Need wheel ideas! Let me see your wheels!
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

This is my car, really like the enkeis but they aren't mine so if anyone has some for sale let me know also. But I wanna see your alls cars to see what I like the looks of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Midirs:

Last edited by Shamak; 04-17-2017 at 12:59 AM.
      2007 S60 T5 M66 Titanium Grey/Graphite: Midir 18s (summer)/Orpheus 17s (winter), H&R Sport lowering springs, Koni Yellow Adjustable shocks/struts, R Brembo calipers, EBC slotted rotors, SS brake lines, IPD HD front/rear end links, H&R spacers: 10F/15R, IPD HD TCV, extended wheel lug conversion, muffler delete, tint

Quote Originally Posted by Shamak View Post
      Midirs:

Those look awesome!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Thanks, Bryce. They're off a C30. Had to bore the hub bore hole but they did turn out fine. Here is a closer look.

Almost forgot- these Borbet wheels are on my niece's car. They sit flush without spacers.

Last edited by Shamak; 04-17-2017 at 01:12 AM.
      2007 S60 T5 M66 Titanium Grey/Graphite: Midir 18s (summer)/Orpheus 17s (winter), H&R Sport lowering springs, Koni Yellow Adjustable shocks/struts, R Brembo calipers, EBC slotted rotors, SS brake lines, IPD HD front/rear end links, H&R spacers: 10F/15R, IPD HD TCV, extended wheel lug conversion, muffler delete, tint

I love my Tethys!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
      2004 S60 2.5T - Stock for now...

Thanks, Bryce. They're off a C30. Had to bore the hub bore hole but they did turn out fine. Here is a closer look.

Almost forgot- these Borbet wheels are on my niece's car. They sit flush without spacers.

Huh that's odd that they would be a different size hub

OZ Superturismos in gunmetal

Quote Originally Posted by ksmoot81 View Post
      OZ Superturismos in gunmetal
      I like that color do you know the specs on those wheels? I'm looking for something 18x8 +40 offset I like the way they fit on my car

I really like the eudora wheels but they are really hard to find!

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce Anderson View Post
      I like that color do you know the specs on those wheels? I'm looking for something 18x8 +40 offset I like the way they fit on my car

18x7.5 40mm

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Mine with 17" Superturismo LM in silver.

Last edited by T501; 04-17-2017 at 10:33 PM.
      David - '01 S60 T5 GT 177K+ miles OWNED SINCE DAY ONE - Bilstein Sport + TME, ipd sway bar + endlinks, UR chassis braces (upper F+R), Powerslot /Akebono pads, Snabb Intake, HD coils, iMIV Original engine, transmission replaced at 79k miles
      Wife -'13 C30 T5 R-Design Dad - '98 S70 T5 160K + miles, Bilstein TCs, IPD HD rear springs, SAS delete Mom -'10 S80 V8 Executive Sis - '02 S80 T6 Backup car -'13 S60 T5

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1491 View Post
      I really like the eudora wheels but they are really hard to find!

Dang those look good

Quote Originally Posted by T501 View Post

Mine with 17" Superturismo LM in silver.

Hmmm are these offered in black?

Hmmm are these offered in black?

Not only do they come in black but there's a gt version with red lettering

Quote Originally Posted by ksmoot81 View Post
      Not only do they come in black but there's a gt version with red lettering

Oooh I'll have to look into them!

Dang those look good

http://www.vivaperformance.com/18x8-...bright-silver/

That price tag though!

That price tag though!

Tell me about it lol but its 18x8 +49mm offset which is roughly what you are looking for, maybe you can find some used since you are in the US

Tell me about it lol but its 18x8 +49mm offset which is roughly what you are looking for, maybe you can find some used since you are in the US
      +49 offset is what the Tethys are and they were always rub city on my car. It must be even worse in 18x8.
      David - '01 S60 T5 GT 177K+ miles OWNED SINCE DAY ONE - Bilstein Sport + TME, ipd sway bar + endlinks, UR chassis braces (upper F+R), Powerslot /Akebono pads, Snabb Intake, HD coils, iMIV Original engine, transmission replaced at 79k miles
      Wife -'13 C30 T5 R-Design Dad - '98 S70 T5 160K + miles, Bilstein TCs, IPD HD rear springs, SAS delete Mom -'10 S80 V8 Executive Sis - '02 S80 T6 Backup car -'13 S60 T5

Aftermarket allows a lot of choices, but I'm a fan of factory upgraded style, so I went 18" Pegasus from Craigslist...

I'm also partial to clean 5-spoke designs, so this worked perfectly for me

Quote Originally Posted by mylesph1 View Post
      Aftermarket allows a lot of choices, but I'm a fan of factory upgraded style, so I went 18" Pegasus from Craigslist...

I'm also partial to clean 5-spoke designs, so this worked perfectly for me
      I live in Portland Oregon so I can pick up oem volvo stuff cheap on Craigslist or get ipd reps cause they're only 20 minutes away.

+49 offset is what the Tethys are and they were always rub city on my car. It must be even worse in 18x8.
      These +40 18x8 barely rub on my car now which is nice coming from the factor 17" thors which rub like a mofo, I'm also really low though. I'm running a 1" spacer on the rear and this is the fitment

Yeah I'll check around!

Yeah Bryce, my wheels are +40 as well and it's essentially like having 10mm spacers without having to deal with spacers. That's one of the perks that sold me on the idea of replacing my Tethys with the OZs when my wheel cracked. I love finally not rubbing on full lock, even on lowering springs. I don't understand why Volvo didn't run a +40 offset on all of their wheels.

Yeah Bryce, my wheels are +40 as well and it's essentially like having 10mm spacers without having to deal with spacers. That's one of the perks that sold me on the idea of replacing my Tethys with the OZs when my wheel cracked. I love finally not rubbing on full lock, even on lowering springs. I don't understand why Volvo didn't run a +40 offset on all of their wheels.
      Yeah seriously, I'm like 4" lower then stock I think on my coilovers, I wanna go an inch lower but I think my coils are maxed.

Yeah seriously, I'm like 4" lower then stock I think on my coilovers, I wanna go an inch lower but I think my coils are maxed.

Damn, that is low. Must feel like you're riding in a sled!

Damn, that is low. Must feel like you're riding in a sled!
      Haha it's nice it's a perfect stiffness and takes every corner flat which is nice, the only problem is that my control arm bushings are toast so it torque steers a ton

This is my BIL's eurospec S80 w Atlantis 18s.

This is my BIL's eurospec S80 w Atlantis 18s.

Those look nice! I wish I had a grey or silver car. The red needs just the right wheels otherwise it looks off.

Atlantis wheels are pretty cheap. You could try to plastidip them a dark color

I Love my nebula's

Ordered some spacers for them today to make them more flush since they fall into the wheelwell a bit much for my taste:

IMG_1502.jpg by ed-oorklep, on Flickr

IMG_3266.jpg by ed-oorklep, on Flickr

Those look really clean and nice, ed-oorklep! Are those wheels "17s?

Nebula's are 18"

Nebula's are 18"
      Oh sweet! I was gonna say they look like big wheels!! Wondering what model S60 he has seeing the dual exhaust on it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
      Oh sweet! I was gonna say they look like big wheels!! Wondering what model S60 he has seeing the dual exhaust on it!!
      I was thinking the same thing and thought maybe he just flipped the picture

38. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast