HUGE Seattle Meet! Januaru 22nd..
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to SwedeSpeed
    You're currently browsing Swedespeed as a guest. Please sign up or sign in and take part in the conversation with other Volvo owners and enthusiasts. With more than 2 million posts our community is one of the most active groups of Volvo owners in the world. Take a moment to sign up and enjoy all of the features our forums have to offer.

HUGE Seattle Meet! Januaru 22nd..

Big ol' meet in seattle in late jan.

http://volvospeed.com/vs_forum...39027

I really hope that some of the SS faithful will come out and see us!

Re: HUGE Seattle Meet! Januaru 22nd.. (the underlord)

I'll be there with the contraversial 855.

I really hope to see some of you guys there, we have lots of fun, ages from 18-50. Everyone's welcome, we're going to have some RWD guys there too.

Northgate Mall, (by Nordsroms) Jan 22, 10 am (ish)

going to meet up, BS for a while, then go have lunch, watch some of the game, then go for a drive to Alki and take pictures.

Re: HUGE Seattle Meet! Januaru 22nd.. (the underlord)

Nice, I'm interested to come and check out some of these volvos.

Please confirm time and place, thank you

'13 XC90, '08 XC70, '05 S40 T5 AWD M, '05 S60R, '04 S40 T5 A, '03 XC90, '01 S40, '95 850 GLT 2.5

january 22nd, at the Northgate mall, by the nordsroms, at 10 am. hope to see ya there.

Re: (the underlord)

Nice, I'll come armed with my camera. I have to leave by 2ish, though.

What's the event going to be like? I recalled reading something about going to the game? I can't open the VS link since I'm not a member there.

It looks like the weather's gonna be good!

Well, see you all there. I'm gonna be the stranger.

'13 XC90, '08 XC70, '05 S40 T5 AWD M, '05 S60R, '04 S40 T5 A, '03 XC90, '01 S40, '95 850 GLT 2.5

Nice!

We just all walk around, lookin at eachtothers cars, talk to the people we haven't seen in a while, try and answer any questions people have on anything.

We migt try and carch some of the game, depending on where we go to lunch.

a little late, but here's a link to the pictures!

http://volvospeed.com/vs_forum...33&hl=

Wow, I saw this thread and thought finally something coming up in January. Did not realize that it is 6 years old.

This local forum is deal
      2004 V70R - GT. Titanium on Nordkap. Mostly stock with a little extra oomph