Welcome to SwedeSpeed
You're currently browsing Swedespeed as a guest. Please sign up or sign in and take part in the conversation with other Volvo owners and enthusiasts. With more than 2 million posts our community is one of the most active groups of Volvo owners in the world. Take a moment to sign up and enjoy all of the features our forums have to offer.
Manual Swap Question
In the process of finding a mechanics special Volvo in my area to buy as a whole for the manual swap. There's an S70 for sale for a grand 5 speed, and a 2001 C70 for sale for $600. Is the trans still a direct swap from the C70?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1999 V70 T5
- Emerald/Graphite M56H - 119k
- The Garage Queen 1999 V70 T5
- Pewter/Graphite AW42 - 235k
- The Daily
1995 945 Turbo - 425k
, 1994 945 Turbo - 230k
, 1993 945 Turbo - 318k
Halfshafts changed from 98 to 99 but not much else. Maybe the trans mount.
2003 C70 T5M Convertible
- Eibachs, Koni FSDs, Enkei RSF5s, OBX downpipe, Snabb intake, RIP kit, & drop-in intercooler, Quaife LSD, 19T, Green Giants, 22 psi Hilton tune.
2006 V70R M66 - Sonic Blue/Nordkap, 2.4 T5 motor, Hybrid turbo, Snabb intake & intercooler, IPD oval exhaust, JZW tune. 1966 122s
- Collectible project, restoration and many mods on the way.