2008 S80 3.2 FWD-Central Oregon
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

c3 2008 S80 3.2 FWD-Central Oregon (Lowered Price)

We are in the "winter years" and its time to cut back on the driving. So we are offering our "gem" of a highway car with 120,000 miles experience. I have babied it with Mobil1 and have all service records. It is listed on Craigslist at :https://bend.craigslist.org/cto/6109857966.html

To whet your appetite - it's in showroom condition - attached is a photo (when I can figure out how to insert it!).
      Last edited by ORGramps; 05-16-2017 at 09:35 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ORGramps View Post
      We are in the "winter years" and its time to cut back on the driving. So we are offering our "gem" of a highway car with 120,000 miles experience. I have babied it with Mobil1 and have all service records. It is listed on Craigslist at :http://https://bend.craigslist.org/cto/6109857966.html.

To whet your appetite - it's in showroom condition - attached is a photo (when I can figure out how to insert it!).

Just giving you a heads up: Neither your Craigslist link or Photo work.

To Insert a Photo.

Go to:

The Picture From that has a tree
      Click on it
      A Dialogue box with Insert Image Appears
      Choose the Tab: From Computer, Click Browse, and select your image.
      Last edited by MyVolvoS60; 04-29-2017 at 03:54 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Thanks for the help-when I pasted the web address in, failed to realize the system already had an "http://"
      With regard to posting an image, I have gone to the "picture with a tree" and the only choice given is to enter a URL. May be a matter of my browser-Firefox.

Thanks for the help-when I pasted the web address in, failed to realize the system already had an "http://"
      With regard to posting an image, I have gone to the "picture with a tree" and the only choice given is to enter a URL. May be a matter of my browser-Firefox.
      Here man, I took the liberties of helping you out

CONTACT ORGramps IF INTERESTED at 541 213 5672

DESCRIPTION:

Volvo S80 / Low Miles / Retiree / Non Smokers - $9500

VIN: yv1as982581063765
      condition: like new
      cylinders: 6 cylinders
      drive: fwd
      fuel: gas
      odometer: 120387
      paint color: silver
      size: full-size
      title status: clean
      transmission: automatic
      type: sedan

FEATURES

3.2 Inline 6 cylinder 130 Mile Per Hour Engine / 6 Speed Geartronic Automatic / Garaged / Show Room Condition / 24 MPGs / Premium Sound 6 disc. / Sun Roof / Heated Front and Rear Seats / Dual Power Front Seats / Memory Driver Seat / Heated Wiper Washers / High Pressure Headlight Washers / Rain Sense Wipers / Front Wheel Drive with Stability and Traction Control for Great Winter Traction / Volvo's SIPS Safety System

Last edited by MyVolvoS60; 04-30-2017 at 07:51 PM.

Sweet!

Very nice!
      Pride of ownership always shows.
      GLWS!
      Barry
      2007 V70R GT, Electric Silver / Nordkap
      2012 XC70 T6,CPO, Black Sapphire/Off-Black, Premier Plus, Climate, Polestar
      2000 V70R, Venetian Red / Two-Tone, with generally working headlight wipers!
      "It's a dirty story 'bout a Volvo man, and his clinging wife doesn't understand..."

Thanks Barry. It's been a great car for us as well as an XC70 for which we took the trip to Sweden.

Hey MyVolvoS60,

MANY THANKS! Your efforts to help out are greatly appreciated. As an "old" retired techie-going back to the tube types, this one has me frustrated because my browser seems to have limited the options I have for inserting images.

Hey MyVolvoS60,

MANY THANKS! Your efforts to help out are greatly appreciated. As an "old" retired techie-going back to the tube types, this one has me frustrated because my browser seems to have limited the options I have for inserting images.
      The ability to post image isn't browser dependent. There is a Photo Icon with a "Tree". You click the tree and then have the option to upload a picture from your computer or paste a link. If you use the link option, you need to upload the picture to a hosting service (tinypic, photobucket, etc and paste link).

What browser are you using? Mozilla, Firefox, and Internet Explorer should have no problems seeing the icons on the forum.

However, I am more than glad to be of help. Sometimes, it's better for others to take the headache and frustration out of an aggravating event. If you ever need my help again, you can always message me.

That's not the way.
      If you read HOW TO POST PICTURES IN AN AD at the top of this sub forum it tells you how.
      You need a host, such as Photobucket, Flika etc.
      You find your picture, you cut the "img" link, and paste it in your ad.

If you want to email me your photos I will post them for you, please use the aol email (in my signature).
      Very, very easy once you understand what to do but you have to have an image host.
      Email: jrl1194(at)aol.com
      If the subject is car purchase related please use jrl1194(at)gmail.com
      2007 V70 2.5T White/Oak 108K miles, new daily driver
      2000 V70R wife's. Won't sell, now near 141,000 miles and still near perfect!
      2000 S70 GLT SE 30,005 MILES, A time capsule! JUST SOLD.

Hey all, this thread was not started about how to post images, but I do appreciate the comments. The photos have been kindly posted by MyVolvoS60 and I appreciate that. Mission accomplished!

Bump for another old guy like me
      Email: jrl1194(at)aol.com
      If the subject is car purchase related please use jrl1194(at)gmail.com
      2007 V70 2.5T White/Oak 108K miles, new daily driver
      2000 V70R wife's. Won't sell, now near 141,000 miles and still near perfect!
      2000 S70 GLT SE 30,005 MILES, A time capsule! JUST SOLD.

Many Thanks JRL
      2004 Volvo XC70 AWD, 2008 Volvo S80 3.2 FWD

Well, we'd like to move this before winter is over - ha! New price is now $8750. Open to offers. I have appreciated helpful and constructive comments on "the market." Good group here. Thanks.
      2004 Volvo XC70 AWD, 2008 Volvo S80 3.2 FWD

17. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements