Polestar shift knob/steering wheel addition
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Polestar shift knob/steering wheel addition

Picked up the polestar shift knob and leather boot from Viva to jazz up the interior. Then I came across the Polestar steering wheel with the suede insert, which would really tie the interior together, would it not?

I know with the shift paddles you have to install a couple software updates/patches to get them to work.

Anyone else done this? Got any pictures of these items installed in your XC?

I have a 2016 T6 w/ polestar upgrade/inscription package.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by kalpauly View Post
      Picked up the polestar shift knob and leather boot from Viva to jazz up the interior. Then I came across the Polestar steering wheel with the suede insert, which would really tie the interior together, would it not?

I know with the shift paddles you have to install a couple software updates/patches to get them to work.

Anyone else done this? Got any pictures of these items installed in your XC?

I have a 2016 T6 w/ polestar upgrade/inscription package.
      You will want to chat with Stewie5148 I know that he had ordered the polestar shift knob but the dealership couldn't get the paddle shift to work with it.

Not sure if getting the polestar steering wheel would impact that.
      2015 - XC60 T6 AWD Premium+ - Climate pkg, Bi-xenon, Blis, P* tune, Crystal White, P* performance parts door and rear hatch mouldings.

Hmm, that's odd. Wonder what the deal is with that.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by kalpauly View Post
      Hmm, that's odd. Wonder what the deal is with that.
      Here is the thread http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthr...ght=T6+3.0+Ltr
      2015 - XC60 T6 AWD Premium+ - Climate pkg, Bi-xenon, Blis, P* tune, Crystal White, P* performance parts door and rear hatch mouldings.

ah, i think i'll be okay. i have a 2016 and the knob has the four ribbon wire. thanks for linking that thread.

8. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements