2018 Volvo S90 w/ Maroon Interior - Page 2
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      I would like to remind the people who complain about the uptick in base MSRP that a lot of options are now considered standard on the 2018.

Packages like the Climate and Vision have been deleted as well.

The base price did increase but so did the standard options. You are paying the same price as you would with a similarly equipped 2017 but you are getting more leg room and better sunroof.
      Expert Level Volvo Technician and MY17 S90 T5 FWD owner

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gunshow View Post
      I would like to remind the people who complain about the uptick in base MSRP that a lot of options are now considered standard on the 2018.

Packages like the Climate and Vision have been deleted as well.

The base price did increase but so did the standard options. You are paying the same price as you would with a similarly equipped 2017 but you are getting more leg room and better sunroof.
      Yes, but the Convenience Package is now $1,550 more expensive and includes the 360° Camera.

Heated Steering wheel is a $300 standalone option, while Heated Rear Seats are part of the $3,450 Luxury Package.

An equally equipped T6 AWD Inscription (no climate package, no luxury package) is up $1,750, but that's not so bad. People buying certain configurations will certainly benefit from the changes, though, and I don't think it's an unreasonable increase. I'm sure there will still be deals available in the US, too.
      2017 V90 T6 AWD XC | Osmium Grey / Charcoal | Convenience B&W HUD 4C+Rear Air Suspension Polestar[Long-Term Review & Microblog Thread]
      Past: 1995 Volvo 854 T-5R | 2001 Volvo V70 XC 2.4T AWD | 2007 Volvo XC70 2.5T AWD | 2015 V60 T6 AWD R-Design

Quote Originally Posted by matt1122 View Post
      An equally equipped T6 AWD Inscription (no climate package, no luxury package) is up $1,750, but that's not so bad. People buying certain configurations will certainly benefit from the changes, though, and I don't think it's an unreasonable increase. I'm sure there will still be deals available in the US, too.
      MY18 S90 added Standard Equipment is well worth the increase in my opinion:
      -Volvo on Call with Engine Remote Start including a 4-Year Complimentary Subscription
      -Panoramic Moonroof with power sunshade
      -Blind Spot Information System (BLIS)
      -Retractable Side View Mirrors
      -Automatically Dimmed Mirrors (Interior & Exterior)
      - Smartphone Integration (Apple CarPlay / Android Auto)
      - +4.5 inches Increased Rear Seat Legroom
      Expert Level Volvo Technician and MY17 S90 T5 FWD owner

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Car is very roomy in the back. Brown/Maroon, more brown in my opinion, is the nicest color. The v90 is very nice too, but standard wheelbase doesn't offer the same room. I don't care for the dark wood on the v90cc, it's too dark for my liking. These cars are very nice, comparable to Audi and Mercedes in quality. I sat in an E wagon that had uneven stiching and creaky sounding plastics. Its interior is too busy. Also, the BMW 5 is too much like the old car, Volvo s90 kind of blows it away in interior style.
      Last edited by 02s80; 04-16-2017 at 08:51 PM.

For those that attended the NYC Auto Show, any additional interior photos of the maroon/brown interior?
      2015.5 V60 RD Passion Red (Sold)
      2018 V90 RD Passion Red, In Transit to U.S.A.

Quote Originally Posted by markymark123 View Post
      I wonder what kind of smoking deals are out there for leftover S90 Inscriptions
      Me too! But I really want an XC 60 - the eternal dilemma....

Quote Originally Posted by Profiler View Post
      Me too! But I really want an XC 60 - the eternal dilemma....
      Take a look at the San Diego store site for an idea of deals.

I found another photo, this time in a close-up view and in higher quality:

It was that photo which convinced us to change from charcoal to maroon brown interior in our newly ordered OSD V90

That wood and leather color combination is phenomenal.
      2017 V90 T6 AWD XC | Osmium Grey / Charcoal | Convenience B&W HUD 4C+Rear Air Suspension Polestar[Long-Term Review & Microblog Thread]
      Past: 1995 Volvo 854 T-5R | 2001 Volvo V70 XC 2.4T AWD | 2007 Volvo XC70 2.5T AWD | 2015 V60 T6 AWD R-Design

Are there any more photos with maroon brown floating around? not sure i love the amber

Quote Originally Posted by matt1122 View Post
      That wood and leather color combination is phenomenal.

Quote Originally Posted by jo_nathan View Post
      The 2018 S90 is available to build online and if you look at the momentum plus package icon it shows air vents so maybe its a T8 difference.
      The S90's with rear air vents have 4-zone climate control which is not available on T8.
      T Schroeder Jr
      Sales Manager, Bob Byers Volvo of Seattle
      2016 V60 Cross Country T5 AWD Platinum, Black/Blond and Black; 2017 S60 T5 AWD Dynamic, Onyx Black/Off-black

I'm assuming that maroon brown in the S90 would be the same color in any other Volvo? We're starting OSD paperwork for the new XC60 and the online illustration of maroon brown in the car looks very very dark and frankly not very attractive. The color shown above is more of a camel color and is very appealing.
      The old - 2001 S60 totaled, 2003 XC90, 2004 S80, 2005 TSX, 2006 S60, 2009 V70, 2010 S80 totaled, 2012 C30 T5 OSD-sold but kept it in the family.
      2012 XC60 Caspian Blue/Beige
      2015 Genesis Monticito Blue/Grey can't return fast enough
      2018 XC60 OSD October 16, 2017 - Inscription/Denim Blue/Blonde

Quote Originally Posted by gunshow View Post
      MY18 S90 added Standard Equipment is well worth the increase in my opinion:
      -Volvo on Call with Engine Remote Start including a 4-Year Complimentary Subscription
      -Panoramic Moonroof with power sunshade
      -Blind Spot Information System (BLIS)
      -Retractable Side View Mirrors
      -Automatically Dimmed Mirrors (Interior & Exterior)
      - Smartphone Integration (Apple CarPlay / Android Auto)
      - +4.5 inches Increased Rear Seat Legroom
      And the rear arm rest is much nicer in 2018 S90 (long wheelbase).

17. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2