2016 S60 Inscription Backup Camera Button
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

2016 S60 Inscription Backup Camera Button

There is no center console button for labled CAM. The Inscription specific manual shows a CAM button, but there is not one in my Inscription, nor can I find one in pictures of other Inscriptions. I find it odd that the button for parking assist remains but the CAM button is not present. Is this the case for all Inscriptions?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

It looks like you used all of the available slots with buttons for other features. Can you get to it via Sensus?
      2017 V60CC AWD

Quote Originally Posted by rsumner437 View Post
      It looks like you used all of the available slots with buttons for other features. Can you get to it via Sensus?
      Yep, Volvo put one too many options on the Inscription trim Just a case of not designing for it in the first place as the Inscription came out well into the current platform's cycle. I'd miss the button - I've often had to turn the camera back on if a front seat passenger starts fiddling with the radio when I'm backing up. Do you have the tech package too? My car has the Lane Keep Assist and Fwd Collision Alert buttons instead of the steering wheel heat and park steering assist. I'd be annoyed if I had to dig into the Sensus menu to turn off LKA since I only leave it on for highway stints then turn it off as soon as I'm on the offramp. Suppose that's the benefit of everything going touchscreen/digital on the SPA cars - you can customize which options are readily available in front of you.
      Current Fleet: 2007 XC90 V8 Sport (Titanium Gray); 2016 S60 T5 Drive-E Premium Polestar (Black Stone, Sport Pkg, Convenience Pkg, BLIS, Tech Pkg)
      Previously Owned: 2005 S60 2.5T AWD (Ice White)

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements