18x8 Voxx MG3 for 2011 and up S60 w/ 245/40/18 Nitto NT-555
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

c3 18x8 Voxx MG3 for 2011 and up S60 w/ 245/40/18 Nitto NT-555

These were on my 2013 S60 which I turned in last August. I went with 19" wheels on my newer model and these have been sitting in my garage. Wheels are in great shape with the worst flaw being minor curb rash shown in the photo. The 4 mounted tires have less than 1/2 tread, also included is a pair of the same exact tire but with just over 1/2 tread remaining so 6 tires in all. 5x108 bolt pattern, 40mm offset. Hub rings included. Asking $380 firm. Local S.FL pick up preferred. Any questions don't hesitate to contact me.

-Danton
      '17 Volvo S60 inscription
      '15 Audi A3

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I'm definitely interested. Do they have TPMS sensors? Please PM how much you would like with shipping to 02379. I tried to PM you, but I'm not sure it went through.

I am also interested in these depending on if you would ship and how much that would cost! I live in 37923. Thanks!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by lexi0214 View Post
      I am also interested in these depending on if you would ship and how much that would cost! I live in 37923. Thanks!
      If the previous poster doesn't want them I'll get you a quote but expect at least $150.
      -Danton
      '15 Audi A3

Quote Originally Posted by parpaulie View Post
      I'm definitely interested. Do they have TPMS sensors? Please PM how much you would like with shipping to 02379. I tried to PM you, but I'm not sure it went through.
      Sorry for the delay the PM didn't go through. No TPS sensors included. I'm guessing here going by experience with wheels and tires over the years but shipping should be at least $150. If that sounds reasonable to you I will go weigh them and try and get an exact figure. Let me know.
      -Danton
      '15 Audi A3

That sounds fine. If you want, please email me at paulprospero@hotmail.com and we can work out the details for payment.

Thanks!

That sounds fine. If you want, please email me at paulprospero@hotmail.com and we can work out the details for payment.

Thanks!
      OMG shipping is insane. $346 via Fedex ground. UPS is even more. It's not worth it for you.
      -Danton
      '15 Audi A3

OMG shipping is insane.
      Try Grey Hound Bus. Yes they DO ship.

Also know anybody in a business that ships UPS/FedEx regularly that would let you use their account? They overcharge John Q. Public vs company accounts BIG time.
      2014 S60 T5 AWD, Sport, Power Blue, Beechwood, Full Heated Pkg. IPD Rear Bar W/HD links, IPD Skid Plate, IPD Cat-Back, IPD Trunk Spoiler, EST Strut Brace, KW V3's, Forge Star CF5 Gun metal Grey 18*8.5, DWS06, Snabb Intake Pipe, Paddle Extensions
      1986 Mustang SVO Summer toy
      2013 Imprezza hatch, Hers

Quote Originally Posted by compprep View Post
      Try Grey Hound Bus. Yes they DO ship.

Also know anybody in a business that ships UPS/FedEx regularly that would let you use their account? They overcharge John Q. Public vs company accounts BIG time.
      I'll look into it. Thanks.
      -Danton
      '15 Audi A3

I've done some research. Forward Air might be worth looking into if you are near an airport and it isn't grossly inconvenient.
      If you get me rough dimensions, weight and your zip code I'll try to get some better numbers.

Thanks,
      Paul

I've done some research. Forward Air might be worth looking into if you are near an airport and it isn't grossly inconvenient.
      If you get me rough dimensions, weight and your zip code I'll try to get some better numbers.
      Thanks,
      Paul
      I tried putting the numbers through the Greyhound cost estimator and the price was similar to Fedex/UPS. I'm not fond of airports but maybe Forward Air is not located near the passenger terminals. Anyways the dimensions are 24x24x10 and 50lbs each. The two extra tires are 24x24x10 and 26lbs each. Zip code 33024. See what you come up with.
      Last edited by DantonD; 04-13-2017 at 02:18 PM.
      -Danton
      '15 Audi A3

There has got to be a cheaper way to do this. It wouldn't be worth it to me to ship the additional tires, and looking at just shipping the 4 wheels and tires is $240 if you wrap 2 tires together and make 2 packages. That's still kinda pricey to me. I feel like there are 3 options left: one is putting up something on Uship. I'm flexible on arrival, and I'm willing to drive a bit to meet them if necessary. If we can accommodate them on pickup, it might not be all that bad. But my outside the box thought is for you to go to a tire dealer near you (especially if they sell rims) and explain the situation and see if they will ship them. As another option, I will just take the rims if they are willing to dismount for free and give you $100 for the tires, fedex shipping for the wheels would be $175-$100 for the tires (and they probably have boxes for them). Lastly, if you just want to ship them as they are, I'll give you $580 for the 4 wheels and tires. Let me know what you think.

I'll go by the place that mounts my tires tomorrow and run it by them, I'll let you know. Were you able to get a quote on Uship? It appears one has to make an account first.
      -Danton
      '15 Audi A3

I didn't create an account yet. I think it would probably be a last resort. I'm not sure if it is binding once you list it. Also, I am leaving for vacation Friday night and will have scarce internet service. I will be back early Thursday morning, but I'd like to be hands on for that process if that's the way we go.

Ok, so I had no luck today. The place that installs my tires doesn't really ship, he doesn't have an account with UPS or Fedex. Another person I know at a PO box place that does shipping as well quoted me $109 per wheel/tire. I laughed. So we can try Uship or do some more research on this if you want. I'm going to see what Lasership can do.
      -Danton
      '15 Audi A3

Ok. I hope you don't mind if I wait until Thursday to try the Uship angle. I'm not going to be able to have much computer access.
      Thanks,
      Paul
      btw- for Uship, could you get them strapped on a pallet? I think it opens more options, but not the end of the world if you can't.

Thursday or around there is fine. Sorry, unable to strap them to a pallet. Too bad we're so far apart. lol...
      -Danton
      '15 Audi A3

I just came across this, I'm sure it will be more than it was in 2009, but hopefully it will be cheaper.
      http://www.nicoclub.com/archives/how...s-cheaply.html

This give pretty good info on how to pack them.
      http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=101830

Shipping prices have gone waaaay up since then unfortunately. These online wheel and tire companies that offer free shipping must be getting great rates. When I ship them I plan to cover both sides of the wheel with cardboard and then wrap them in tape. Similar to what Tire Rack does.
      -Danton
      '15 Audi A3

I put an auction on Uship. It ends 04/25, so we'll see what happens.

Thanks for the update.
      -Danton
      '15 Audi A3

I have a guy to ship it for $200, and he can pick up from you. Please email me at paulprospero@hotmail.com so we can firm this up and discuss payment. Thanks!

I have a guy to ship it for $200, and he can pick up from you. Please email me at paulprospero@hotmail.com so we can firm this up and discuss payment. Thanks!
      Email sent.
      -Danton
      '15 Audi A3

27. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements