FS: Set of 19x8 Ixion IIs w/ Pirelli P7 All-season Cinturatos - local pickup/delivery in Philly area
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

FS: Set of 19x8 Ixion IIs w/ Pirelli P7 All-season Cinturatos - local pickup/delivery in Philly area

These came off my '16 S60 RD as I just switched over to P* rims and a fresh set of tires. The tires here are the original tires with approximately 12,000 miles on them and have plenty of tread left. 235/40s and offset is 55.

I live in Philly and really don't want to ship. Local pickup is welcome and I'm happy to deliver these within 2 hours of the city.

No cracks or bends.

Rims 1 and 2 are clean with no curb rash.
      Rims 3 and 4 both have some rash as pictured below. When the dealer installed the new P* wheels, they left off 2 valve stem caps so I pulled 2 off the Ixions temporarily. I just ordered a set from IPD and the original will be reinstalled on the Ixions when they get here next week.

Asking $1200 for the whole package

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by msmall90; 05-19-2017 at 08:29 PM.
      Mike

2016 S60 R-Design Drive-E T6 AWD | Platinum package | Polestar tune | Polestar 19" "winter" rims
      1983 Porsche 944

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

SOLD
      Mike

2016 S60 R-Design Drive-E T6 AWD | Platinum package | Polestar tune | Polestar 19" "winter" rims
      1983 Porsche 944

4. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements