OEM XC90 spring seat - part 30683637
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to SwedeSpeed
    You're currently browsing Swedespeed as a guest. Please sign up or sign in and take part in the conversation with other Volvo owners and enthusiasts. With more 2 million posts our community is one of the most active groups of Volvo owners in the world. Take a moment to sign up and enjoy all of the features our forums have to offer.

WTB - OEM XC90 spring seat - part 30683637

Been looking for OEM Xc90 spring seats over the last few days
      The only one that I found was at eEUROPARTS (the rest of them are selling Santech Seats)
      http://www.eeuroparts.com/prod...=9708
      Main issue with eEUROPARTS is that they ship with UPS. UPS's brokerage fees to Canada are insane.

Any other suppliers out there for some OEM XC90 spring seats?

thanks

Modified by harleyvh at 8:30 PM 6-9-2008

Modified by harleyvh at 5:54 AM 6-10-2008

2001 V70 2.4T.. EST SS Sport Cat back Exhaust / EST CAI w/Fujita Filter / Autotech Tune
      Powergrid links, QBM strut bar conversion & Lower Transmission mount / 17" Enkei RS6 /
      Koni FSD / Eibach Sport Spring / XC90 spring seats / Elevate Sway (F) & IPD (R) / Euro headlight assemblies & 5000K 55W SharpHID / HAT Imagine I61-2 (x5) / IMIV LE

Re: WTB - OEM XC90 spring seat - part 30683637 (harleyvh)

I can get you a set for $70.00 + shipping that's OEM Volvo.

Re: WTB - OEM XC90 spring seat - part 30683637 (Luciano)

Thanks for the offer
      however, bought the parts from Myswedishparts.com the morning of your reply.

2001 V70 2.4T.. EST SS Sport Cat back Exhaust / EST CAI w/Fujita Filter / Autotech Tune
      Powergrid links, QBM strut bar conversion & Lower Transmission mount / 17" Enkei RS6 /
      Koni FSD / Eibach Sport Spring / XC90 spring seats / Elevate Sway (F) & IPD (R) / Euro headlight assemblies & 5000K 55W SharpHID / HAT Imagine I61-2 (x5) / IMIV LE