FS: 2007 V50 T5 AWD 6MT -- Barents -- 164K KM -- Toronto -- C$7,700
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

SOLD: 2007 V50 T5 AWD 6MT -- Barents -- 164K KM -- Toronto -- C$7,700

***********SOLD***************

My recent purchase of a 2105 V60 has necessitated the sale of my beloved 2007 V50. The car is in great shape, all original with no rust. I've documented the cosmetic flaws the car has in pics below, along with the beauty shots.

The car is being sold with safety and emissions certificates. Please note that the car was safetied with the winter wheels on as the summer tires on the Zauraks are worn out. As well, the car is need of a body control module which controls steering power assist. Presently, the steering weight immediately off-center is heavy when the weather is cold.

On the plus side, the car recently had an oil and filter change, new rear brake pads and rotors, and has been detailed inside and out. The battery is a couple of years old, and the AC system was replaced last summer. Timing belt service has not been done (I was just about to schedule it when the deal for my V60 came up), and given that the car is 10 years old, it should be performed this year.

I'm the second owner (as of the fall of 2013), and I'm friends with the first owner. The car has been very well maintained by both of us; a nice thick folder of service records will go to its next owner.

Extras: 16” steelies with Michelin winters; load bars

Asking $7,700. I'm in the west end of Toronto (Bloor and Jane), and happy to show the car any time.

Thanks for looking!

Cheers,
      Ash

Scratches on nose

The car has twin dents on the rear doors from acorns falling on them. Yes, acorns.

Quarter-sized dent on left side of hood

Small tear on driver's seat bottom

***********SOLD***************
      Last edited by rafterman; 05-20-2017 at 09:33 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements