Non-Affiliated Finds and Craigslist Cars - May 2017
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
    Results 1 to 35 of 552
    1. #1
      Junior Member r0x4nn3's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2017
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      479

      Non-Affiliated Finds and Craigslist Cars - May 2017

      "Jumping in Jared's Grave" edition:

      https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/cto/6102867933.html

      ^ I noticed this '97 GLT is STILL for sale at under $1500, I almost bought it last month but I wanted my 850 that was locally bought. I wonder what the deal is with this. It's at a decent price.

      __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

      https://memphis.craigslist.org/cto/6098809597.html

      A '99 S70 T5, 183k, $3420


      __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

      https://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/cto/6104396504.html

      Hey, a black '98 V70 T5 Manual! 174k
      $2250.
      Last edited by r0x4nn3; 05-01-2017 at 06:46 AM.

    2. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    3. #2
      Member ZZZZZZZ's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2005
      Location
      Northern MD
      Posts
      4,232
      Scare the neighbors with this 850 sedan after you tint the windows. 1500 bucks.
      https://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/6110284734.html

      a red 96 850 wagon for 600 bucks "nothing wrong with this car"
      https://winchester.craigslist.org/cto/6109634801.html

      95 850 tropic green sedan, 1275
      https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...102989984.html
      My initials - IPD - ZZZZZZZ's thread
      Now: 2007 vRgt, red & gobi - 2005 s60 2.5t AWD, silver & tan - 2002 xc70, silver & black
      Past: 1999 v70, tropic blue/green & oak and Mom started this in 1975 with a 1974 164e, maroon & maroon

    4. #3
      Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Location
      Dover, NH
      Posts
      1,200
      According to the forum rules, this should be posted in the ***AFFILIATED DEALER FOR SALE*** section but once again Mr. 50 million posts of condescension/for sale threads doesn't follow the rules like he insists everyone else does. Plus he makes sure the post gets closed so the "peanut gallery" can't comment on it. How is it he isn't required to have a classified advertiser banner again? Joke.

      Anyway here's a free bump. If anyone pays near that much for a GLT they are a moron.
      http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthr...mint-condition
      2007 V70R GT Electric Silver/Nordkap
      2005 XC70 It's got HIDs yo.

    5. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    6. #4
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2015
      Location
      SE Wisconsin
      Posts
      174
      Happy May Day Everyone!

      here are some new finds to start the month
      2010 V70 R-design white with 53k miles for $16,995
      https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/invent...ting=173588388

      2004 V70R GT Titanium/??? 108k miles for $9000
      https://boise.craigslist.org/cto/6111556248.html

      2006 V70R GT Silver/Nord with 70k miles for $16000
      https://nh.craigslist.org/cto/6110349162.html

      2006 V70R GT Magic/Gobi with 84k miles for $13000
      https://omaha.craigslist.org/cto/6110188566.html

      2004 V70R GT Silver/Nord with 138k miles for $8,795
      http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...modelCode1=V70
      2012 Volvo S60 T5 (his) | 30% Tint | KPAX exhaust
      2003 Ford SVT Focus 3dr (his) | 1 of 301 made in Competition Orange | 20% Tint
      2007 Volvo XC90 3.2 AWD (hers) | Moose Decals!
      On the hunt for my perfect V70R...

    7. #5
      Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Location
      Dover, NH
      Posts
      1,200
      Quote Originally Posted by VikingSpeed View Post
      Happy May Day Everyone!

      2006 V70R GT Silver/Nord with 70k miles for $16000
      https://nh.craigslist.org/cto/6110349162.html
      I bought my winter Pegs from this dude. He just got the car last July. I can't understand why one would sell after owning for less than a year. Trying to make a little profit on it I guess.
      2007 V70R GT Electric Silver/Nordkap
      2005 XC70 It's got HIDs yo.

    8. #6
      Member Bearclaw's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2007
      Location
      Seattle, WA
      Posts
      1,302
      Quote Originally Posted by youropeen View Post
      I bought my winter Pegs from this dude. He just got the car last July. I can't understand why one would sell after owning for less than a year. Trying to make a little profit on it I guess.
      ...and after "searching for over 3 years", and paying to ship it halfway across the country. In fact, I'm not sure how much profit he might actually make? I'm sure, if he bought from a dealer, I'm sure he paid through the nose. Add shipping to that, and he may lose money no matter which way he goes.

      It's mystifying, for sure. Could be a divorce, or some such thing.
      Barry
      2007 V70R GT, Electric Silver / Nordkap
      2012 XC70 T6,CPO, Black Sapphire/Off-Black, Premier Plus, Climate, Polestar
      2000 V70R, Venetian Red / Two-Tone, with generally working headlight wipers!
      "It's a dirty story 'bout a Volvo man, and his clinging wife doesn't understand..."

    9. #7
      Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Location
      Dover, NH
      Posts
      1,200
      Quote Originally Posted by Bearclaw View Post
      ...and after "[FONT="]searching for over 3 years",[/FONT] and paying to ship it halfway across the country. In fact, I'm not sure how much profit he might actually make? I'm sure, if he bought from a dealer, I'm sure he paid through the nose. Add shipping to that, and he may lose money no matter which way he goes.

      It's mystifying, for sure. Could be a divorce, or some such thing.
      I remember this one being for sale before he bought it. I thought it was a very nice example even though it's missing the climate package. IIRC it was listed in the 14K vicinity.

      I had a quick once over when I picked up the Pegs and it was in fantastic shape. He also had a brand new still in the plastic set if Nordkap mats he was trying to pawn off on me but I declined as I have the all weather mats.

      If anyone needs me to take a more in depth look, the car is about an hour away from me.
      2007 V70R GT Electric Silver/Nordkap
      2005 XC70 It's got HIDs yo.

    10. #8

    11. #9
      Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Location
      Dover, NH
      Posts
      1,200
      Nice find on that T5

      Coral red on the S70
      2007 V70R GT Electric Silver/Nordkap
      2005 XC70 It's got HIDs yo.

    12. #10
      Global Moderator R-Pow3R3d's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Pittsburgh, PA
      Posts
      4,235
      Quote Originally Posted by Bearclaw View Post
      ...and after "[FONT="]searching for over 3 years",[/FONT] and paying to ship it halfway across the country. In fact, I'm not sure how much profit he might actually make? I'm sure, if he bought from a dealer, I'm sure he paid through the nose. Add shipping to that, and he may lose money no matter which way he goes.

      It's mystifying, for sure. Could be a divorce, or some such thing.
      Any chance the transmission started to show its weakness?
      2004 Volvo V70R MT TiGray/Nordkap - Replica 18" Pegs - Handbrake Mod
      2006 Volvo S60R GT TiGray/Gobi - '06-'07 Transmission Valve Body Info
      2007 Volvo XC90 V8 Sport Passion Red/Off-Black - Serpentine Belt, Tensioner & Idler Pulleys - Spark Plug Replacement
      VIDA/DICE Owner - SS Lurker Since 2009

    13. #11
      Member JaredR's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      5,564
      Ok I don't know what to say about this one
      https://nh.craigslist.org/cto/6067286564.html

      and another one
      https://nh.craigslist.org/cto/6111035588.html

      2005 S60R GT. Black/Nord. Sport kit. 123k. North Hampton, NH.
      https://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cto/6099568643.html

      1998 C70. Needs a head. $100. Boscawen, NH.
      https://nh.craigslist.org/cto/6111078846.html

      1997 850. Estate. Needs a few things, but the panels look clean.....parts for someone? Doors for r0x4nn3's car if it's single stage and someone else wants the rest? $400. Wakefield, RI.
      https://providence.craigslist.org/cto/6108306189.html

    14. #12
      Member ZZZZZZZ's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2005
      Location
      Northern MD
      Posts
      4,232
      That's stupid. I bet a fair percentage of ss users have 100 bucks in a pair of shoes.
      Quote Originally Posted by JaredR View Post
      Ok I don't know what to say about this one
      https://nh.craigslist.org/cto/6067286564.html

      and another one
      https://nh.craigslist.org/cto/6111035588.html

      2005 S60R GT. Black/Nord. Sport kit. 123k. North Hampton, NH.
      https://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cto/6099568643.html

      1998 C70. Needs a head. $100. Boscawen, NH.
      https://nh.craigslist.org/cto/6111078846.html

      1997 850. Estate. Needs a few things, but the panels look clean.....parts for someone? Doors for r0x4nn3's car if it's single stage and someone else wants the rest? $400. Wakefield, RI.
      https://providence.craigslist.org/cto/6108306189.html
      My initials - IPD - ZZZZZZZ's thread
      Now: 2007 vRgt, red & gobi - 2005 s60 2.5t AWD, silver & tan - 2002 xc70, silver & black
      Past: 1999 v70, tropic blue/green & oak and Mom started this in 1975 with a 1974 164e, maroon & maroon

    15. #13
      Member JaredR's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      5,564
      Quote Originally Posted by ZZZZZZZ View Post
      That's stupid. I bet a fair percentage of ss users have 100 bucks in a pair of shoes.
      Lol I don't......but, if it was HPT, I would still buy it for the turbo.

      Watch me end up with the job I am looking at that would have me driving 35k a year........I am going to be kicking myself for not buying this for a winter ride! I even have the head it needs sitting under one of our lathes. Literally would be a $100 C70 for me.

    16. #14
      Global Moderator R-Pow3R3d's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Pittsburgh, PA
      Posts
      4,235
      Quote Originally Posted by JaredR View Post
      Lol I don't......but, if it was HPT, I would still buy it for the turbo.

      Watch me end up with the job I am looking at that would have me driving 35k a year........I am going to be kicking myself for not buying this for a winter ride! I even have the head it needs sitting under one of our lathes. Literally would be a $100 C70 for me.
      When will you find out about the job or a job? I'll front you the $100 now for $200 then.
      2004 Volvo V70R MT TiGray/Nordkap - Replica 18" Pegs - Handbrake Mod
      2006 Volvo S60R GT TiGray/Gobi - '06-'07 Transmission Valve Body Info
      2007 Volvo XC90 V8 Sport Passion Red/Off-Black - Serpentine Belt, Tensioner & Idler Pulleys - Spark Plug Replacement
      VIDA/DICE Owner - SS Lurker Since 2009

    17. #15
      Member JaredR's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      5,564
      Quote Originally Posted by R-Pow3R3d View Post
      When will you find out about the job or a job? I'll front you the $100 now for $200 then.
      Lol I have the $100. My parents are definitely not going to be on board with me parking another car here until the salt hits the streets and I start taking one of their V70s on my potential 140 mile commute every day.

      Hell if I get any job I have to drive to I am not going want to take the 850s out in the salt. So it's either I'm getting a job in downtown Boston (0 leads on that so far) or I'm buying a 3rd car.
      Last edited by JaredR; 05-01-2017 at 11:14 PM.

    18. #16
      Global Moderator R-Pow3R3d's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Pittsburgh, PA
      Posts
      4,235
      Quote Originally Posted by JaredR View Post
      Lol I have the $100. My parents are definitely not going to be on board with me parking another car here until the salt hits the streets and I start taking one of their V70s on my potential 140 mile commute every day.

      Hell if I get any job I have to drive to I am not going want to take the 850s out in the salt. So it's either I'm getting a job in downtown Boston (0 leads on that so far) or I'm buying a 3rd car.
      That is absolutely the curse of buying cars you love! I'm facing that as I try to figure out what's next in my vehicle life. The VR gets special treatment, I'd like to keep the XC90 perfect and the SR is the driver. The SR no longer matches our needs, so I'm looking to move on from it. If I sell it, I've either got to decide to make the XC90 the driver or buy another third car. I considered a P3 XC70 T6 P*, but then that becomes the "best" (most expensive) car in the mix, so do I really want THAT to be the driver? So I'm currently leaning towards making the XC90 the driver and just living with two cars for a while. That leaves room for a random 3rd car as a toy. lol
      2004 Volvo V70R MT TiGray/Nordkap - Replica 18" Pegs - Handbrake Mod
      2006 Volvo S60R GT TiGray/Gobi - '06-'07 Transmission Valve Body Info
      2007 Volvo XC90 V8 Sport Passion Red/Off-Black - Serpentine Belt, Tensioner & Idler Pulleys - Spark Plug Replacement
      VIDA/DICE Owner - SS Lurker Since 2009

    19. #17
      Junior Member r0x4nn3's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2017
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      479
      Quote Originally Posted by JaredR View Post
      Lol I have the $100. My parents are definitely not going to be on board with me parking another car here until the salt hits the streets and I start taking one of their V70s on my potential 140 mile commute every day.

      Hell if I get any job I have to drive to I am not going want to take the 850s out in the salt. So it's either I'm getting a job in downtown Boston (0 leads on that so far) or I'm buying a 3rd car.
      I know that feeling. Give it some time, job hunting is a merciless and exhausting process. Quincy and Boston are huge, there's no way you won't find a convenient work situation in Boston over the course of a month or two, especially with your credentials. Believe me, the workforce is dying, they need younger people with a work ethic like yours, but nobody from our generation in this area can even pass a pee test For the time being you could always get something part-time locally just to bide your time and wait for interviews with ideal prospects, or something you can just take the train to so you don't have to invest in a winter ride just yet. I'm going to a few yuppie networking events too, those are good places to sniff out connections in the city. For everything else, you can always hitch a ride with some folks.
      Last edited by r0x4nn3; 05-02-2017 at 10:37 AM.
      vaporwave and volvos
      Join the fun!:1996 855 Turbo - Polar White/Dark Gray, 151k (est.)

      RIP: 2002 V70 XC AWD - Champagne (228k)
      1999 V70 XC AWD "Stacy" - Silver

    20. #18
      Member ScottishBrick's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2014
      Location
      Connecticut
      Posts
      6,190
      Quote Originally Posted by ZZZZZZZ View Post
      That's stupid. I bet a fair percentage of ss users have 100 bucks in a pair of shoes.
      Work boots certainly. But $250 for 8 years of service out of my 25kV insulated thorogoods (2 sets of laces consumed) was a good investment.
      1999 V70 T5 - Emerald/Graphite M56H - 119k - The Garage Queen
      1999 V70 T5 - Pewter/Graphite AW42 - 237k - The Daily
      1995 945 Turbo - 425k, 1994 945 Turbo - 230k, 1993 945 Turbo - 318k

    21. #19
      Junior Member r0x4nn3's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2017
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      479
      Quote Originally Posted by ScottishBrick View Post
      Work boots certainly. But $250 for 8 years of service out of my 25kV insulated thorogoods (2 sets of laces consumed) was a good investment.
      I got leather uggs for Christmas last year, the most bourgeois thing I think I've ever owned.
      vaporwave and volvos
      Join the fun!:1996 855 Turbo - Polar White/Dark Gray, 151k (est.)

      RIP: 2002 V70 XC AWD - Champagne (228k)
      1999 V70 XC AWD "Stacy" - Silver

    22. #20
      Member ZZZZZZZ's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2005
      Location
      Northern MD
      Posts
      4,232
      I have two pairs of Penguins that I love and wear almost every other day.
      Each was about a 100 bucks. One black for weather, one suede and tan for nicer days.

      Quote Originally Posted by r0x4nn3 View Post
      I got leather uggs for Christmas last year, the most bourgeois thing I think I've ever owned.
      My initials - IPD - ZZZZZZZ's thread
      Now: 2007 vRgt, red & gobi - 2005 s60 2.5t AWD, silver & tan - 2002 xc70, silver & black
      Past: 1999 v70, tropic blue/green & oak and Mom started this in 1975 with a 1974 164e, maroon & maroon

    23. #21
      Junior Member r0x4nn3's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2017
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      479
      When I'm at work, I wear some cheap flats. I might be the only female on the planet who dislikes heels -- not because of comfort reasons necessarily, but when you're 5'8 and people look at me like I'm some kind of Amazoness, it tends to make you a little self-conscious.
      vaporwave and volvos
      Join the fun!:1996 855 Turbo - Polar White/Dark Gray, 151k (est.)

      RIP: 2002 V70 XC AWD - Champagne (228k)
      1999 V70 XC AWD "Stacy" - Silver

    24. #22
      Member JaredR's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      5,564
      Quote Originally Posted by R-Pow3R3d View Post
      That is absolutely the curse of buying cars you love! I'm facing that as I try to figure out what's next in my vehicle life. The VR gets special treatment, I'd like to keep the XC90 perfect and the SR is the driver. The SR no longer matches our needs, so I'm looking to move on from it. If I sell it, I've either got to decide to make the XC90 the driver or buy another third car. I considered a P3 XC70 T6 P*, but then that becomes the "best" (most expensive) car in the mix, so do I really want THAT to be the driver? So I'm currently leaning towards making the XC90 the driver and just living with two cars for a while. That leaves room for a random 3rd car as a toy. lol
      Well.....with the T-5R there truly is no choice at this point. Not just from the perspective of what it is, but there is enough surface rust on the bottom that I don't think it would take many more winters on the road for that car to be in trouble. It lived in Vermont for a number of years and I think that really took its toll. This winter was it's first winter fully off the road as far as I know (it would have been that way regardless of the incident with the deer), and I think it came none too soon.

      The R is was a semi-southern car until I got it so it's still young enough on the bottom to take the abuse, but why do it? And how can I justify putting it through that with what I am going to be spending on the build for that car? I don't want to have to think about buying another nice car until/if it makes sense to go electric.......unless I'm buying a totally useless toy like a Ferrari or a Citroen SM or that 855R that's done 9k kms something.

      I'm with you on the P3 not making sense, although I'd be opposed to it purely from not wanting to get in that high on the depreciation curve. I want my winter car to be truly disposable. My plan is to buy the best Volvo I can for under $500 so I can part it out for a profit at the first sign of trouble. Preferably something on 17s since that's like +$250 in a part out. I'm hoping maybe an '01 T5A or an S80 T6 will come along in that price range lol. Maybe I will buy a new one every November and then part it out every March so I don't have to pay insurance over the summer when I don't need it. I was on my learner's permit for like 4 years which we thought was a really clever way to save money except now my insurance rates are gonna be sky high for a lot longer so that is a bit of a bummer for owning a 3rd car year round that I really will have no use for in the salt-free months.....and I can't just un-register it for the summer because then I can't park it on the street and that would force one of the 850s out of the driveway.

      Yeah, remind me again we buy cars we like?

    25. #23
      Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Location
      Dover, NH
      Posts
      1,200
      How goes the color match saga Jared? I posted the link to Sanel Auto Parts on the FB page. Like I mentioned, I get all my professional auto paint supplies from the store in my town. I never had them spectromatch a color though. It will be interesting to see if they can get it right for you if you go that route.
      2007 V70R GT Electric Silver/Nordkap
      2005 XC70 It's got HIDs yo.

    26. #24
      Junior Member r0x4nn3's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2017
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      479
      Quote Originally Posted by youropeen View Post
      How goes the color match saga Jared?
      It's going to be the subject matter of my next best-selling novel.

      vaporwave and volvos
      Join the fun!:1996 855 Turbo - Polar White/Dark Gray, 151k (est.)

      RIP: 2002 V70 XC AWD - Champagne (228k)
      1999 V70 XC AWD "Stacy" - Silver

    27. #25
      Global Moderator R-Pow3R3d's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Pittsburgh, PA
      Posts
      4,235
      Quote Originally Posted by r0x4nn3 View Post
      It's going to be the subject matter of my next best-selling novel.
      LOL! Well played!
      2004 Volvo V70R MT TiGray/Nordkap - Replica 18" Pegs - Handbrake Mod
      2006 Volvo S60R GT TiGray/Gobi - '06-'07 Transmission Valve Body Info
      2007 Volvo XC90 V8 Sport Passion Red/Off-Black - Serpentine Belt, Tensioner & Idler Pulleys - Spark Plug Replacement
      VIDA/DICE Owner - SS Lurker Since 2009

    28. #26
      Member JaredR's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      5,564
      Quote Originally Posted by youropeen View Post
      How goes the color match saga Jared? I posted the link to Sanel Auto Parts on the FB page. Like I mentioned, I get all my professional auto paint supplies from the store in my town. I never had them spectromatch a color though. It will be interesting to see if they can get it right for you if you go that route.
      I'm up in Lynnfield right now on other errands so I'm gonna call them and Crown Auto Body Supply in Salem when I'm done here and see what they have to say.....so hopefully I'll get to one of them today while I'm on the right side of Boston.

    29. #27
      Junior Member Chicago_Wagon's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Location
      Chicago, IL
      Posts
      557
      Quote Originally Posted by JaredR View Post
      If you see those gaps in the driver's seats, it's where the built in booster is located.
      Current - 1998 V70 XC Emerald Green Metallic 186k
      RIP - 1987 Mazda RX-7 White/Red (first car, many speeding tickets, blown rotary engine)
      A set of silver Volans in search of a Laser Blue V70R.

    30. #28
      Junior Member Chicago_Wagon's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Location
      Chicago, IL
      Posts
      557
      Quote Originally Posted by ZZZZZZZ View Post
      I have two pairs of Penguins that I love and wear almost every other day.
      Each was about a 100 bucks. One black for weather, one suede and tan for nicer days.
      Sorry, Ian. Still not as well dressed as Ms. r0x4nn3.
      Current - 1998 V70 XC Emerald Green Metallic 186k
      RIP - 1987 Mazda RX-7 White/Red (first car, many speeding tickets, blown rotary engine)
      A set of silver Volans in search of a Laser Blue V70R.

    31. #29
      Junior Member Chicago_Wagon's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Location
      Chicago, IL
      Posts
      557
      This one is down to $1500.00 now. Getting close to part out prices.

      https://worcester.craigslist.org/cto/6108979150.html
      Current - 1998 V70 XC Emerald Green Metallic 186k
      RIP - 1987 Mazda RX-7 White/Red (first car, many speeding tickets, blown rotary engine)
      A set of silver Volans in search of a Laser Blue V70R.

    32. #30
      Junior Member Chicago_Wagon's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Location
      Chicago, IL
      Posts
      557
      2010 V70 RD Silver/Black 108k - $9750

      https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/6108016076.html
      Current - 1998 V70 XC Emerald Green Metallic 186k
      RIP - 1987 Mazda RX-7 White/Red (first car, many speeding tickets, blown rotary engine)
      A set of silver Volans in search of a Laser Blue V70R.

    33. #31
      Junior Member Chicago_Wagon's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Location
      Chicago, IL
      Posts
      557
      Hmm... the hatch looks a lot bigger from the back.

      https://southbend.craigslist.org/ctd/6111045983.html
      Current - 1998 V70 XC Emerald Green Metallic 186k
      RIP - 1987 Mazda RX-7 White/Red (first car, many speeding tickets, blown rotary engine)
      A set of silver Volans in search of a Laser Blue V70R.

    34. #32
      Member JaredR's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      5,564
      Quote Originally Posted by Chicago_Wagon View Post
      If you see those gaps in the driver's seats, it's where the built in booster is located.
      Does that package include extensions for the pedals?

    35. #33
      Member JaredR's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      5,564
      Quote Originally Posted by Chicago_Wagon View Post
      Sorry, Ian. Still not as well dressed as Ms. r0x4nn3.
      Wait we are supposed to have money for fancy shoes and Volvos?

    36. #34
      Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Location
      Dover, NH
      Posts
      1,200
      Quote Originally Posted by Chicago_Wagon View Post
      Hmm... the hatch looks a lot bigger from the back.

      https://southbend.craigslist.org/ctd/6111045983.html
      Ah the V70 Mercury Mountaineer Edition.
      2007 V70R GT Electric Silver/Nordkap
      2005 XC70 It's got HIDs yo.

    37. #35
      Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Location
      Dover, NH
      Posts
      1,200
      Quote Originally Posted by Chicago_Wagon View Post
      2010 V70 RD Silver/Black 108k - $9750

      https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/6108016076.html
      Why couldn't they have made these with a T6? Connor's (CMOD_R) S60 T6 is a beast.
      2007 V70R GT Electric Silver/Nordkap
      2005 XC70 It's got HIDs yo.

    38. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast