New 2017 S 60 Inscription
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

New 2017 S 60 Inscription

Traded up from 2015.5 S60 to 2017 Inscription. In the 2015.5 model the Lane deviation had a audible beep when crossing lane markings. The 2017 states that it to has the audible sound but I receive only a slight vibration in the steering wheel. Rechecked the settings and don't notice the availability for audible sound. Am i missing something?? Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by MarcNeil View Post
      Traded up from 2015.5 S60 to 2017 Inscription. In the 2015.5 model the Lane deviation had a audible beep when crossing lane markings. The 2017 states that it to has the audible sound but I receive only a slight vibration in the steering wheel. Rechecked the settings and don't notice the availability for audible sound. Am i missing something?? Thanks
      My wild-assed guess is that, as in the case of previous updates, the publications don't reflect the latest changes coming off the production line.

Our car beeps. Personally, I'd rather have the vibration.
      2016 V60 CC T5 AWD, Platinum, Climate, BLIS

Quote Originally Posted by halfast3 View Post
      My wild-assed guess is that, as in the case of previous updates, the publications don't reflect the latest changes coming off the production line.

Our car beeps. Personally, I'd rather have the vibration.
      +1, the beeping is annoying. I turned that feature off after day 1 of ownership.
      Logan

2015 S60 T6 AWD R-Design Polestar
      2008 S40 2.4i - hers
      2013 C30 Polestar Limited Edition #87/250 - (former) | 2005 V50 T5 AWD (former)

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

The 2017 Inscription comes with "Lane Keeping Assistant" which will vibrate and try and steer you back in to the lane. The beep on the 2015.5 was "Lane Departure Warning" I believe. (My wife's car has the beep, mine has the vibrate partial steering)

Thanks, It does make sense between assistant vs warning.

8. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements