.:EuroSport Tuning Exhaust Sale!
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

.:EuroSport Tuning Exhaust Sale!

....And it's back!

Hey folks,

Our annual Exhaust SALE is live and loud! Check out the various exhaust systems we offer for the S40 http://bit.ly/1IeCkzG

Get the most gains (and sound!) with our 3" downpipe specific to 05+ models http://bit.ly/19SvlNI

Ordering: All website orders can be done directly through our site http://www.eurosporttuning.com.

Phone: You can also call 905-825-9334 to place your order over the phone.

Payment: We accept Visa & MasterCard, money orders and wire transfers. If you are interested in paying using a money or wire transfer, please call us

Shipping: All orders will be shipping via UPS or FedEx. If you are interested in shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico please call us. You will be charged additional shipping fees. Interntational shipping is available, please contact us for shipping costs.

Website: Our website http://www.eurosporttuning.com is always open

Email: You can email us at info@eurosporttuning.com, or feel free to PM me on here

Newsletter: If you are interested in receiving our monthly newsletter that includes new product announcements, specials and coupons, please follow the link to sign-up: EuroSport Tuning Newsletter

Social Media: Follow the daily conversation on all our social media profiles!! We've got all the latest updates, and loads of awesome content!! You can find the links to our different pages in my signature below

Cheers,

Humza
      Humza Imran - Marketing and Sales
      EuroSport Tuning

Behind the scenes at EST:
      Facebook, Instagram, Twitter

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

How long will this be running? Cat back and dp are both on my list!
      2010 S40 T5 R-Design M66 AWD -- IPD rear sway bar -- Elevate Intake, intake pipe -- drjonez race mode switch -- do88 intercooler -- Eibach Pro springs incoming -- shark stage 3 incoming --

Nnngh. So tempting.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

The sale will be on till the end of May
      EuroSport Tuning

A great exhaust clip by a customer

EuroSport Tuning

So tempting indeed. I wish my car was worth more, it would make a decision easier.
      2005 V50 T5 AWD 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by eff naked teeth View Post
      So tempting indeed. I wish my car was worth more, it would make a decision easier.
      Solution for that would be to keep the stock downpipe + exhaust, and revert it back to stock if/when you sell your V50. A nice exhaust adds so much to a positive ownership experience! We've seen customers do that on here and they're able to get a good return on them pretty quick

Also, a friendly middle of the month bump

If anyone has video clips or install pictures, please do share them!

Cheers,

Humza
      EuroSport Tuning

I purchased an awd downpipe and got it mounted yesterday. Unfortunately it was manufactured incorrectly and now I'm looking at a few weeks for a replacement. Ultimately disappointed, though customer service has been good to work with so far. My car won't be driveable for my fist go at autocross which sucks.
      2010 S40 T5 R-Design M66 AWD -- IPD rear sway bar -- Elevate Intake, intake pipe -- drjonez race mode switch -- do88 intercooler -- Eibach Pro springs incoming -- shark stage 3 incoming --

Quote Originally Posted by Nits View Post
      I purchased an awd downpipe and got it mounted yesterday. Unfortunately it was manufactured incorrectly and now I'm looking at a few weeks for a replacement. Ultimately disappointed, though customer service has been good to work with so far. My car won't be driveable for my fist go at autocross which sucks.
      Hey Austin, very sorry for the inconvenience. We're looking into it as mentioned and Theo will be coordinating with you

Cheers,

Humza
      EuroSport Tuning

My car won't be driveable for my fist go at autocross which sucks.
      By the look of your signature, you'll have plenty of fun. I hope to have the same setup you have for autocross. What class would you start with?
      2007 S40 T5 AWD with Dynamic Trim/Fogs.
      Mods:
      Custom Catback 2.5" straight-pipe dual exhaust with chrome tips, Elevate Cone Intake w/ ECU Mount, E-Focus mount, Dr Jonez Stability Control Mod
      Cosmetic: OEM Aluminum Roof Racks, 35% Tint, Yellow Painted Calipers, Prancing Moose Decals, Custom Sweden Euro Plate with 'Need4Swede'

Quote Originally Posted by SirScarFace View Post
      By the look of your signature, you'll have plenty of fun. I hope to have the same setup you have for autocross. What class would you start with?
      I don't know. Friend of mine who has 15+ years of autocross under his belt was going to help me out this past weekend at an event. I don't have a new first go planned. Still waiting on EST to have a downpipe to ship me.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

If I go with the EuroSport Tuning downpipe but stick with the stock cat-back system will there be a mismatch in pipe diameter where the two meet?
      2010 XC70 T6 105k; 2006 S40 T5 AWD M66 170k; 2004 XC70 270k; 1998 V70 288k; 1970 Dodge Super Bee 383 Magnum 122k

Quote Originally Posted by kjhiggins View Post
      If I go with the EuroSport Tuning downpipe but stick with the stock cat-back system will there be a mismatch in pipe diameter where the two meet?
      Yes, however there will be with an aftermarket catback too. The dp is 3" and most catback kits will be 2.5".

So does the downpipe come with a reducer to make a smooth transition to the catback system, or are reducers available that won't increase the total length of the system? Something like this? This one is for Subarus but I wonder if it would work for us.
      2010 XC70 T6 105k; 2006 S40 T5 AWD M66 170k; 2004 XC70 270k; 1998 V70 288k; 1970 Dodge Super Bee 383 Magnum 122k

So does the downpipe come with a reducer to make a smooth transition to the catback system, or are reducers available that won't increase the total length of the system? Something like this? This one is for Subarus but I wonder if it would work for us.
      The catback starts off as 3". The downpipe mates to it, and then it splits later into twin 2.5"

Humza
      EuroSport Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by Humza@EurosportTuning View Post
      The catback starts off as 3". The downpipe mates to it, and then it splits later into twin 2.5"

Humza
      Thank you - that's good to know. What about the transition from the EST downpipe to the stock exhaust? Is there a way to make it a smooth transition?

I think Humza is saying the factory exhaust has a 3" flange. The listing says compatible with factory.
      2009 Polestar C70 M66 Passion Red/Graphite/Aluminum - Volvo Strut bar, Volvo wind blocker, K&N, ECU Spacer, e-Focus torque mount, JBRacing RSB, Moog Mazdaspeed end links, 722908030 Porsche TCV, Silicone IC Hose Kit, Koni FSD, need to mount 31338475 IC. Next: downpipe, Rica stage 2.
      2011 XC60 3.2L Barents Blue/Anthracite/Aluminum - rings/pistons at 35k, new engine at 50k.

I know the flange matches up and bolts up fine. My gasket needed a bit of trimming to fit on the bolts, and the weld on the downpipe kept one of the bolts from sitting flush. I feel like the stock catback was a smaller pipe, but I don't remember specifics and I haven't crawled under my car in a while.

FWIW - i have been running the EST catback and EST DP for years. no complaints. great product. standing the test of time very well.
      if you are AWD you will have a blast getting to one of the DP bolts.
      2006 V50 T5 AWD M66: 19" Heico's w/ Hankook & ISC Coilovers
      IPD TCV, skidplate VIVA CBV, Prosport boost & AFR gauges, 6000k hid
      ELEVATE: Turbo Pipe, RSB, autotech III, body kit, intake. IC piping
      EST: grille, Exhaust, DP, BELL FMIC Streetunit trans mount.

Thank you - that's good to know. What about the transition from the EST downpipe to the stock exhaust? Is there a way to make it a smooth transition?
      You're very welcome As mentioned below, our downpipe will mate to the factory exhaust. Same is the case with a factory downpipe and our exhaust.

Quote Originally Posted by dbphillips View Post
      I think Humza is saying the factory exhaust has a 3" flange. The listing says compatible with factory.
      Correct!

Quote Originally Posted by Slasher View Post
      FWIW - i have been running the EST catback and EST DP for years. no complaints. great product. standing the test of time very well.
      if you are AWD you will have a blast getting to one of the DP bolts.
      It's a tight fit! Also, let the car sit for a while before you attempt to do a downpipe install. Even if your skin doesn't touch the hot downpipe, you spend all the extra time trying to avoid it. Just a little fyi to save you some time

I know the flange matches up and bolts up fine. My gasket needed a bit of trimming to fit on the bolts, and the weld on the downpipe kept one of the bolts from sitting flush. I feel like the stock catback was a smaller pipe, but I don't remember specifics and I haven't crawled under my car in a while.

We make the best effort to make sure it mates up just fine, and include gaskets to replace old torn ones. Was the install smooth after trimming the gasket?

Sorry for any inconvenience it caused!
      EuroSport Tuning

We make the best effort to make sure it mates up just fine, and include gaskets to replace old torn ones. Was the install smooth after trimming the gasket?

Sorry for any inconvenience it caused!
      Yes it was, or rather will be once I have a downpipe with a proper fitting turbo flange.

You're very welcome As mentioned below, our downpipe will mate to the factory exhaust. Same is the case with a factory downpipe and our exhaust.
      I know the downpipe will mate with the factory exhaust and you can bolt it together at the flange, but isn't there a mismatch between the ID of the downpipe and the ID of the factory exhaust? And wouldn't this mismatch be an abrupt step inside the exhaust at the flange where they meet and therefore cause a significant disruption in the flow? I read somewhere that the EST catback system starts with a 3" pipe where it meets the downpipe and the final exhaust tubes are 2.5" (is this correct?) so there is no mismatch when using the EST downpipe with EST catback. Sorry to belabor this point, but am I missing something here? It just seems an abrupt change in tube size at the flange would eliminate some of the gain from the larger downpipe and there should be a way to make a smooth transition. I'm not ready to do both the downpipe and catback so I'm sticking with the factory catback exhaust and I want to make sure I see the most gain I can from the investment.

Thank you.

What is the difference between the sport and touring exhausts? An extra resonator on the touring?
      2005 V50 T5 AWD 6MT

I know the downpipe will mate with the factory exhaust and you can bolt it together at the flange, but isn't there a mismatch between the ID of the downpipe and the ID of the factory exhaust? And wouldn't this mismatch be an abrupt step inside the exhaust at the flange where they meet and therefore cause a significant disruption in the flow? I read somewhere that the EST catback system starts with a 3" pipe where it meets the downpipe and the final exhaust tubes are 2.5" (is this correct?) so there is no mismatch when using the EST downpipe with EST catback. Sorry to belabor this point, but am I missing something here? It just seems an abrupt change in tube size at the flange would eliminate some of the gain from the larger downpipe and there should be a way to make a smooth transition. I'm not ready to do both the downpipe and catback so I'm sticking with the factory catback exhaust and I want to make sure I see the most gain I can from the investment.

Thank you.
      The flange is slightly larger then 2.5" as the pipe tapers down to 2.5" after the flange. The reason we did go with a 3" cat back system is because we saw a lost of torque at lower rpm then with a full 3" system.

Quote Originally Posted by eff naked teeth View Post
      What is the difference between the sport and touring exhausts? An extra resonator on the touring?
      That's correct! The Touring system has an extra resonator so it is quieter then the Sport system.

Cheers,
      Frank
      Phone: 905-825-9334
      Email
      do88 | Mototec | KarWerks | RICA Tuning | Koni | Eibach | H&R Springs | PowerFlex | Hawk Performance | aFe Filters | EMD LED Lighting

27. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements