage 2/3 black&yellow m66
      2010 s40 T5 AWD M66 R1 Slotted Rotors&EBC Red Stuff, straightpipe, eibach springs

Quote Originally Posted by thefisch33 View Post
      I'm free all weekend I'll fight someone for parts!

2008 S40 T5 AWD ("Name pending") |ELEVATE Intake, intercooler, Torque Mount, ECU Mount, stage 3 APC Tune, 3 Stickers (5HP)ea||ClockWorkCalibrations Custom 3" Exhaust||EuroSportTuning 3" downpipe.||CF Cone Filter||De-Badged||custom Mesh Grill||Intercooler Cut out||Porsche 911 Throttle body upgrade||18" Niche Targa Wheels wrapped in 2154/45/18 Nikos||M3 Spoiler|| 8k Morimoto HID Kit|| White LED Fog,City,trunk light|

Quote Originally Posted by T5CO View Post
      I would probably pick up the strut bar (I take it's the larger version?).

Did you end up getting a tacoma?
      Hey! yeah man, i did get a Tacoma! Its a '99 V6 5Spd 4x4 with 109k miles! Ill have to post a pic eventually.
      The strut bar is the 27mm racing beat bar made for a mazda. Will fit 05-07 S40's for sure, but cannot confirm later years right now. I think its 160+ shipping new still, mines a few years old.. PM me a price you had in mind, That can come off this weekend for sure.

To Everyone! Listen, I should apologize about making this post a bit pre-mature, it was mostly meant to tell you all that if you need a VIN checked, i will run send you a report for free. I've got a lot more interest in all of the things listed than i expected to, and hadn't really thought deeply about how to price the stuff. I promise to treat you all as fair as possible, but at the end of the day, a local sale or highest offer i receive is going to take precedence. I may regret saying this, but if there is something your interested in, shoot me a PM with an offer for what your willing to pay, I will try to be fair considering all this stuff is used, and I promise not to mis-represent the condition of any of the things I'll be selling.
      Again, this is not a full part-out, only the stuff I have listed in the previous post. I will try to reply to all the PM's ASAP. THanks!

The SPC arms and torque mount are going to stay with the car. The TCV may stay and depending on how difficult it will be, the DP may have to stay with it as well, I have the oem downpipe to swap in but it may be more difficult than i can handle.
      '97 E36 BMW M3

Replied to all PM's. Feel free to make offers on the stuff listed via PM or to ask any questions. Ill be trying to pull as much as i can this weekend, but Im in no real rush to sell anything.
      '97 E36 BMW M3

Coilovers are off. Sale pending locally for now... but we will see.

Assembled with oem top hat.

rear as installed

front installed

sitting at a reasonable height.

They are amazing condition. Only on the car a few months, Less than 2k miles on them. NOTHING is missing, Spring perch set screw are still there, i have the original box, install instructions, Adjustment wrench, stickers and whatnot.
      Last edited by Brown9348; 04-10-2017 at 02:33 PM.
      '97 E36 BMW M3

Local sale pending on the Intercooler. Rear swaybar is off, but didnt clean it up for photos yet either. Strut bar is off, local sale also pending, didn't grab photos of it yet either.
      '97 E36 BMW M3

Were you able to get the DP off? =)
      2005 Volvo S40 T5 AWD M66 || 1987 Toyota MR2 || 2002 Lexus IS300 [hers] || 2008 Volvo V50 T5 [Sold 2016] || 2001 Acura Integra GSR [Stolen 2010 lol]

I'd like the dp and could trade my oem catback +cash for your elevate catback possibly?
      2010 S40 T5 R-Design M66 AWD -- IPD rear sway bar -- Elevate Intake, intake pipe -- drjonez race mode switch -- do88 intercooler -- Eibach Pro springs incoming -- shark stage 3 incoming --

Quote Originally Posted by Nits View Post
      I'd like the dp and could trade my oem catback +cash for your elevate catback possibly?
      Yeah, it'd be great if you were local, but with all the shipping and stuff, I'm not sure I'd be able to manage a swap. Pm me any ideas you might have about how that could work.
      '97 E36 BMW M3

Local sale pending on the Intercooler. Rear swaybar is off, but didnt clean it up for photos yet either. Strut bar is off, local sale also pending, didn't grab photos of it yet either.
      If you still have the tuner. I would be interested in that

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Yeah, it'd be great if you were local, but with all the shipping and stuff, I'm not sure I'd be able to manage a swap. Pm me any ideas you might have about how that could work.
      Different fitment for FWD and AWD though right?

Quote Originally Posted by V50toS40 View Post
      Different fitment for FWD and AWD though right?
      We both have AWD cars
      2010 S40 T5 R-Design M66 AWD -- IPD rear sway bar -- Elevate Intake, intake pipe -- drjonez race mode switch -- do88 intercooler -- Eibach Pro springs incoming -- shark stage 3 incoming --

Quote Originally Posted by Nits View Post
      We both have AWD cars
      Oh. But how do you have an Elevate charge pipe then?

Coilovers are off. Sale pending locally for now... but we will see.

Assembled with oem top hat.

rear as installed

front installed

sitting at a reasonable height.

They are amazing condition. Only on the car a few months, Less than 2k miles on them. NOTHING is missing, Spring perch set screw are still there, i have the original box, install instructions, Adjustment wrench, stickers and whatnot.

where are you located? and do you know if they'll fit the 2wd s40 t5?

Quote Originally Posted by V50toS40 View Post
      Oh. But how do you have an Elevate charge pipe then?
      Is the charge pipe not the pipe between the MAF and the turbo inlet?

@catdaddy if you're not awd there's plenty of other options in a lower price range for you

@nits there is no awd charge pipe yet. The charge pipe is the pipe between the turbo and intercooler. The air intake pipe is the intake for the turbo.

2010 s40 T5 AWD M66 R1 Slotted Rotors&EBC Red Stuff, straightpipe, eibach springs

Suspension, intercooler, and catback sales are all pending this weekend.

Still have the strut bar, swaybar, and handheld tuner. I contacted shark, they will sell a tune for $499 if someone wants my handheld.
      '97 E36 BMW M3

Suspension, intercooler, and catback sales are all pending this weekend.

Still have the strut bar, swaybar, and handheld tuner. I contacted shark, they will sell a tune for $499 if someone wants my handheld.
      I am interested in the handheld. Although I will need it shipped

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Myself and another SS member met with the seller today. We can vouch for him. Kw v1 coilovers have a new home now.

Quote Originally Posted by thefisch33 View Post
      Myself and another SS member met with the seller today. We can vouch for him. Kw v1 coilovers have a new home now.

My home fortunately. I think after I get these in I can finally start a build thread

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
      '10 V50 T5 R-Design M66 --- eFocus Torque mount - IPD boost gauge w/custom pod - KW V1 Coilovers

Build Thread

^ thanks guys^ Im glad the sales went smoothly today!

Coilovers SOLD locally.

Intercooler SOLD locally.

Catback will be for sale ASAP. I should have a replacement exhaust on Monday. Asking $400, need to clean it up and get photos but may be a week or two before I can list it officially, but would make it sooner for a local sale.

SHark handheld is for sale, Loaded the stock ECU maps back on today the car is really slow again, Way slower than I even remember. anyway, Shark will sell you a tune outright for 499$ if someone buys my handheld. I'm willing to ship, asking 150$.

Rear Sway-bar is For sale. Asking $100. Can provide photos, Will likely post them tomorrow.

I'm considering selling my midirs (18x7.5) with summer tires, No TPMS.

EDIT: Strut bar is also for sale. Asking 70$ local but might be willing to work something out with shipping on price., comes with all the bolts., Will take photos tomorrow.
      here are the part numbers and best price
      http://www.tascaparts.com/oe-volvo/31329445
      http://www.tascaparts.com/oe-volvo/987509
      You need 4x bolts to put the strut brace on. THe bolts are expensive.
      "Subtotal Amount: $98.36
      Estimated Shipping to Littleton, CO: $16.30." = ~114$
      Last edited by Brown9348; 04-16-2017 at 12:58 AM.
      '97 E36 BMW M3

OP is a good guy. I bought some lowering springs from him last year. Great condition and great sale all around. Sorry to hear he's selling his S40, but at least all the parts are going to good homes.

Catback able to ship? Still interested in it. Also interested in the handheld.

Quote Originally Posted by walky_talky20 View Post
      OP is a good guy. I bought some lowering springs from him last year. Great condition and great sale all around. Sorry to hear he's selling his S40, but at least all the parts are going to good homes.
      Thanks, PM'ed you pictures of the swaybar and strut brace.
      '97 E36 BMW M3

38. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast