Volk Racing GT-C Face 2
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    Results 1 to 12 of 12
    1. #1
      Junior Member OmarNYC-R's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Location
      NYC
      Posts
      843

      Volk Racing GT-C Face 2

      I'm at a crossroad... bought them for the racecar which was supposed to be the Sapphicama but now going with my Passikap. Don't want to repaint them for the Passion, but now thinking about it; don't want them going on the daily for NYC either.

      17 x 8-5 x 100 (comes with adaptors)
      Refurbished and painted.
      $1500 picked up or delivered (within reasonable distance)
      $1600 shipped, insured to your door.



      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      2004 423/SR-M66 DEAD 10/13/16
      2004 452/SR-M66 Selling
      2007 612/SR-M66EVERYTHING... Why? Because #racecar http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthr...g-to-be-nasty)

    2. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    3. #2
      Member wagonfan00's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2015
      Location
      Long Island
      Posts
      1,595
      GLWS! I wish man but I just dropped my car off for a single mass flywheel so I'm not as slow. We gotta get you back out on the island soon on a side note! Great guy and probably even better to buy from


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Current: 2002 V70 Base N/A M56 161k (Straight pipe, short shift kit) 1988 745T AW-71L 249k (BC coilovers, Hydras, eBay MBC @13psi, 2.5" Catless exhaust **for sale**)
      Past: 2008 Mini Cooper S Clubman R55 Getrag 6 Speed (Stock) 1997 855 T5 Auto 300k
      IG: psychocross_v70

    4. #3
      Junior Member OmarNYC-R's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Location
      NYC
      Posts
      843
      Quote Originally Posted by wagonfan00 View Post
      GLWS! I wish man but I just dropped my car off for a single mass flywheel so I'm not as slow. We gotta get you back out on the island soon on a side note! Great guy and probably even better to buy from


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Thanks Wagon! I'm happy to hear your car is getting some love. We will for sure.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      2004 423/SR-M66 DEAD 10/13/16
      2004 452/SR-M66 Selling
      2007 612/SR-M66EVERYTHING... Why? Because #racecar http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthr...g-to-be-nasty)

    5. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    6. #4
      Stunning wheels!
      What do they weigh each?
      In any case probably way less than stock pegs.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    7. #5
      Junior Member OmarNYC-R's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Location
      NYC
      Posts
      843
      Quote Originally Posted by Neuphase View Post
      Stunning wheels!
      What do they weigh each?
      In any case probably way less than stock pegs.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Thanks Neu!
      Never weighed them myself, but according to Volks website; 16.62 lbs.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      2004 423/SR-M66 DEAD 10/13/16
      2004 452/SR-M66 Selling
      2007 612/SR-M66EVERYTHING... Why? Because #racecar http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthr...g-to-be-nasty)

    8. #6
      omg! I wish they are 18"


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      2012 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD Platinum Black Stone
      -Climate Package/ Dynamic Package

      Future List :
      - Polestar upgrade/ Heicosportive Exterior & Interior/ Heicosportive BBK

    9. #7
      Junior Member OmarNYC-R's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Location
      NYC
      Posts
      843
      Quote Originally Posted by itswentime View Post
      omg! I wish they are 18"


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      You could always pretend! Lol


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      2004 423/SR-M66 DEAD 10/13/16
      2004 452/SR-M66 Selling
      2007 612/SR-M66EVERYTHING... Why? Because #racecar http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthr...g-to-be-nasty)

    10. #8
      Quote Originally Posted by OmarNYC-R View Post
      You could always pretend! Lol


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Hahaha. So true! I live in NYC as well. Wonder what they would look like on the XC60.......

      Wonder if the stock breaks will fit....


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      2012 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD Platinum Black Stone
      -Climate Package/ Dynamic Package

      Future List :
      - Polestar upgrade/ Heicosportive Exterior & Interior/ Heicosportive BBK

    11. #9
      Junior Member OmarNYC-R's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Location
      NYC
      Posts
      843
      Quote Originally Posted by itswentime View Post
      Hahaha. So true! I live in NYC as well. Wonder what they would look like on the XC60.......

      Wonder if the stock breaks will fit....


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Oooo nice! I'm on 96th and Lexington. PM me if you want to test fit them


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      2004 423/SR-M66 DEAD 10/13/16
      2004 452/SR-M66 Selling
      2007 612/SR-M66EVERYTHING... Why? Because #racecar http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthr...g-to-be-nasty)

    12. #10
      Quote Originally Posted by OmarNYC-R View Post
      Thanks Neu!
      Never weighed them myself, but according to Volks website; 16.62 lbs.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      OOOOOOOOOOH wow, that's light!

      Sent from my SM-T377T using Tapatalk

    13. #11
      Did you ever mount them? I'd love to see them on an Road. Especially mine .

      Sent from my SM-T377T using Tapatalk

    14. #12
      Junior Member OmarNYC-R's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Location
      NYC
      Posts
      843
      Quote Originally Posted by Neuphase View Post
      Did you ever mount them? I'd love to see them on an Road. Especially mine .

      Sent from my SM-T377T using Tapatalk
      Never been mounted Neuphase. Just brought back to life and then wrapped in plastic.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      2004 423/SR-M66 DEAD 10/13/16
      2004 452/SR-M66 Selling
      2007 612/SR-M66EVERYTHING... Why? Because #racecar http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthr...g-to-be-nasty)

    15. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements