Non-Affiliated Finds and Craigslist Cars - June 2017 - Page 11
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    Results 351 to 385 of 481
    1. #351
      Member Bearclaw's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2007
      Location
      Seattle, WA
      Posts
      1,360
      https://nmi.craigslist.org/cto/6174662792.html

      Low price on a DIY project (I would want to know a lot more about "it will need the head replaced", and the driver's side lower valance is clearly missing... why???).
      BUT then you have an MT to hoon to your heart's delight.

      If you f it up, not enough $ in it to cry yourself to sleep about.
      Barry
      2007 V70R GT, Electric Silver / Nordkap
      2012 XC70 T6,CPO, Black Sapphire/Off-Black, Premier Plus, Climate, Polestar
      2000 V70R, Venetian Red / Two-Tone, with generally working headlight wipers!
      "It's a dirty story 'bout a Volvo man, and his clinging wife doesn't understand..."

    2. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    3. #352
      Member JaredR's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      6,000
      Quote Originally Posted by Bearclaw View Post
      ??? What hand would I text with???
      http://jalopnik.com/genius-parents-c...manu-496309265





      Quote Originally Posted by Bearclaw View Post
      https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/6143791442.html



      "[FONT="]We gave our daughter a Honda van, better suited for her and 3 kids, hubby, and stuff-- and got this Volvo in "exchange", and it doesn't suit us empty nesters.[/FONT]"

      OK that has to be one of the worst trades ever.




      Quote Originally Posted by Bearclaw View Post
      https://nmi.craigslist.org/cto/6174662792.html

      Low price on a DIY project (I would want to know a lot more about "[FONT="]it will need the head replaced", a[/FONT]nd the driver's side lower valance is clearly missing... why???).
      BUT then you have an MT to hoon to your heart's delight.

      If you f it up, not enough $ in it to cry yourself to sleep about.
      Man I would totally rock this as a winter car.....and then be hating my life at every FCP checkout.

    4. #353
      Quote Originally Posted by Bearclaw View Post
      https://nmi.craigslist.org/cto/6174662792.html

      Low price on a DIY project (I would want to know a lot more about "[FONT="]it will need the head replaced", a[/FONT]nd the driver's side lower valance is clearly missing... why???).
      BUT then you have an MT to hoon to your heart's delight.

      If you f it up, not enough $ in it to cry yourself to sleep about.
      And I have an extra R engine, hmmm...

    5. #354
      Quote Originally Posted by Bearclaw View Post
      https://nmi.craigslist.org/cto/6174662792.html

      Low price on a DIY project (I would want to know a lot more about "[FONT="]it will need the head replaced", a[/FONT]nd the driver's side lower valance is clearly missing... why???).
      BUT then you have an MT to hoon to your heart's delight.

      If you f it up, not enough $ in it to cry yourself to sleep about.
      Already sold

    6. #355
      Member ScottishBrick's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2014
      Location
      Connecticut
      Posts
      6,429
      99 V70 XC Sandstone/Tan 160k $2000

      https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cto/6181618370.html

      its back and cheaper
      1999 V70 T5 - Emerald/Graphite M56H - 119k - The Garage Queen
      1999 V70 T5 - Pewter/Graphite AW42 - 241k - The Daily
      1995 945 Turbo - 425k, 1994 945 Turbo - 234k, 1993 945 Turbo - 318k

    7. #356
      Junior Member Shamak's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Virginia
      Posts
      898
      https://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/6182213117.html

      Newly posted 05 S60R manual; 192K; $4500

      https://annapolis.craigslist.org/cto/6138220268.html

      Black 1996 850 R; good condition. Probably has over 250K - $3500

      https://charlottesville.craigslist.o...160612376.html

      08 S80, V8, 140K, $6900
      Last edited by Shamak; 06-18-2017 at 10:32 PM.
      2007 S60 T5 M66 Titanium Grey/Graphite: Midir 18s (summer)/Orpheus 17s (winter), H&R Sport lowering springs, Koni Yellow Adjustable shocks/struts, R Brembo calipers, EBC slotted rotors, SS brake lines, IPD HD front/rear end links, H&R spacers: 10F/15R, IPD HD TCV, extended wheel lug conversion, StopTech pads, muffler delete, tint

    8. #357
      A friend is selling a set of gorgeous pegs with brand new tires...... Let me know if there is any interest in these.

      https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/wto/6182887318.html
      Volvoless in Seattle ..........

    9. #358
      Member ZZZZZZZ's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2005
      Location
      Northern MD
      Posts
      4,550
      $4,100 for a 2007 v70 that looks pretty clean. 139K. Titanium and oak.
      https://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/6181607855.html

      95 t5R sedan in black/black with black pegs. 150K and 4,500 bucks
      https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...172077333.html

      96 850R sedan in black/black with volans and steelies. 1 owner and 3500 bucks.
      https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...136486010.html

      In case anybody is still following along, the sonic/gobi vRgt near me is down to 18 now.
      https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...138798512.html
      Last edited by ZZZZZZZ; 06-19-2017 at 07:05 AM.
      My initials - IPD - ZZZZZZZ's thread
      Now: 2007 vRgt, red & gobi - 2005 s60 2.5t AWD, silver & tan - 2002 xc70, silver & black
      Past: 1999 v70, tropic blue/green & oak and Mom started this in 1975 with a 1974 164e, maroon & maroon

    10. #359
      https://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/6099110203.html

      Forgive me if this has been posted before. But I wanted to add a little bit of info on this particular car. It has the exact options I was looking for, so I drove a couple hours to go check it out yesterday. While not in A1 condition, it would clean up well. Looks like it was hit in the front left, but has been put back together pretty well. The hood took some effort to get open pulling on the release cable with a pair of vice grips. Engine bay was fairly clean. Engine oil looked dark, but okay, tranny fluid typical brown. But being the tranny was supposed to have been replaced in the past two years, brown fluid worried me. A rebuilt tranny with less than 10k miles on it should have perfectly red fluid.

      Probably the biggest red flag that this car was not well cared for was the receipt from his last oil change in March, 2017. He was showing my the receipt to prove he had recently changed the oil with Mobil 1 synthetic. But in the notes section, the mechanic made some notes. I should have taken a quick pic of it. But basically, the car was brought in for an oil change and there was zero oil showing on the dipstick. A knock could also be heard from the engine before the oil change. When he pulled the drain plug, the oil was just sludge. The engine started and ran just fine. I couldn't notice any questionable noises. But the oil change interval was only 3000 miles. So just a guess, but the mechanic probably speced 3k miles because of the such bad condition of the old oil that came out of it. After only 1000 miles, the oil looked ready to be changed.

      So after he showed me that, I low balled him at $2500. He came down to $2800, but I just couldn't bite. If it had been 10 years ago, I would have brought it home with me. But with a growing family and too many house projects to think about, I just don't have the time to change out an engine in a couple months. I want something that I can do some maintenance on and have it last me for awhile.

      So that said, if anyone finds a 2005-2007 XC70 with 3rd row and less than 150k miles for a reasonable amount, let me know.

    11. #360
      Member Wayne T5's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2002
      Location
      Russell Twp, OH
      Posts
      6,955
      Quote Originally Posted by zef_66 View Post
      So that said, if anyone finds a 2005-2007 XC70 with 3rd row and less than 150k miles for a reasonable amount, let me know.
      I live in the area and have noticed that one has been for sale for awhile. Did you see the blue '06 also in the area? I thought that one was around $4k.
      Past Volvos: '94 854, '99 S70 T5 SE, '99 S70 GLT, '04 S60RM, '12 S60 T5, '13 S60 T5, '15 S60 RD
      Present Garage: '16 MX5 Club, '95 854 T-5R, '05 V70RGT, '15.5 XC60 T6, '16 V60 P*

    12. #361
      Quote Originally Posted by Wayne T5 View Post
      I live in the area and have noticed that one has been for sale for awhile. Did you see the blue '06 also in the area? I thought that one was around $4k.
      Yes, but if I remember correctly, it has higher miles and no 3rd row. Thanks!

    13. #362
      Member ScottishBrick's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2014
      Location
      Connecticut
      Posts
      6,429
      2004 C70 T5 M56 Ti Grey/Red 111k $5500 Propus C, Jewels, Rare interior color

      https://newlondon.craigslist.org/cto/6182746244.html
      1999 V70 T5 - Emerald/Graphite M56H - 119k - The Garage Queen
      1999 V70 T5 - Pewter/Graphite AW42 - 241k - The Daily
      1995 945 Turbo - 425k, 1994 945 Turbo - 234k, 1993 945 Turbo - 318k

    14. #363
      Junior Member 3man's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2017
      Location
      Reno, NV
      Posts
      76
      Quote Originally Posted by tonyc View Post
      3man would take a train to OAK port and pickup his car there.

      How about I get this HI car (cause GT) and someone buy my 07 m66 VR off me? Matson ro/or is cheaper to LGB than OAK



      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      No way on the train! I do love trains, but trains here in the Western US are not great. I've looked into an idea of going into the city and instead of driving we'd Amtrak, plus it goes through some very scenic areas. Turns out Amtrak is an eight hour trip, while the trip in the car can vary with traffic, but can be done in under four hours.
      R lust
      Desperately seeking a V70R

    15. #364
      Junior Member 3man's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2017
      Location
      Reno, NV
      Posts
      76
      Quote Originally Posted by ZZZZZZZ View Post
      Fascinating. 07 m66 and considering sale to fund a gt? And... why would you do that?
      Yes, do tell...
      R lust
      Desperately seeking a V70R

    16. #365
      Member JaredR's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      6,000
      1997 850R. Estate. White/Dark Grey. V70R seats. 140k. $2.5k. Seattle, WA.
      https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/6182500996.html




      Quote Originally Posted by ScottishBrick View Post
      2004 C70 T5 M56 Ti Grey/Red 111k $5500 Propus C, Jewels, Rare interior color

      https://newlondon.craigslist.org/cto/6182746244.html
      Wow, that looks like essentially a US spec C70 Collection minus the Otreras. Never seen Volcano Red with a M56 in the US market before.

    17. #366
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2016
      Location
      Redmond, WA
      Posts
      202
      1998 S70 T5M, Black/Black, 220K miles on car, 12K on engine, fresh Pilot A/S3s, R front seats, lots of performance parts, 400hp @ crank, $7500:

      https://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/cto/6182905451.html

      1997 855R, White/black, 2000 V70R seat transplant, IPD springs, 140K miles, $2500:

      https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/6182500996.html
      Last edited by redmondjp; 06-19-2017 at 12:39 PM.
      My new ride: 1998 S70 T5: http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthr...-3-000-dollars
      1998 S70 T5M SE parts car
      1998 S70 GLT fix-n-flip

    18. #367
      Member JaredR's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      6,000
      ^missed that part about the R seats being out of a 2000.......would love to know how well those SIPS bags work (and if it's throwing a SRS light).

    19. #368
      Junior Member ckmack's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2015
      Location
      Southern Maine
      Posts
      285
      Quote Originally Posted by ScottishBrick View Post
      2004 C70 T5 M56 Ti Grey/Red 111k $5500 Propus C, Jewels, Rare interior color

      https://newlondon.craigslist.org/cto/6182746244.html
      Want this so bad! Sent him an email
      Daily Driver: 2013 S60 T6 R-Design Rebel Blue / Black, 73k, "Roxy"
      Garage Queen: 1995 850 T-5R Cream Yellow / Black, 97k, "Daisy"
      Past: 2005 S60R Black Sapphire / Nordkap, 88k, "Peggy"
      Past: 2000 V70R Laser Blue / Black, 174k, "Vicky"
      Past: 2000 S70 GLT SE Moondust / Beige, 175k, "Sandy"

    20. #369
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Location
      PDX
      Posts
      128
      Quote Originally Posted by redmondjp View Post
      1998 S70 T5M, Black/Black, 220K miles on car, 12K on engine, fresh Pilot A/S3s, R front seats, lots of performance parts, 400hp @ crank, $7500:

      https://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/cto/6182905451.html

      1997 855R, White/black, 2000 V70R seat transplant, IPD springs, 140K miles, $2500:

      https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/6182500996.html
      Hey I know that S70. It belongs to Jason Byrd, I bought his brothers' S60R. And that is one sweet S70. I took a ride in it and with the LSD and 400+ seemed like a lot of fun. Original color was that blue green seawater type S70 color though.

    21. #370
      Member JaredR's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      6,000
      Quote Originally Posted by ckmack View Post
      Want this so bad! Sent him an email
      That would be a sweet addition to your fleet

    22. #371
      Member ScottishBrick's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2014
      Location
      Connecticut
      Posts
      6,429
      Quote Originally Posted by redmondjp View Post
      1998 S70 T5M, Black/Black, 220K miles on car, 12K on engine, fresh Pilot A/S3s, R front seats, lots of performance parts, 400hp @ crank, $7500:

      https://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/cto/6182905451.html

      1997 855R, White/black, 2000 V70R seat transplant, IPD springs, 140K miles, $2500:

      https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/6182500996.html
      No. Way. It. Makes. More. Than. 300. Crank. HP.
      1999 V70 T5 - Emerald/Graphite M56H - 119k - The Garage Queen
      1999 V70 T5 - Pewter/Graphite AW42 - 241k - The Daily
      1995 945 Turbo - 425k, 1994 945 Turbo - 234k, 1993 945 Turbo - 318k

    23. #372
      Senior Member Chilled Man's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Location
      20 min from Carlisle
      Posts
      15,805
      Quote Originally Posted by JaredR View Post
      ^missed that part about the R seats being out of a 2000.......would love to know how well those SIPS bags work (and if it's throwing a SRS light).
      It wouldnt be throwing a light since the 98s are mech and not electrical like in the 99/00
      That being said they wont work at all .
      2016 Ford Fusion Titanium 1998 V70T5M
      Unquestionable faith is the Epitome of Ignorance - me
      Future Volvo Truck Project Cumming Soon

    24. #373
      Junior Member ckmack's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2015
      Location
      Southern Maine
      Posts
      285
      Quote Originally Posted by JaredR View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by ckmack View Post
      Want this so bad! Sent him an email
      That would be a sweet addition to your fleet
      Deciding to pass on it after getting the VIN from the owner and running the carfax:

      https://www.carfaxonline.com/cfm/dis...nc62d34j041717

    25. #374
      Member Wayne T5's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2002
      Location
      Russell Twp, OH
      Posts
      6,955
      Have never seen fire damage on a Carfax report.
      Past Volvos: '94 854, '99 S70 T5 SE, '99 S70 GLT, '04 S60RM, '12 S60 T5, '13 S60 T5, '15 S60 RD
      Present Garage: '16 MX5 Club, '95 854 T-5R, '05 V70RGT, '15.5 XC60 T6, '16 V60 P*

    26. #375
      Global Moderator R-Pow3R3d's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Pittsburgh, PA
      Posts
      4,312
      Quote Originally Posted by Wayne T5 View Post
      Have never seen fire damage on a Carfax report.
      I did one other time. Unfortunately, it was on a cheap truck I picked up randomly off the side of the road. lol I ended up making money on it, but that was a surprising find.
      2004 Volvo V70R MT TiGray/Nordkap - Replica 18" Pegs - Handbrake Mod
      2006 Volvo S60R GT TiGray/Gobi - '06-'07 Transmission Valve Body Info
      2007 Volvo XC90 V8 Sport Passion Red/Off-Black - Serpentine Belt, Tensioner & Idler Pulleys - Spark Plug Replacement
      VIDA/DICE Owner - SS Lurker Since 2009

    27. #376
      Quote Originally Posted by ZZZZZZZ View Post
      Fascinating. 07 m66 and considering sale to fund a gt? And... why would you do that?
      Well it's like this: after a few hundred miles, I'm tired of the super awkward clutch pedal position (I drive a lot of stop n go in LA). From my last stick car (s2000) to this reminds me of how I do not miss shifting in traffic. Rowing the m66 is like rowing a skiff, with a peg for a leg.

      It might be because of my short legs and little feet (insert peen joke here), but shifting in this car is no joy, especially because of my bad ankle (motorcycle falls).

      With all the discouragement regarding vr's 3rd row seats, I'm back on the hunt for an R63 (which I really should've gotten instead of the last e63 wagon), so the sonic vr will be for sale as soon as I sort out the exterior, engine mounts, etc.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    28. #377
      Member ZZZZZZZ's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2005
      Location
      Northern MD
      Posts
      4,550
      Admirable that you're admitting it. I think most would bite the bullet and suck it up and live with it. You're different in that you can afford a 63 which is no cheap vehicle. Otherwise, you'd probably be like many of us who have finally gotten one and want to hold onto it, no matter the issues they have. If I had the money I might buy an e63 or something too... nah.

      Edit- and now I am curious to see yours. Do you have a thread?
      Quote Originally Posted by tonyc View Post
      Well it's like this: after a few hundred miles, I'm tired of the super awkward clutch pedal position (I drive a lot of stop n go in LA). From my last stick car (s2000) to this reminds me of how I do not miss shifting in traffic. Rowing the m66 is like rowing a skiff, with a peg for a leg.

      It might be because of my short legs and little feet (insert peen joke here), but shifting in this car is no joy, especially because of my bad ankle (motorcycle falls).

      With all the discouragement regarding vr's 3rd row seats, I'm back on the hunt for an R63 (which I really should've gotten instead of the last e63 wagon), so the sonic vr will be for sale as soon as I sort out the exterior, engine mounts, etc.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by ZZZZZZZ; 06-19-2017 at 10:18 PM.
      My initials - IPD - ZZZZZZZ's thread
      Now: 2007 vRgt, red & gobi - 2005 s60 2.5t AWD, silver & tan - 2002 xc70, silver & black
      Past: 1999 v70, tropic blue/green & oak and Mom started this in 1975 with a 1974 164e, maroon & maroon

    29. #378
      Ideally, I'd find an R63, keep the VR, donate the ballet 2.5T wagon to NPR, pickup an ap2 S2KI, sell the old Brutale, pickup a '15 Brutale 800, divorce the wife, sell the kids to an infertile mom.

      but you know... if I sell the kids to an adoptee I wouldn't need an R63 nor a VR?

    30. #379
      Member JaredR's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      6,000
      Quote Originally Posted by ZZZZZZZ View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by tonyc View Post
      Well it's like this: after a few hundred miles, I'm tired of the super awkward clutch pedal position (I drive a lot of stop n go in LA). From my last stick car (s2000) to this reminds me of how I do not miss shifting in traffic. Rowing the m66 is like rowing a skiff, with a peg for a leg.

      It might be because of my short legs and little feet (insert peen joke here), but shifting in this car is no joy, especially because of my bad ankle (motorcycle falls).

      With all the discouragement regarding vr's 3rd row seats, I'm back on the hunt for an R63 (which I really should've gotten instead of the last e63 wagon), so the sonic vr will be for sale as soon as I sort out the exterior, engine mounts, etc.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Admirable that you're admitting it. I think most would bite the bullet and suck it up and live with it. You're different in that you can afford a 63 which is no cheap vehicle. Otherwise, you'd probably be like many of us who have finally gotten one and want to hold onto it, no matter the issues they have. If I had the money I might buy an e63 or something too... nah.

      I drove down to Will's place last week........took me nearly 5 hours to go 150 miles. If the stories I hear about LA are true, it's worse than Hartford, and Hartford was bad enough to, for the first time ever, make me wish that I had an automatic. I'll take a manual for Boston traffic every time, but Hartford traffic is just brutal with three pedals. Even some of the neighborhood streets after I got off were stop and go. On hills. It. Sucked. My left leg was killing me by the time I finally got there.

      If I lived somewhere with traffic that sucked that bad, I'd want a TF-80SC in my 850R, too.



      This isn't a Republican presidential debate in here so I'd like to think this is a judgement free zone on that sort of stuff .

    31. #380
      Quote Originally Posted by tonyc View Post
      Ideally, I'd find an R63, keep the VR, donate the ballet 2.5T wagon to NPR, pickup an ap2 S2KI, sell the old Brutale, pickup a '15 Brutale 800, divorce the wife, sell the kids to an infertile mom.

      but you know... if I sell the kids to an adoptee I wouldn't need an R63 nor a VR?
      Hahah. This made me chuckle harder then I should've.

      The obvious answer is a man's best friend, a dog. Nice loyal lab to go in the back. Who doesn't question you and keeps his dirty sh*t in the trunk. On an all weather matt.

      Or heck, I'd drive that VR ALL BY MY SELF. The interior would remain impeccable. No play sand/dirt/grass everywhere, toys all over the place, no disney tunes on the radio and left over food. Damn f****** left over food. Just my laptop bag in the back. All alone, clean. Sharp. *sheds a tear*

      That said, you're probably right on the m66. Bay Area is the same I guess. I mean I only hate the GT if I'm driving out of the bay. Otherwise stop&go all over the place here too and I'd imagine it's not very comfy pressing that 3rd pedal every odd minute.
      Last edited by wouterlucas; 06-19-2017 at 11:20 PM.
      2009 C30 T5 RD - Black/Black AW55 - 104k | Elevate intake | Magnaflow exhaust | Eibach springs & Billstein HD shocks

    32. #381
      Member JaredR's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      6,000
      Quote Originally Posted by wouterlucas View Post
      Hahah. This made me chuckle harder then I should've.

      The obvious answer is a man's best friend, a dog. Nice loyal lab to go in the back. Who doesn't question you and keeps his dirty sh*t in the trunk. On an all weather matt.

      Or heck, I'd drive that VR ALL BY MY SELF. The interior would remain impeccable. No play sand/dirt/grass everywhere, toys all over the place, no disney tunes on the radio and left over food. Damn f****** left over food. Just my laptop bag in the back. All alone, clean. Sharp. *sheds a tear*

      That said, you're probably right on the m66. Bay Area is the same I guess. I mean I only hate the GT if I'm driving out of the bay. Otherwise stop&go all over the place here too and I'd imagine it's not very comfy pressing that 3rd pedal every odd minute.


      Yeah we already had this discussion lol http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthr...=1#post5368754




      Here's one of the highlights:

      Quote Originally Posted by skywolf View Post
      Kids


    33. #382
      Quote Originally Posted by JaredR View Post
      Yeah we already had this discussion lol http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthr...=1#post5368754

      Here's one of the highlights:
      Yep, that's what the inside of my wife's Enclave tends to be. Until I get to drive it, OCD kicks in and go OH HELL NAWWW. It's getting better, my oldest is turning 5 and she likes to help out. My 3 year old son on the other hand... I'm convinced he thinks everything else in the car that's not him, is just a large trash can on wheels for him to toss whatever in (... though with the enclave, one can argue) even after repeatedly telling him not to.

      He keeps asking "but dad, why cant we eat snacks in your car?". When he gets of age and gets his first car, me and my friend XXL large bag of dorrito's will show him why.
      2009 C30 T5 RD - Black/Black AW55 - 104k | Elevate intake | Magnaflow exhaust | Eibach springs & Billstein HD shocks

    34. #383
      Member ScottishBrick's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2014
      Location
      Connecticut
      Posts
      6,429
      1999 V70 XC Sandstone/Tan 160k $1500

      https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cto/6184202236.html

      Sounds like it has a bad or binding steering column bearing or bad rack/ps pump. All fixable issues but $$$ if not diy.
      1999 V70 T5 - Emerald/Graphite M56H - 119k - The Garage Queen
      1999 V70 T5 - Pewter/Graphite AW42 - 241k - The Daily
      1995 945 Turbo - 425k, 1994 945 Turbo - 234k, 1993 945 Turbo - 318k

    35. #384
      Member ScottishBrick's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2014
      Location
      Connecticut
      Posts
      6,429
      2005 V70 2.5T Silver/Charcoal 93k $4500 Orpheus Wheels

      https://capecod.craigslist.org/cto/6184109606.html
      1999 V70 T5 - Emerald/Graphite M56H - 119k - The Garage Queen
      1999 V70 T5 - Pewter/Graphite AW42 - 241k - The Daily
      1995 945 Turbo - 425k, 1994 945 Turbo - 234k, 1993 945 Turbo - 318k

    36. #385
      Member ScottishBrick's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2014
      Location
      Connecticut
      Posts
      6,429
      1999 V70 T5 - Emerald/Graphite M56H - 119k - The Garage Queen
      1999 V70 T5 - Pewter/Graphite AW42 - 241k - The Daily
      1995 945 Turbo - 425k, 1994 945 Turbo - 234k, 1993 945 Turbo - 318k

    37. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast