2004 S60R cav turbo. Built block 12500
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

starts with c ends with o and in middle is hicag

2004 S60R cav turbo. Built block 10000$ 130k on car 8k on block

Pics are hear on my CL ad(https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/6086951527.html)
      This car has almost everything. I'm trying to sell it as I'm buying a house and getting in the garage will be a pain in the butt with the lovely s60 turn radius. Also I want to get into a new Mustang platform.
      Now in terms of the block (rebuilt with forged pistons, rods and darton sleeves) and turbo, I'm willing to part these out. I still have my old engine I can have rebuilt and finding a turbo isn't hard. And then I can just sell the car with those, if your interested drop me a line. I'd prefer to sell the car with the stuff all in there, but pm me and let's talk. I'm located in Chicago if you couldn't tell. Thanks!
      Last edited by Bootleggers son; 05-07-2017 at 07:29 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Price lowered. Really looking to sell soon.
      04' s60R black with old man tan interior, mtx. Ipd HD coil s. Evaluate intake. Obx downpipe. 3" exauset with high flow cat and flow master. Sleeved block, zjw tune. Cavalli turbo ipd tubing and blowoff. Phuzzzzzzzz intercooler.spec stage 3 clutch and SMF. Should have a welded angle gear soon too.

Classified Advertiser RBbugBITme's Avatar
      Are the pin stripes actually painted? What was the original color? Ever dyno it? Recent leak down and compression test?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
      "...you are the Leonardo DaVinci of Swedespeed!"

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Original color was black the stripes are painted on. I haven't dynoed it because the nearest all-wheel drive dyno is far comma and I can do a leak down and compression test but I know that it holds boost and I know the compression is good. If you are actually interested I can take some videos to prove it
      04' s60R black with old man tan interior, mtx. Ipd HD coil s. Evaluate intake. Obx downpipe. 3" exauset with high flow cat and flow master. Sleeved block, zjw tune. Cavalli turbo ipd tubing and blowoff. Phuzzzzzzzz intercooler.spec stage 3 clutch and SMF. Should have a welded angle gear soon too.

Classified Advertiser RBbugBITme's Avatar
      Just bought a bimmer so no worries. GLWS

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
      "...you are the Leonardo DaVinci of Swedespeed!"

Price drop to 10k, really looking to sell, I found a 2016 mustang that's calling me.

9. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements