All weather mats
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

All weather mats

Hi.

Anyone knows where I can get rubber all weater floormats for the S90? Volvo is crazy expensive and weathertech does not have it yet.

Thank you

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

How expensive are the Volvo ones? Which are plastic now, I believe, not rubber...

They didn't look like they offered great coverage either.

Edit: Nevermind, just found the site where we can look that stuff up (usparts.volvocars.com) and its $132.21 for the set including the tunnel mat. That's not bad.
      Last edited by matt1122; 05-13-2017 at 11:37 AM.
      Fairwell Tour: 2015 V60 T6 AWD R-Design | Electric Silver / Nubtex | Platinum eBLIS Tech HFS [Long-Term Review Thread]
      Daily Driver: 2017 V90 T6 AWD XC | Osmium Grey / Charcoal | Convenience B&W HUD 4C+Rear Air Suspension Polestar[Long-Term Review & Microblog Thread]
      Past: 1995 Volvo 854 T-5R | 2001 Volvo V70 XC 2.4T AWD | 2007 Volvo XC70 2.5T AWD

The Volvo one's are very good - I picked them up for £35 from Volvo (they had a MyVolvo deal).

I'll change them back to the carpet mats soon (as Summer is around the corner), and then put the rubber one's back on before Winter.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Are they deep enough, though? The rubber mats in my V60 have a nice border so if I get snow in the car during the winter and it melts, the water is contained in the mat.

The 90-series mats look too flat to do this.
      Fairwell Tour: 2015 V60 T6 AWD R-Design | Electric Silver / Nubtex | Platinum eBLIS Tech HFS [Long-Term Review Thread]
      Daily Driver: 2017 V90 T6 AWD XC | Osmium Grey / Charcoal | Convenience B&W HUD 4C+Rear Air Suspension Polestar[Long-Term Review & Microblog Thread]
      Past: 1995 Volvo 854 T-5R | 2001 Volvo V70 XC 2.4T AWD | 2007 Volvo XC70 2.5T AWD

Quote Originally Posted by matt1122 View Post
      Are they deep enough, though? The rubber mats in my V60 have a nice border so if I get snow in the car during the winter and it melts, the water is contained in the mat.

The 90-series mats look too flat to do this.
      I'll have a look later - from memory, there is a proud lip running around which would hold a small amount of water.

I'll see if I can get a photo.

Quote Originally Posted by NickUK View Post
      I'll have a look later - from memory, there is a proud lip running around which would hold a small amount of water.

I'll see if I can get a photo.
      Correct. They are very similar to those found in the XC90; they are rubber (not plastic) and they do a great job plus they do not have that "clunky" or "aesthetically poor look" of some other aftermarket options.
      2001 Volvo V70 T5 M SR, Classic Red/Graphite Lthr, TME Stage II ECU, 3" Downpipe w/ Cat-back exhaust from MTE, Volvo Roadholding & Lowering Kit w/ Nivomats, 17" PEGASUS, Rear Spoiler, Dolby Surround Sound
      2017 XC90 T6 AWD Inscription, Crystal White w/ Charcoal Nappa Leather Convenience, Vision, Volvo Trailer Hitch, Polestar

OK, here are the pics.

I've added the key so you have a reference point.

I've had Huskys and WeatherTechs and IMO, these are by far the best. In fact, these are the first that I didn't remove at the first thaw. IMO, they fit so well that they look as good as the carpet.
      Chuck

2017 S90 T6 Inscription, Black Stone/Black, Air Suspension, P* Tune
      2015 Hyundai Genesis 3.8 AWD Ultimate, Caspian Black/Charcoal

Thanks for the pics.

Volvo's small pic on the accessories site doesn't show off the mats water holding capabilities very well.

I'll be picking up a pair of these in the winter.

12. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements