Door unlocking
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Thread: Door unlocking

Door unlocking

I have "all" selected for door unlocking in the settings section but when I open the car doors to get in, only the driver's door unlocks. What am I missing?
      2015 V60 T5 FWD, Platinum, Climate, BLIS
      2012 Camry XLE Hybrid
      1970 Camaro, original owner

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mainsail View Post
      I have "all" selected for door unlocking in the settings section but when I open the car doors to get in, only the driver's door unlocks. What am I missing?
      Do the other doors unlock if you press the button on the driver door?

Sent from my ASUS_Z017DA using Tapatalk
      2012 S60 T5 Savile Gray/Beachwood

Quote Originally Posted by Almaz View Post
      Do the other doors unlock if you press the button on the driver door?
      Yes, that part works fine. When I pull the driver's door handle, the door unlocks as expected but none of the other ones do which irritates my wife no end.
      2012 Camry XLE Hybrid

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mainsail View Post
      My 2015 v60 had weird things going on as well. Dealer found the switches had gone bad and replaced. One acts as the antenna for the others.

My '13 Sensus offers settings for regular door unlocking and keyless entry unlocking; both of those categories have an "all doors" option. Make sure you're in the right menu.

Quote Originally Posted by vroomr View Post
      My '13 Sensus offers settings for regular door unlocking and keyless entry unlocking; both of those categories have an "all doors" option. Make sure you're in the right menu.
      Sometimes, weirdly enough, I found you need to switch the function over (to driver's side only) cycle it, and switch back again. Had to do this twice before and after a software upgrade with my mirror settings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      KECA Kombi - Now '16 V60 T6 AWD R-Design - Just a K&N filter so far, but love the PoleStar tune.

Quote Originally Posted by vroomr View Post
      Bingo. I guess I never noticed the keyless part of the menu because I focused on the unlocking part. My wife will be eternally grateful. 2 1/2 years and I'm still learning little things about this car.
      2012 Camry XLE Hybrid

10. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements