SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

2007 S60R Sonic Blue/Gobi leather 6mt 115k miles in BC,CANADA

4K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  GuelphVolvo 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone. First of all, I am located in Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada (Abbotsford is right on the border, about 2 hours North of Seattle). I can work with an American buyer on importing this car to the USA.

I'm selling a 2007 S60R. Sonic Blue exterior, gobi leather interior. 6 speed manual. I'm selling it to move on to something with more room.
This R is US spec, with the speedometer in miles and climate controls in Fahrenheit. The original owner opted for the overseas purchase option, then imported the car to Canada in 2007. From 2007-2012, the car was in Ontario, Canada. In 2012, the car and the original owner relocated to British Columbia.

This car was optioned with 18" Pegasus wheels, the Premium Package,and the Climate Package (rear parking sensors, heated seats, sunroof, etc.).

I have the original bill of sale, manuals, stack of receipts, and the Carproof (Canadian version of Carfax) showing zero claims since the car was brought to Canada.

The timing belt and water pump was changed in June 2016. Brand new clutch and slave cylinder installed this month. The turbo and suspension are in great condition.
The only modification ever done to the car is a GROM unit for bluetooth/USB audio.

The paint and interior are all in excellent condition for a 10-year old car.

The bad:
- AM radio has terrible reception (I think this is a design flaw)
- Alternator may need to be changed soon (according to my indy Volvo mechanic)

This car needs nothing else, and is truly the best example of an S60R you'll find.

Asking 12.5k USD. Please feel free to ask any questions.

New pics uplaoded! Link below.
http://s969.photobucket.com/user/JqC018/library/2007%20Volvo%20S60R

See less See more
#3 ·
The window fix could not be easier. About 30 seconds, max. You might as well do it so you can just not talk about it any more. It's that easy. lol

Here you go:
http://forums.swedespeed.com/showth...-calibration&p=1516674&viewfull=1#post1516674

1. Engage the auto-down function and remove fuse 11C/5 (for driver's side) or 11C/4 (for passenger side) (located in the driver's side dash fusebox) during window movement.

2. Install fuse back into position.

3. Engage the auto-up function and hold it engaged for 5 seconds after the window has reached the fully closed position.

4. Verify window is now working properly.

5. If this procedure does not work, a scan tool that can access the Passenger Door Module (PDM) and Drivers Door Module (DDM) will be needed.
--------
The auto up or down function will be engaged if the button is pulled to the second step. The first step is for manual operation. This procedure can be used for driver and passenger windows.
GLWS!

#6 ·
If anyone is interested in the car but doesn't like the Gobi, I am also in BC and have a very nice complete Nordkap interior that would fit. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.